What is racist, and what is not?

Thanks. And the fact that the leftist calls the observation of the favoritism toward blacks “racist“ shows how determined they are to silence those who speak up against the TRUE racism.

Take the example of models, where at least half are black, and lately, the MAJORITY are black, when they represent 13% of the population. Think how much easier a black model is to get hired! Here, most spots are reserved for the slim minority she belongs to.

Now look at it from the white model’s side. Here she is, the majority population, and yet the majority of hires are reserved for the slim minority, with a minority of spots reserved for whites.

And course, it gets even worse when a president announces point blank that whites will not even be considered at all for a role.
A roll that has never been given to a black woman. And where is any of your proof that half the models are black? And why would that matter to an international modeling agency? Blacks are a minority in this country, not so much in others you fucking moron. 😄

I‘m watching a local news show right now. There are five people on the panel. The anchor is black, and he has four guests, of whom three are black.
Now compare that to the number of white people who have ever been anchors....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Now compare that to the number of white people who have ever been anchors....

It appears that there are not many sources on the internet that report percentages by race of news anchors and reporters, however, this source for job searching provided the following information:

"55.0% of all News Reporters are women, while 45.0% are men.

The average age of an employed News Reporter is 41 years old.

The most common ethnicity of News Reporters is White (71.0%), followed by Hispanic or Latino (11.9%) and Asian (8.5%), and Blacks (5.3%)"

Source:

As someone who is old enough to recall when the ONLY Blacks on television were the clownish and buffoonish "Amos and Andy", and a few Black entertainers on the Ed Sullivan show, and nearly ZERO Blacks in commercials or in news reporting, it causes one to contemplate whether or not the same people who are outraged by the so called "overrepresentation" of Blacks in today's television programming, were equally outraged over the obvious exclusion of Blacks on television in the not so distant past.

As someone who is old enough to recall when the ONLY Blacks on television were the clownish and buffoonish "Amos and Andy", and a few Black entertainers on the Ed Sullivan show, and nearly ZERO Blacks in commercials or in news reporting, it causes one to contemplate whether or not the same people who are outraged by the so called "overrepresentation" of Blacks in today's television programming, were equally outraged over the obvious exclusion of Blacks on television in the not so distant past.
We all know that answer.

Seems like there is selective memory loss in many white members of this forum.

What you have shown is not CRT. Now what you need to do is quit reading crap from Rufo and go buy books that accurately show you what the theory is. History records what has been done. Whites should not have done it.
Call your racist BS whatever you want. I'll call it CRT because it covers it all.
It's just a racist philosophy for controlling low IQ sheep who can't think for themselves.
Keep you racist biases away from the schools & we won't have a problem

Call your racist BS whatever you want. I'll call it CRT because it covers it all.
It's just a racist philosophy for controlling low IQ sheep who can't think for themselves.
Keep you racist biases away from the schools & we won't have a problem
Yeah, that's exactly what Rufo is doing to your dumb ass. Controlling you because you can't think for yourself. Racial bias is what has been taught for years. You seem fine with continuing to teach that all the great Americans were white and how the superior white civilization overcame the vicious savage Indians. Or how the white man in all his benevolent glory woke up one day and decided that they must free blacks from slavery.

So stop whining about racism son. Europeans invented race and racism. And what you're seeing is the response to the 246 years of American white racism. What you call CRT is the truth being taught to future generations so they don't grow up believing the idiocy you do. "What ye sows, ye shall also reap." God did not make whites immune to his laws. So the truth will be taught to our children and no one gives a damn what you think about it.

:boo_hoo14:

Woe is me! I saw some black folks on a commercial!

We're being replaced!

I told you!

It's white genocide!

Then it is self inflicted.

Black people in America do not control the decision making in the upper echelon of media distribution management, whether the content leans left, or it leans right.

If you do some investigating, you will quickly see who controls the vast majority of what the general public views or hears.

The fact is that marketing research teams, just like politicians, alwsys look for opportunities outside of who their core business consists of.

If they target their marketing efforts towards a demographic that is stagnate or declining, ultimately, they will eliminate themselves, because that demographic will continue to age and eventually die.

So obviously, marketing professionals are always going to be in search of a new audience to appeal to.....or exploit.

It is not discrimination. It is business.

I witnessed that fact first hand, while working in both the marketing and entertainment divisions of Sony for 35 years.

I'm one of those people complaining about the "overrepresentation" of blacks on television.

You asked if we were equally outraged about the exclusion of blacks on tv in the "not so distant past."

The "not so distant past" you brought up, regarding Amos & Andy, was 70 fucking years ago. Times have changed, radically. But you are probably always ready to enjoy a great old whine. It was probably a very good year. Lol.

As I wrote in my post, blacks are 13% of the population, they deserve to be considered for 13% of acting jobs.

But, speaking for myself, I want television to reflect our society with a bit of accuracy. Today's TV content looks as though it was created in, and for, some African shithole.

What is being forced on America today, in the guise of televised "entertainment," is social engineering - plain and simple. It bears NO resemblance to reality. So of course it's irritating. It's fake as Hell, and meant only to appease the biggest troublemakers in our society.

Then it is self inflicted.

Black people in America do not control the decision making in the upper echelon of media distribution management, whether it leans left, or it leans right.

If you do some investigating, you will quickly see who controls the vast majority of what the general public views or hears.

The fact is that marketing research teams, just like politicians, look for opportunities outside of what their core business consists of.

If they target their marketing towards a demographic that is stagnate or declining, ultimately, they will eliminate themselves, because that demographic will continue to age and eventually die.

So obviously, marketing professionals are always going to be in search of a new audience to appeal to.....or exploit.

It is not discrimination. It is business.

I witnessed that fact first hand, while working in the both the marketing and entertainment divisions of Sony for 35 years.

And there you hit the nail on it's head. The racists here don't do any research. They just whine and bitch about how terrible it is to be white based on zero sum thinking that is born out of white privilege and entitlement.

What is racist, and what is not?​

Simple. I've said it before and I'll say it again:

RACISM is the propensity for an individual to view an entire people so adversely merely by their race alone that you act out against a person in a way to harm them or in some fashion to otherwise impact them negatively. Racism is a response to fear.

RACISM IS NOT mere preference, like or dislike or a person's attitudes, conscious or unconscious, especially if just kept to oneself, otherwise, we must all be racist and must accept most everything in life as an act of discrimination, but note that racism is relative to the ACT, not to the person doing it, so, again, it is a lie to claim that only white people can be racists or that all are based solely on their race or that anyone cannot be racist based solely on their race, for that is itself a racist view since it is BASED SOLELY ON race.

I'm one of those people complaining about the "overrepresentation" of blacks on television.

You asked if we were equally outraged about the exclusion of blacks on tv in the "not so distant past."

The "not so distant past" you brought up, regarding Amos & Andy, was 70 fucking years ago. Times have changed, radically. But you are probably always ready to enjoy a great old whine. It was probably a very good year. Lol.

As I wrote in my post, blacks are 13% of the population, they deserve to be considered for 13% of acting jobs.

But, speaking for myself, I want television to reflect our society with a bit of accuracy. Today's TV content looks as though it was created in, and for, some African shithole.

What is being forced on America today is social engineering - it bears NO resemblance to reality. So of course it's irritating. It's fake as Hell, and meant only to appease the biggest troublemakers in our society.
So, you're "One of those people"?

Ok.
Then start by familiarizing yourself with how to read a calendar.

Episodes of Amos and Andy ran on television until 1966.

Look it up.

Quoting a historical fact is not "whining".

What "you want to see" on television is within your control.

What most people don't want to see, they don't watch.

Just as you believe that there should be equality in representation, I do as well.

If the distribution of acting jobs in the entire entertainment industry, including stage productions, recurring television roles, and movies in both the DVD and streaming channels as well as major theatre debuts, shifted to a 13% Black actor base, it would make things far worse relating to what you "want to see". So be careful of what you wish for.

That said, until the desired "equality" that you feel is missing in your life arrives, what are you going to do about it?

What is being forced on America today, in the guise of televised "entertainment," is social engineering - plain and simple. It bears NO resemblance to reality. So of course it's irritating. It's fake as Hell, and meant only to appease the biggest troublemakers in our society.

Have you ever took the time to realize that whites have been the sole beneficiary of social engineering based on a construct called race that then spawned a scientific belief in the superiority of whites?
Study it for yourself, because your post is ignorant.

Your posts contain the same language whites used 100 years ago, and so do the posts of many other white right-wingers here. Yet you tell us how different everything is and how the things we talk about are in the past. Do you really think we are that fucking stupid? Or do you think that just because you're white and you say something we must accept it as so?

You and a few others here represent just how much more work needs to be done on race. When a person is bitching because they see some blacks in a commercial, well that person is a jim crow style racist in 2022.

These threads are awash with accusations of racism, so it might be helpful to give examples of what is truly a racist statement (or political position) and what is not.

Racist:

1. Saying that blacks are inherently lazy or less intelligent
2. Wanting to belong to a country club that doesn’t allow blacks as members
3. Not hiring the best qualified person for a job because he is black and going with the 2nd-best because he is white

Not racist:

1. Being opposed to affirmative action because it favors one race above others and thus adjusts standards down for that particular race
2. Pointing out that there is an overcompensation for the false belief of systemic racism, which comes at the detriment of whites, from the overrepresentation of blacks in commercials to the announcement by a company (or the president!) that whites need not apply
3. Saying that blacks stuck in poverty are so for the same reasons as whites - having babies out of wedlock and not completing their education - and it does a disservice to blame racism
Jews have hook noses and sinister faces would be racist.

Simple. I've said it before and I'll say it again:

RACISM is the propensity for an individual to view an entire people so adversely merely by their race alone that you act out against a person in a way to harm them or in some fashion to otherwise impact them negatively. Racism is a response to fear.

RACISM IS NOT mere preference, like or dislike or a person's attitudes, conscious or unconscious, especially if just kept to oneself, otherwise, we must all be racist and must accept most everything in life as an act of discrimination, but note that racism is relative to the ACT, not to the person doing it, so, again, it is a lie to claim that only white people can be racists or that all are based solely on their race or that anyone cannot be racist based solely on their race, for that is itself a racist view since it is BASED SOLELY ON race.
If whites didn't have 400 year record of racist behavior and actions stemming from that behavior, your post would make sense. What you call black racism is mistrust.

Last edited:
So, you're "One of those people"?

Ok.
Then start by familiarizing yourself with how to read a calendar.

Episodes of Amos and Andy ran on television until 1966.

Look it up.

Quoting a historical fact is not "whining".

What "you want to see" on television is within your control.

What most people don't want to see, they don't watch.

Just as you believe that there should be equality in representation, I do as well.

If the distribution of acting jobs in the entire entertainment industry, including stage productions, recurring television roles, and movies in both the DVD and streaming channels as well as major theatre debuts, shifted to a 13% Black actor base, it would make things far worse relating to what you "want to see". So be careful of what you wish for.

That said, until the desired "equality" that you feel is missing in your life arrives, what are you going to do about it?
What will I do about it? I'll just find things I enjoy, same as other people. There are ways to avoid most of the garbage shown on broadcast TV today.

But that doesn't mean I can't have strong opinions about what I see as social engineering taking place so obviously in our media. And anyone who thinks I have no right to such an opinion can go fuck himself. It's pretty straight forward.

1951 - 1953 --- 78 episodes.

Last edited:
What will I do about it? I'll just find things I enjoy, same as other people. There are ways to avoid most of the garbage shown on broadcast TV today.

But that doesn't mean I can't have strong opinions about what I see as social engineering taking place so obviously in our media. And anyone who thinks I have no right to such an opinion can go fuck himself. It's pretty straight forward.
TV has always sucked even when the whites ruled.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, and best of luck in finding viewing content that suits your taste.

Forum List

Back