So Systemic Racism Ended in the 1980's LMAO!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I read that and laughed.

Is There Evidence of Systemic Racism in the U.S.?

Systemic racism refers to the structure, organization, and rules of society. It indicates that society favors or gives advantage to one race over another. Systemic racism manifests itself in justice, employment, wealth, housing, health care, and education. To investigate the existence of systemic racism, we’ll look at a variety of indicators within these areas, make determinations as to their statistical relevance, and decide if evidence of systemic racism exists on a national level.

Does “Systemic Racism” Exist?​

Systemic racism does not primarily refer to overt acts of racial hostility, but to ideologies and policies that produce racial disparities.​

a concise definition of “systemic racism” would be something like “systems which create or perpetuate racial disparities.” In contrast to a traditional understanding of racism, which focuses on individual acts of racial prejudice and animosity, “systemic racism” would produce racial disparities even in the absence of personal, individual bigotry. The connection between racial disparities and systemic racism explains why discussions of “systemic racism” will immediately turn to the abundant evidence of racial disparities in wealth, education, incarceration, and health care to show that “systemic racism” is an undeniable reality.

26 simple charts to show friends and family who aren't convinced racism is still a problem in America​

Extensive academic research and data collected by the federal government and researchers has documented numerous ways that Black Americans experience life in the United States differently from their white counterparts.

It's called "systemic" racism because it's ingrained in nearly every way people move through society in the policies and practices at institutions like banks, schools, companies, government agencies, and law enforcement.

So long as there are collectivists, racism will exist.

That's really all racism is. It's just collectivism. Like racists, collectivists only view people as members of groups rather than as Individuals.

Modern liberals are the chief proponents of encouraging Americans to adopt this group mentality, for no other reason than to perpetuate racism through the illlusion of diversity.

Last edited:
OIP.nMaoXipeLJtH02MLv7EGxQHaEb

Is this Zone 1? Needs a new name, IM2 Whining Zone.

What does racism look like? Blacks can't pass a test, test score requirements are lowered, and blacks still cannot pass so test scores requirements are lowered again and on and on and on. Finally, blacks still cannot pass so toss the test. Society suffers.

Hint: The Bell Curve.

Not Zone1 compliant material struck. Excaliber

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this Zone 1? Needs a new name, IM2 Whining Zone.

What does racism look like? Blacks can't pass a test, test score requirements are lowered, and blacks still cannot pass so test scores requirements are lowered again and on and on and on. Finally, blacks still cannot pass so toss the test. Society suffers.

Hint: The Bell Curve.
The Bell Curve is racist bullshit and for 200 years dumb whites were given jobs and didn't have to take tests. Dumb whites are still being hired while racist whites talk about lowered test scores That's what systemic racism looks like.

I don't think whites should be talking about behavior and morals. Now try to stay on topic.

Not Zone1 material struck out. Including trying to suppress discussion. IM2

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever is admin right now, would you please get rid of people here who have now posted multiple off topic comments please?

I don't think whites should be talking about behavior and morals. Now try to stay on topic.

All you said with regard to the articles you pasted in the op was that you laughed.

Perhaps if you were to offer some semblance of intelligent dialogue that would in some remedial way appear to encourage substantive discussion/debate, rather than your usual bile, my opinion might change.

But I'll not hold my breath.

The Bell Curve is racist bullshit and for 200 years dumb whites were given jobs and didn't have to take tests. Dumb whites are still being hired while racist whites talk about lowered test scores That's what systemic racism looks like.
Actually, it is only racists who support lower standards for black people. They are sending a very clear message that they think blacks are too stupid to compete on a level field. It is the NON racists who want the same standards applied to all.

A similar approach in the N.B.A. would involve increasing the size of the basket, but only for the white players while tying a brick to the feet of the black players.

I read that and laughed.

Is There Evidence of Systemic Racism in the U.S.?

Systemic racism refers to the structure, organization, and rules of society. It indicates that society favors or gives advantage to one race over another. Systemic racism manifests itself in justice, employment, wealth, housing, health care, and education. To investigate the existence of systemic racism, we’ll look at a variety of indicators within these areas, make determinations as to their statistical relevance, and decide if evidence of systemic racism exists on a national level.

Does “Systemic Racism” Exist?​

Systemic racism does not primarily refer to overt acts of racial hostility, but to ideologies and policies that produce racial disparities.​

a concise definition of “systemic racism” would be something like “systems which create or perpetuate racial disparities.” In contrast to a traditional understanding of racism, which focuses on individual acts of racial prejudice and animosity, “systemic racism” would produce racial disparities even in the absence of personal, individual bigotry. The connection between racial disparities and systemic racism explains why discussions of “systemic racism” will immediately turn to the abundant evidence of racial disparities in wealth, education, incarceration, and health care to show that “systemic racism” is an undeniable reality.

26 simple charts to show friends and family who aren't convinced racism is still a problem in America​

Extensive academic research and data collected by the federal government and researchers has documented numerous ways that Black Americans experience life in the United States differently from their white counterparts.

It's called "systemic" racism because it's ingrained in nearly every way people move through society in the policies and practices at institutions like banks, schools, companies, government agencies, and law enforcement.

You're feisty today! Did you change your BP meds?

All you said with regard to the articles you pasted in the op was that you laughed.

I doubt you get paid to think.

Perhaps if you were to offer some semblance of intelligent dialogue that would in spme remedial way appear to encourage substantive discusion/debate, rather than your usual bile in future threads my opinion might change.

But I'll not hold my breath.
Not really concerned about your opinion. I posted a title, then said when I read the comment that is what this thread is named for, I laughed. Then I posted several links to articles you have not read about current systemic racism.

Not really concerned about your opinion. I posted a title, then said when I read the comment that is what this thread is named for, I laughed. Then I posted several links to articles you have not read about current systemic racism.

You're a detriment to the very cause you claim to represent. The Marxists likely love you for it, though. So I suppose your drivel is useful for something.

Forum List

Back