What is Privilege?

Privilege is wearing $200 sneakers when you’ve never had a job

Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance

Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences that accompany such behavior

Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or school you don’t pay for

Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don’t have a water bill, where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table,

Privilege is not having to worry about a cop mistaking your apartment for hers and getting murdered in cold blood.
When did that happen? When a guy shot at the cops ? Lol
Wow, you really are ignorant.

So mistakes are racist now? lol Do you even know where name of any of the young black kids under 10 that was shot and killed this weekend and democratic run neighborhoods.. have you even commented once today about the death of these young kids and towns run by democrats?

Holy change-of-subject batman.

Mistake? She was charged with murder. And she got a whopping 10 years....for MURDER.

Tell us another lie...do you think that if he came into her apartment and murdered her, he would have gotten only 10 years?
You think the mistake deserved 10 years?
It deserved 50, minimum.

Now answer the question...

Do you think that if he came into her apartment and murdered her, he would have gotten only 10 years?

We all know you're a habitual liar....go ahead and confirm it by answering.
Yes like oj all blacks that kill whites get off.. take a hike black baby killer

And your title as "habitual liar" is firmly intact. Doesn't it suck that when you get trapped in your own argument, you have to resort to some BS about "baby killer" in an attempt to change the subject, derail the thread, or just make yourself feel less rotten and dead inside?
Black kid that stabbed and killed That white girl
majors in New York got 8 moths in jail lol
how old was the convicted murderer?
How old was a black kid that murdered the white girl he got eight months in jail I don’t know. But according to you they’re supposed to get longer than 10 years right? You stupid fuck

Privilege is when all those fat cats get all of that freshly printed currency before anyone else and then goes and places it into the economy in a way that only ensures that the process will continue in their favor and in a revolving circle forever and ever and ever after.

This is dumb. Investors make money, because they are investors. They don't have to "ensure he process will be in their favor".

If you make it so it isn't profitable, they will move their money elsewhere, just like any normal human being would do.

If you had an investment, and the government changed the law so your investment no longer had a favorable return... what would you do? The same as anyone else. You would move your investment elsewhere, where they have good return on the investment.

It's such a weird concept to complain and b!tch and moan about other people doing, what you would do.

Priveledge is

having health insurance, and knowing you won’t be forced to choose between medical care and food.

not have to worry about being turned down for a job interview because you have a “black sounding” name

not having to worry about the lead content in the water your children are drinking

having paid sick leave...so you don’t have to make the choice between going to work sick...or losing pay

knowing your health insurance covers birth control

being able to let your child play outside, with worrying about the drug deals going on at the corner...or that a gang may decide to make a point with a drive by shooting

not having metal detectors at tbe entrances to your child’s school

having parents who can pay your college tuition

inheritence
Your point seems to be that privilege is more a function of economic class than race.
My point was a response to the OP’s list.

Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences that accompany such behavior

Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or school you don’t pay for

Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don’t have a water bill, where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table,

Privilege is not having to worry about a cop mistaking your apartment for hers and getting murdered in cold blood.
When did that happen? When a guy shot at the cops ? Lol
Wow, you really are ignorant.

So mistakes are racist now? lol Do you even know where name of any of the young black kids under 10 that was shot and killed this weekend and democratic run neighborhoods.. have you even commented once today about the death of these young kids and towns run by democrats?

Holy change-of-subject batman.

Mistake? She was charged with murder. And she got a whopping 10 years....for MURDER.

Tell us another lie...do you think that if he came into her apartment and murdered her, he would have gotten only 10 years?
You think the mistake deserved 10 years?
It deserved 50, minimum.

Now answer the question...

Do you think that if he came into her apartment and murdered her, he would have gotten only 10 years?

We all know you're a habitual liar....go ahead and confirm it by answering.
Yes like oj all blacks that kill whites get off.. take a hike black baby killer

And your title as "habitual liar" is firmly intact. Doesn't it suck that when you get trapped in your own argument, you have to resort to some BS about "baby killer" in an attempt to change the subject, derail the thread, or just make yourself feel less rotten and dead inside?
Black kid that stabbed and killed That white girl
majors in New York got 8 moths in jail lol
how old was the convicted murderer?
How old was a black kid that murdered the white girl he got eight months in jail I don’t know. But according to you they’re supposed to get longer than 10 years right? You stupid fuck

He was 13; a juvenile.

You, of course, knew this.

Again, why are you being a dishonest fuck?

Priveledge is

having health insurance
Funny, I pay for that, I don't just "have" it.
having paid sick leave
My boss doesn't provide that, nor is required to.
Nope, didn't get that either.
inheritence
Not that I expect anything on that, but should the state have what people have worked all their lives for to support the surviving members of their family?
Priveledge is having the luxury of being able to move.
Oh please, no one is a prisoner of their circumstances, and Everyone is free to better themselves, their education and economic situation.
They are only prisoners of their lack of effort.

1. you have it, you can afford it, it is a privelege
2. therefore it is a privilege
3. therefore it is a privilege
4. Not sure what the state has to do with this
5. Being able to move is a privelege. Not everyone can afford to.

FB_IMG_1593986122340.jpg

:lol:

Really?

REALLY?

Think hard about that one.

Priveledge is

having health insurance, and knowing you won’t be forced to choose between medical care and food.

not have to worry about being turned down for a job interview because you have a “black sounding” name

not having to worry about the lead content in the water your children are drinking

having paid sick leave...so you don’t have to make the choice between going to work sick...or losing pay

being able to let your child play outside, with worrying about the drug deals going on at the corner...or that a gang may decide to make a point with a drive by shooting

inheritence
Your point seems to be that privilege is more a function of economic class than race.
Even so, the items you list have more to do with economic class than with race.

Priveledge is

inheritence

And a disproportionate number of blacks are in the lower income brackets.

Priveledge is

inheritence

Then get a job, and pay for good health insurance like the other 90% of the country.

Then don't have a black sounding name.

Asians do this all the time. Had a lady from Korea I believe, whose name was "Waichun". Here in America, she went by..... Jessica. On her job application she put "Jessia Waichun (insert non-public last name)". She had no problem getting a job.

Get a name that will help you land a job. Join the culture. Blend in with society, and succeed.

This is why Asians have a higher standard of living and success than Whites or blacks.

I don't know of any example where blacks had to worry about lead, but whites did not. Last I checked, the water utility connected to everyone. I don't know of a single city where there is a black public water utility, and a white public water utility.

Get a job that has paid sick leave. Better yet, do what I did, and always have an emergency fund at all times, so if you do get sick, and have a short pay check, it doesn't break you.

Oh for heaven sakes.... really? That's your claim is that white people have access to birth control, but black people don't? False. First, ridiculous. Second, forcing insurance to cover absolutely everything, is why insurance is so expensive. Third, the cost of a pack of condoms is less than $10.

If you are so incredibly poor, that you can't afford $10... then you shouldn't be screwing around anyway, you should be a job.

I agree with this. The problem with bringing that topic up, is that the black people right now, are fighting the police, in support of the criminals.

That's not "white privilege", that's black people and left-wingers destroying their own communities.

Left-wingers are causing drive by shootings and gangs, and drug deals, to not be dealt with. That's not because they are black, that's because left-wingers are evil terrible people that support criminals, and hate the police, just like in that video.

I can think of a dozen white families, where none of their kids will have their college tuition paid for.

And that's just those I know.

Besides that, all the evidence shows that those who work their way through college, do better than those with a free ride.

inheritence

That's mythology. The vast number of whites, don't get much in the way of inheritance.

Priveledge is

inheritence

And a disproportionate number of blacks are in the lower income brackets.
So then "privilege" is about their economic class and not about their race.

This is dumb. Investors make money, because they are investors. They don't have to "ensure he process will be in their favor".

If you make it so it isn't profitable, they will move their money elsewhere, just like any normal human being would do.

If you had an investment, and the government changed the law so your investment no longer had a favorable return... what would you do? The same as anyone else. You would move your investment elsewhere, where they have good return on the investment.

It's such a weird concept to complain and b!tch and moan about other people doing, what you would do.

Yeah, no, I'm afraid it's a bit more complex than that, Andy.

Priveledge is

inheritence
Name is your parents choice so blame them or change it
Letting your kids outside in a shit neighborhood is a personal choice, MOVE.
Not having metal detectors well if blacks weren't so damn violent wouldn't need them!
No that's not privilege that means your parents worked hard and have good jobs and can afford that. I am white and my kids know I can't afford that so they better get scholarships.

Priveledge is not having to move, not having to change your name.

I know plenty of whites that moved.

And blacks can move.

I don't understand how you can call not having to change your name "white privilege" when you choose the name.

A white person that had a ridiculous name, is less likely to get a job, just as much a black person with a ridiculous name.

Pick a name that fits the country you are in. It's not that difficult.

Really? Then 99.9999% of the entire country has privilege.

Priveledge is

inheritence

Then get a job, and pay for good health insurance like the other 90% of the country.

Asians do this all the time. Had a lady from Korea I believe, whose name was "Waichun". Here in America, she went by..... Jessica. On her job application she put "Jessia Waichun (insert non-public last name)". She had no problem getting a job.

Get a name that will help you land a job. Join the culture. Blend in with society, and succeed.

This is why Asians have a higher standard of living and success than Whites or blacks.

I don't know of any example where blacks had to worry about lead, but whites did not. Last I checked, the water utility connected to everyone. I don't know of a single city where there is a black public water utility, and a white public water utility.

Get a job that has paid sick leave. Better yet, do what I did, and always have an emergency fund at all times, so if you do get sick, and have a short pay check, it doesn't break you.

Oh for heaven sakes.... really? That's your claim is that white people have access to birth control, but black people don't? False. First, ridiculous. Second, forcing insurance to cover absolutely everything, is why insurance is so expensive. Third, the cost of a pack of condoms is less than $10.

If you are so incredibly poor, that you can't afford $10... then you shouldn't be screwing around anyway, you should be a job.

I agree with this. The problem with bringing that topic up, is that the black people right now, are fighting the police, in support of the criminals.

That's not "white privilege", that's black people and left-wingers destroying their own communities.

Left-wingers are causing drive by shootings and gangs, and drug deals, to not be dealt with. That's not because they are black, that's because left-wingers are evil terrible people that support criminals, and hate the police, just like in that video.

I can think of a dozen white families, where none of their kids will have their college tuition paid for.

Besides that, all the evidence shows that those who work their way through college, do better than those with a free ride.

inheritence

That's mythology. The vast number of whites, don't get much in the way of inheritance.

Hold on a second. Let’s back up a moment. Names.

African Americans, who have been in this country from the beginning should change their names so white people can’t identify them as black and reject them from employment? Why exactly is the onus on THEM to accommodate to bigotry?

Priveledge is

inheritence
Name is your parents choice so blame them or change it
Letting your kids outside in a shit neighborhood is a personal choice, MOVE.
Not having metal detectors well if blacks weren't so damn violent wouldn't need them!
No that's not privilege that means your parents worked hard and have good jobs and can afford that. I am white and my kids know I can't afford that so they better get scholarships.

Priveledge is not having to move, not having to change your name.

I know plenty of whites that moved.

And blacks can move.

I don't understand how you can call not having to change your name "white privilege" when you choose the name.

A white person that had a ridiculous name, is less likely to get a job, just as much a black person with a ridiculous name.

Pick a name that fits the country you are in. It's not that difficult.

No. It isn’t a “ridiculous” name, it is a name that sounds culturally African American. So...culturally white names are ok....

Priveledge is

inheritence

inheritence

Hold on a second. Let’s back up a moment. Names.

African Americans, who have been in this country from the beginning should change their names so white people can’t identify them as black and reject them from employment? Why exactly is the onus on THEM to accommodate to bigotry?

Not necessary. If a black person believes he or she has been discriminated against because of race, they can file a complaint with the DoJ. But what about companies that seek diversity in their workforce and prefer black applicants because of their race, how do we seek justice in those cases?

Really? You don’t blame immigrants and Mexicans for job losses, making America “dirtier”, crime...etc.
Sorry my friend ....

I don't live in that Alt Left Universe you guys live in.

I am reality only.

New Topics

Forum List

Back