What is it with these anti gun idiots?

Depends which country you are from. The motivation to own a gun in the UK is for sport, vermin, farm use, river wardens etc.. In Switzerland, their culture is to own a gun to protect their country from outside aggressors.

And if you're from America, like you and countless gun nuts here, you all claim it's to shoot your fellow countrymen for self defence.

No one has to ask why you own a gun because you guys have stated here why, self defence, to shoot others. What a stupid thread, but there again, you are a gun nut.

Actually I'm not a gun nut.

I don't collect guns, I haven't bought a gun in years and only idiots think using a gun in self defense means killing a person.

99% of the time the piece of shit will run when you pull a gun on them

Obviously not because the gun control freaks keep asking the question
As a working musician I get asked the same questions all the time. What I do is answer a direct question with a direct answer. If i was asked, "Why do you own guns , is it because you want to kill people?" I would simply answer No. Of course you realize they are not actually asking you a question at all. They are letting you know they don't like the fact that you own guns.

As a working musician I get asked the same questions all the time. What I do is answer a direct question with a direct answer. If i was asked, "Why do you own guns , is it because you want to kill people?" I would simply answer No. Of course you realize they are not actually asking you a question at all. They are letting you know they don't like the fact that you own guns.
Of course this is an internet forum and not real life.

IRL I would just ignore the question

Then no need to carry them, unless you're at something like a pheasant shoot.

How many times do these control freaks ask the question,

"Why do you own guns , is it because you want to kill people?"

Personally I think it's these repressed control freaks projecting their own mental defects onto the rest of us.
Just tell the Leftists you own the gun to murder dirty Jews and they will leave you alone.

Trust me on this. Reverse psychobabble.

Gun owner trying to get laid…

Woman: But your penis is so tiny
Gun owner: Want to check out my AR15?

You must date some strange women ... do they ask about your penis before or after they shed their own gun belt? ... if it's a Beretta, then she only cares about it working, not what it looks like ...

Not for you to say is it?

Besides I could be standing right next to you and you would have no clue if I was armed or not
One moment you're saying you need it for self defence, then in the same breath 99.99% of gun owners never shot anyone. Your own argument supports the Harvard study that gun self defence is a fallacy, and you've just proven that fact.

No need to stand beside anyone armed.

Don't worry, as a debate doesn't go a gun nuts way, I'm expecting deflections from the list of gun clichés.

You must date some strange women ... do they ask about your penis before or after they shed their own gun belt? ... if it's a Beretta, then she only cares about it working, not what it looks like ...

Beretta?

More like this

1699799760863.jpeg

One moment you're saying you need it for self defence, then in the same breath 99.99% of gun owners never shot anyone. Your own argument supports the Harvard study that gun self defence is a fallacy, and you've just proven that fact.

Don't worry, as a debate doesn't go a gun nuts way, I'm expecting deflections from the list of gun clichés.

SCOTUS said the handgun could be wielded one-handed ... allowing the person to use their other hand to call 911 ... which is what we want our brothers and sisters to do ... call the police before you resort to violence if you can ... if not, then we have the right to defend ourselves ...

The 2nd Amendment issue starts with whether handguns are normal and necessary for military units ... and they are ... so States ALONE have the right to regulate handguns ... it is the States' self-defense from the Federal Government that's protected ... here in Oregon, the individual has the right to own a handgun under Article I of our Constitution, we don't need a reason other than we want to ... we can't regulate letters-to-the-editor, we can't regulate guns ...

... or change the Constitution ... easy peasy ..

You do not need to shoot anyone in order to use a gun in self defense.

But you don't understand that do you?

Forum List

Back