What is it with these anti gun idiots?

There you go again obsessing about the penis size of other men

Dude just come out of the closet and be you.

1699794679494.png

How is it being anymore of a control freak than my question?
Rather than spreading lies about people being ‘anti-gun’ or lies about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ – try instead to have an honest engagement as how to stop mass shootings/school shootings having nothing to do with regulating firearms.

Of course, that’s not going to happen; fearmongering and lies about people being ‘anti-gun’ or guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ is what keeps the base ignorant, frightened, and going to the polls – not honest, good faith engagement.

Just out of curiosity, what would your actual response be to that question?
My answer is always:

I don't want to kill or shoot anyone and never have and that has absolutely nothing to do with the reasons I own firearms.

And yet the question is always posed by gun control freaks as part of their arguments for gun control
And yet the tiny enised gun nuts always seem unable to answer the question.

"I go hunting with my AR" BWAHAHAHAHAHA
"It's for personal defense" BWAHAHAHAHAHA
and the always defensive...
"None of your business why I exercise my right"

So why do you insist on owning a weapon whose only purpose is killing lots of people very fast?

Rather than spreading lies about people being ‘anti-gun’ or lies about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ – try instead to have an honest engagement as how to stop mass shootings/school shootings having nothing to do with regulating firearms.

Of course, that’s not going to happen; fearmongering and lies about people being ‘anti-gun’ or guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ is what keeps the base ignorant, frightened, and going to the polls – not honest, good faith engagement.
But it's not a lie.

How many times have the anti gun people stated that gun owners are just waiting to be able to pull a gun and shoot someone?

How about the Rambo analogy?

I have always has an honest discussion about school shootings and the fact of the matter is that banning a particular rifle will not stop a single school shooting from happening in the future.

And that a set of locked steel doors will and has prevented a likely school shooting but that story disappeared from the news

And yet the tiny enised gun nuts always seem unable to answer the question.

"I go hunting with my AR" BWAHAHAHAHAHA
"It's for personal defense" BWAHAHAHAHAHA
and the always defensive...
"None of your business why I exercise my right"

So why do you insist on owning a weapon whose only purpose is killing lots of people very fast?

I don't own an AR 15.

But it's not a lie.

How many times have the anti gun people stated that gun owners are just waiting to be able to pull a gun and shoot someone?

How about the Rambo analogy?

I have always has an honest discussion about school shootings and the fact of the matter is that banning a particular rifle will not stop a single school shooting from happening in the future.

And that a set of locked steel doors will and has prevented a likely school shooting but that story disappeared from the news
Here’s an example: let’s advocate for expanding Medicaid in all 50 states, ensuring everyone has access to affordable mental healthcare, given mental illness is the cause of mass shootings/school shootings, not the availability of guns.

Many mass shooters are young men with no children – or no children of their own living with them – who are underemployed or not employed who can’t afford mental healthcare, who have no access to affordable healthcare, and are consequently ineligible for Medicaid.

With expanded Medicaid, such young men would be eligible for assistance, they can get the mental health treatment they need so they don’t commit their gun crimes.

Here’s an example: let’s advocate for expanding Medicaid in all 50 states, ensuring everyone has access to affordable mental healthcare, given mental illness is the cause of mass shootings/school shootings, not the availability of guns.

Many mass shooters are young men with no children – or no children of their own living with them – who are underemployed or not employed who can’t afford mental healthcare, who have no access to affordable healthcare, and are consequently ineligible for Medicaid.

With expanded Medicaid, such young men would be eligible for assistance, they can get the mental health treatment they need so they don’t commit their gun crimes.

Cool I'm all for that.

That would be more useful than banning one particular rifle wouldn't it?

How many times do these control freaks ask the question,

"Why do you own guns , is it because you want to kill people?"

Personally I think it's these repressed control freaks projecting their own mental defects onto the rest of us.
Why is this in the Second Amendment sub-forum – this has nothing to do with the Second Amendment.

Unfortunately, this sub-forum has deteriorated into a venue to whine and lie about guns being ‘banned,’ ‘confiscated,’ and being ‘anti-gun.’

Now that’s idiotic.

How many times do these control freaks ask the question,

"Why do you own guns , is it because you want to kill people?"

Personally I think it's these repressed control freaks projecting their own mental defects onto the rest of us.
Depends which country you are from. The motivation to own a gun in the UK is for sport, vermin, farm use, river wardens etc.. In Switzerland, their culture is to own a gun to protect their country from outside aggressors.

And if you're from America, like you and countless gun nuts here, you all claim it's to shoot your fellow countrymen for self defence.

No one has to ask why you own a gun because you guys have stated here why, self defence, to shoot others. What a stupid thread, but there again, you are a gun nut.

Many, certainly I the UK, are not anti-gun, they're just anti-gun violence. Many are anti-car deaths but they're not anti-car. So regs and laws make cars safer. You can't control a car, a car doesn't kill, so you have a licencing system, regs and laws, otherwise the roads would be mayhem with deaths

Last edited:
Why is this in the Second Amendment sub-forum – this has nothing to do with the Second Amendment.

Unfortunately, this sub-forum has deteriorated into a venue to whine and lie about guns being ‘banned,’ ‘confiscated,’ and being ‘anti-gun.’

Now that’s idiotic.

What the fuck do you care what forum I put it in?

And why do you think it matters so much?

Forum List

Back