Debate Now Mark Levin to Biden: "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Good luck with that.

:threadjacked: Already.
Only if we allow it to be. I have this crazy idea that if enough honorable and decent people join together, the trolls, idiots, and other exercises in futility can't win. Call me a dreamer.

Did you watch the video? Do you agree with what Levin said?

Do you know how many of those hostages are Americans?
No idea how many Americans are hostages. Everybody wants them back. Your problem is you think it is OK to indiscriminately kill innocent children. If Netanyahu was in charge in 1945, he would have been in favor of just bombing Auschwitz instead of liberating the innocent victims there.

Who do we think we are?

We are the United States.
Israel would not exist without us

We do not need Netanyahu provoking tensions in the area and then expecting us to bail them out.
Joe Biden knows better than support Netanyahu‘s genocidal retaliation

turning over a few minutes of his lying show so that levin could lie was very classy of that hannity
Please reread the OP and if you aren't interested I'm sure there are many wonderful things to do with your time.

Do you or do you not agree with Levin? Why or why not?

Who do we think we are?

We are the United States.
Israel would not exist without us

We do not need Netanyahu provoking tensions in the area and then expecting us to bail them out.
Joe Biden knows better than support Netanyahu‘s genocidal retaliation
Why is it genocidal to either kill or bring to unconditional surrender the enemy whose sworn manifesto is to commit genocide on the Jews? What did Levin get wrong about that?

Netanyahu isn't in a position to "stop the carnage".

The only ones who can do that are Hamas and their Iranian patrons.

Why isn't Sleepy Joe haranguing his Iranian allies and the Axis of Evil to surrender instead?

I'd say its Sleepy Joe's rabid antisemitism.
Levin argues with you on that one. He took strong exception to Biden saying the Israelis could not defeat Hamas. Did you watch the video? What did Levin get wrong?

Why is it genocidal to either kill or bring to unconditional surrender the enemy whose sworn manifesto is to commit genocide on the Jews? What did Levin get wrong about that?

Hamas is not interchangeable with Gaza civilians

Netanyahu does not care

No idea how many Americans are hostages. Everybody wants them back. Your problem is you think it is OK to indiscriminately kill innocent children. If Netanyahu was in charge in 1945, he would have been in favor of just bombing Auschwitz instead of liberating the innocent victims there.
Levin didn't say anything like that. What did Levin get right or wrong in that video linked in the OP?

It's about a US President cutting...

never mind

you're no longer able to punish people who cross you somehow, real and imagined. You were always a bully. No wonder you took a shine for Trump
Again trying to get somebody on the left to be honorable enough to address the OP. You obviously are not so have a great rest of your day.

Forum List

Back