Another Republican Saying The Same Thing...

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
That Trump is losing it.

I bet some of the other's that ran in 2016 have a last minute axe to grind. But not John Kasich.
He has more balls than all the other guys. All of the others are hiding. Keep tuned.

On Monday’s edition of CNN’s “OutFront,” former Gov. John Kasich (R-OH), once a rival presidential candidate to President Donald Trump, assessed his leadership failures.
“He’s flailing,” said Kasich. “He’s in a meltdown. He looks at his polls and doesn’t know who to blame. He blames his advisers and is even blaming Fox News now. He’s flailing. He doesn’t know how to stop things. So I think he’s just throwing everything out over the period of the last three days, hoping he’s going to strike a chord.”

That Trump is losing it.

I bet some of the other's that ran in 2016 have a last minute axe to grind. But not John Kasich.
He has more balls than all the other guys. All of the others are hiding. Keep tuned.

On Monday’s edition of CNN’s “OutFront,” former Gov. John Kasich (R-OH), once a rival presidential candidate to President Donald Trump, assessed his leadership failures.
“He’s flailing,” said Kasich. “He’s in a meltdown. He looks at his polls and doesn’t know who to blame. He blames his advisers and is even blaming Fox News now. He’s flailing. He doesn’t know how to stop things. So I think he’s just throwing everything out over the period of the last three days, hoping he’s going to strike a chord.”

I forgot. John Kasich is a nut himself but I get a kick out of him.

That Trump is losing it.

simple minds are easily amused,,,

That Trump is losing it.

Kasich is a Globalist asshole and was appropriately crushed by Trump last time around.

That Trump is losing it.

Trump warts and all is still far and away ahead of bubble brain Biden who cannot speak in complete sentences.

That Trump is losing it.

Trump warts and all is still far and away ahead of bubble brain Biden who cannot speak in complete sentences.
It must be because he has Trump warts..

That Trump is losing it.

You aren't going to be around much after he wins are you?

That Trump is losing it.

Like yours. I laugh at you.

That Trump is losing it.

I lost count...

is he #27, or #28?

That Trump is losing it.

when did I say I was amused???

OH I get it ,,youre projecting,,,

That Trump is losing it.

You projected and now you cry.

That Trump is losing it.

OMG!!!

you got me now,,,

That Trump is losing it.

OMG!!!

you got me now,,,
Another thing to trigger you... Trump approval @ 38%. Losers all over the place. Ha Ha Ha!

That Trump is losing it.

OMG!!!

you got me now,,,
Another thing to trigger you... Trump approval @ 38%. Losers all over the place. Ha Ha Ha!
dont mean nothing to me cause I aint no trump humper,,,

That Trump is losing it.

I liked Kasich and still do. He was my favorite of those that ran on either side in 2016.

Forum List

Back