What is Privilege?

Privilege is wearing $200 sneakers when you’ve never had a job

Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance

Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences that accompany such behavior

Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or school you don’t pay for

Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don’t have a water bill, where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table,

Privilege is not having to worry about a cop mistaking your apartment for hers and getting murdered in cold blood.
When did that happen? When a guy shot at the cops ? Lol
Wow, you really are ignorant.

So mistakes are racist now? lol Do you even know where name of any of the young black kids under 10 that was shot and killed this weekend and democratic run neighborhoods.. have you even commented once today about the death of these young kids and towns run by democrats?

Priveledge is

having health insurance, and knowing you won’t be forced to choose between medical care and food.

not have to worry about being turned down for a job interview because you have a “black sounding” name

not having to worry about the lead content in the water your children are drinking

having paid sick leave...so you don’t have to make the choice between going to work sick...or losing pay

knowing your health insurance covers birth control

being able to let your child play outside, with worrying about the drug deals going on at the corner...or that a gang may decide to make a point with a drive by shooting

not having metal detectors at tbe entrances to your child’s school

having parents who can pay your college tuition

inheritence
Name is your parents choice so blame them or change it
Letting your kids outside in a shit neighborhood is a personal choice, MOVE.
Not having metal detectors well if blacks weren't so damn violent wouldn't need them!
No that's not privilege that means your parents worked hard and have good jobs and can afford that. I am white and my kids know I can't afford that so they better get scholarships.

Priveledge is having the luxury of being able to move.

Priveledge is not having to move, not having to change your name.
I have lived in the ghetto and we moved eventually. If your name is ignorant as hell blame your stupid parents!
Who decides a name is “ignorant as hell”....some white dude?

Priveledge is

having health insurance, and knowing you won’t be forced to choose between medical care and food.

not have to worry about being turned down for a job interview because you have a “black sounding” name

not having to worry about the lead content in the water your children are drinking

having paid sick leave...so you don’t have to make the choice between going to work sick...or losing pay

being able to let your child play outside, with worrying about the drug deals going on at the corner...or that a gang may decide to make a point with a drive by shooting

inheritence

Do you believe White people don't go through these same problems? Please Coyote, please say no, because you know that white privilege is a farce, and any assertion of the sort is not true.

I don’t know if it is a farce or not. It is a concept I am struggling to understand, with getting defensive, which I do, before deciding what I think.

But I do know that, as a group, black people face more challenges to prosperity than white people as a group. As individuals, we are all over the board.

One example is in the OP itself. A list of black stereotypes. The welfare queen. Yet I live in a majority white state that is very poor. I don’t see those stereotypes (even though they are equally applicable) applied to poor whites as a race.
Are you saying you don’t treat black people equally?

Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences that accompany such behavior

Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or school you don’t pay for

Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don’t have a water bill, where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table,

Privilege is not having to worry about a cop mistaking your apartment for hers and getting murdered in cold blood.

So mistakes are racist now? lol Do you even know where name of any of the young black kids under 10 that was shot and killed this weekend and democratic run neighborhoods.. have you even commented once today about the death of these young kids and towns run by democrats?
You know ... this is something you really should just shut up about. Everyone knows you don’t care about those kids. Not a peep from you before. They are just a political prop for you.

Priveledge is

inheritence

Do you believe White people don't go through these same problems? Please Coyote, please say no, because you know that white privilege is a farce, and any assertion of the sort is not true.

I don’t know if it is a farce or not. It is a concept I am struggling to understand, with getting defensive, which I do, before deciding what I think.

But I do know that, as a group, black people face more challenges to prosperity than white people as a group. As individuals, we are all over the board.

One example is in the OP itself. A list of black stereotypes. The welfare queen. Yet I live in a majority white state that is very poor. I don’t see those stereotypes (even though they are equally applicable) applied to poor whites as a race.
How do get that? Reread what I wrote.

But I do know that, as a group, black people face more challenges to prosperity than white people as a group.

Is that really due to their skin color? Or is it due to their refusal to assimilate with the rest of our society? Could it be they are being held down by certain policies or being subsidized into remission?

Or is it due to the fact that nobody, nobody, not Democrats, not Republicans, want to do anything to make the life of a black individual better?

Priveledge is

inheritence
So you are changing the topic to a wealth issue?....fine because that is the only conversation that will help the black community....
Not all has to do with wealth.

Priveledge is

inheritence
Name is your parents choice so blame them or change it
Letting your kids outside in a shit neighborhood is a personal choice, MOVE.
Not having metal detectors well if blacks weren't so damn violent wouldn't need them!
No that's not privilege that means your parents worked hard and have good jobs and can afford that. I am white and my kids know I can't afford that so they better get scholarships.

Priveledge is having the luxury of being able to move.

Priveledge is not having to move, not having to change your name.
I have lived in the ghetto and we moved eventually. If your name is ignorant as hell blame your stupid parents!
Who decides a name is “ignorant as hell”....some white dude?
Society in general. Why do some blacks name their kids dumb names but some name their kids Candace and Ben as in Candace Owens and Ben Carson to name just 2. If society is SO RACIST why make it even harder for your kids with ignorant names?

You know ... this is something you really should just shut up about. Everyone knows you don’t about those kids. Not a peep from you before. They are just a political prop for you.
No it’s no these a kids these a generations of blacks destroyed by you democrats.. you sick bastards! Not one mention tonight on most national news shows. You all
Covered it up! Like you ALWAYS DO. And you say stupid shit like welfare queen! To distract from your racism. Today at the White House press briefing not one national news media outlet asked about all the shootings that happen within the past 24 hours you people are the most fucking racist people on the face of the earth all of today’s Democrats Are worse than anything the kkk ever
Did

Priveledge is

inheritence

How do get that? Reread what I wrote.
You literally brought up welfare queen after the weekend we just had of with black kids getting shot and killed in towns of people you probably voted for for the past 50 years you are a disgusting disgraceful human being you are the lowest scum on the face of the earth

Last edited:

Holy change-of-subject batman.

Mistake? She was charged with murder. And she got a whopping 10 years....for MURDER.

Tell us another lie...do you think that if he came into her apartment and murdered her, he would have gotten only 10 years?

You know ... this is something you really should just shut up about. Everyone knows you don’t care about those kids. Not a peep from you before. They are just a political prop for you.

Would be nice if there were some active moderation.

If you take advantage of all of the free education provided by government, and do your best, you will have no trouble finding a good job eventually, one that will provide employer-subsidized health insurance.

If you have a "Black-sounding" name, you can use initials or CHANGE IT. And while you are at it, tell your mother she is a fool.

What percentage of the Black population has ever been exposed to lead in their drinking water? Approximately zero. About the same percentage of Black Yoots that is wrongfully killed by police. Another mythical danger. about which Black people claim to be affeared.

See first paragraph above. That good job will provide sick leave.

Health insurance is to cover the risks of being injured or getting sick. Getting knocked up is not an illness, and the means to prevent it are both free and very inexpensive...but that only matters if you are responsible enough to run your own life.

You mean those drug dealers who look just like you? Pity that.

It's not "Whitey" who makes it necessary to have armed school guards.

Very few Americans have parents who pay their childrens' college tuition. My parents never gave me a dime (before or after they died), but they were pleased when I got my law degree. What happened to my fucking white privilege?

The more complaints I read from Black folks, the more I come to believe that the current campaign is nothing more than a global effort by losers to fabricate a package of excuses for not taking responsibility for their lives.

Not buying it. Too many Blacks are successful. The "racism" charge doesn't hold water.

Priveledge is

inheritence
So you are changing the topic to a wealth issue?....fine because that is the only conversation that will help the black community....
Not all has to do with wealth.
So you are arguing that only white people do well in the USA?.....name another nation that is better for people of all colors within their borders....you libs have gone way off the road nutty.....

Mistake? She was charged with murder. And she got a whopping 10 years....for MURDER.

Tell us another lie...do you think that if he came into her apartment and murdered her, he would have gotten only 10 years?
You think the mistake deserved 10 years? Lol you just side with the hate mongers in the black community because you love the riots and killing of 2 year old black babies your a sick bastard.. most normal blacks agree that cop should be free.. you sick black baby killer lol

Would be nice if there were some active moderation.
Stop siding with black baby killers sick o

You think the mistake deserved 10 years?
It deserved 50, minimum.

Now answer the question...

Do you think that if he came into her apartment and murdered her, he would have gotten only 10 years?

We all know you're a habitual liar....go ahead and confirm it by answering.

You think the mistake deserved 10 years?
It deserved 50, minimum.

Now answer the question...

Do you think that if he came into her apartment and murdered her, he would have gotten only 10 years?

We all know you're a habitual liar....go ahead and confirm it by answering.
Yes like oj all blacks that kill whites get off.. take a hike black baby killer

Forum List

Back