What Is being Done to stop Climate Activists Slashing Tires on SUVs in NYC?

Wait until these terrorists slash the wrong tires and they end up getting a cap popped in their head.

Abortions weren't banned. The Supreme Court took the Abortion Issue out of the hands of the Feds and into the hands of the States. The States can vote any whicha way their local people feel, which most states would seek to know by a vote of, by, and for the people of any given state.

I'm surprised you didn't know that abortions weren't banned by the ruling. What was ruled on was putting the onus on the correct entity, which is the individual state.
Don't be surprised. The problem we have with misunderstanding is that I know too much about what's going on. We can have a discussion if you can keep it polite and don't try to minimize the effect on women by trying to say it isn't effectively a ban.

Don't be surprised. The problem we have with misunderstanding is that I know too much about what's going on. We can have a discussion if you can keep it polite and don't try to minimize the effect on women by trying to say it isn't effectively a ban.
explain what the effect is on women, I am curious as to how stopping federal abortions hurts women?

That sounds incredibly stupid.

It seems Climate Activists in NYC are planning a National Tryst of Slashing SUV tires. Do you think this is going to save the planet or land a lot of carcass cars in the dumps that will be very difficult to cover? Why or why not?

We'll just have to burn all those tires, won't we?

Climate change people lost ground when Gore was banned from speaking to European school children for omissions of climate heat data from a timeline as I recollect. I guess the US climate dictate team didn't get the memo. Automobile violence is wrong. People who have SUVs are most likely to be engaged in transporting children to school, church, piano, dance, and karate lessons, and that limits children's learning to brainwashing by marxist union academians in public schools. Life is complicated these days of discovery....

Edit: race-based assassinations? God forbid. We do have courts. May the courts be colorblind when it comes to stopping the insanity of politically-targeted SUV owners. Vandalizers and thiefs can be discouraged with 20 years at Rikers or State prisons coast to coast. And if it turns out they are political hits, they should get double time in the Federal Prison system because that is anticonstitutional behavior if it is party-based targeting going on.
I don't respond to the scatterfun approach to issues.

explain what the effect is on women, I am curious as to how stopping federal abortions hurts women?

That sounds incredibly stupid.
This is his idea of a woman.

1656690309289.png

It seems Climate Activists in NYC are planning a National Tryst of Slashing SUV tires. Do you think this is going to save the planet or land a lot of carcass cars in the dumps that will be very difficult to cover? Why or why not?

Who cares? This is what NYC voted for.

Who cares? This is what NYC voted for.
I care because as I understand it, this was a test run for the nation, and they're going coast to coast with slashing SUV tires. If it's part and parcel of the Democrat Party who loves climate activists, we need to stay focused on them as we are on other DNC-sponsored hate groups who hate Republicans, sight unseeen. As I understand it, they're putting politics in a new category of discrimination. That is totally unconstitutional and runs against the peaceful and prosperity-encouraging government our poor founders envisioned. The Democrats were focusing on destroying every vestige of every founder who did such wonderful things such as risking all they had on breaking the sucking sound of taxation without representation from a King who appreciated them so little he wouldn't speak to representatives we sent over to England, for months on end for no reason whatever anybody normal would understand. Our American men who went to talk were automatically disdained and ignored. In addition to unfair taxation, our forefathers were a little annoyed by zero acceptance of being whilst being maximally taxed that benefitted them but not us. That's when the phrase "taxation without representation" became our fathers' call to arms. And war, not to mention persecution of the founders, it was.

Last edited:
You've been had, Donald H. The ruling was not the least a peek into anybody's bedroom. The ruling sent the problem of that to individual State perusal in according with the Constitution. The original Roe v. Wade ruling ignored state rights. That was the elephant in the living room that Ruth Bader Ginsberg saw when no other liberal realized what she was displeased about, although she made it pretty clear in her claim it was a bad law. It was seriously flawed, and it took away a State's right to disregard the bad law or support the bad law. She was right. Frankly, Roe v. Wade as it was presented the first time was a seriously flawed and bad law, and it truly made half the nation angry in their souls. When I first heard about it, I was young, and while I thought the whole thing was repugnant, personally, I had no idea its practice would mean genocide for blacks as well as stupid people in general. Had I realized it would result in a million babies killed in mortal pain per annum, I would have hated it, but I could live with other people's decisions until I noticed it was murder to half the nation and postponement of adult responsibility to the other half. I am not a psychic nor do I have any sight into the future, and years later, I had a professor of philosophy at a junior college debate that seemed like a draw when it was over, but a year or so later as I thought on the things he said, I realized I could never again defend people who exterminated their babies so blythely as to use it in place of birth control measures of the pill or condoms. I only knew my extended family loved children with might and main, and my own two tykes at the time were so very dear to me, too. After I realized the professor was correct in every way, I looked up the bible verses he quoted in my debate notes and actually read them. The Psalms verse in which King David mentioned that God knew he was alive long before his mother knew she was with child. I don't know why that convinced me, but it just did. Being born into life is a nice thing in my experience, and the child formed in the womb is precious to you for the rest of your life, no matter what.

Why don’t they slash the SUVs that transport the liberal elites?
Well, they're a little touched, but they're not stupid on who sends in the bread when they champion a luny cause that betters no one and will not make false claims that incremental global warming will continue with no periods of cooling. Those periods of cooling that were removed from Gore's speeches made him persona non grata to educators in every European nation to the point of them making laws against teaching false science with Gore banned from speaking in schools to impressionable children who need not hear every tall tale claiming science supports it, when cooling periods of history were omitted from Gore's presentations. Euros just don't like to hear science perverted by lies of omission.

You've been had, Donald H. The ruling was not the least a peek into anybody's bedroom. The ruling sent the problem of that to individual State perusal in according with the Constitution. The original Roe v. Wade ruling ignored state rights. That was the elephant in the living room that Ruth Bader Ginsberg saw when no other liberal realized what she was displeased about, although she made it pretty clear in her claim it was a bad law. It was seriously flawed, and it took away a State's right to disregard the bad law or support the bad law. She was right. Frankly, Roe v. Wade as it was presented the first time was a seriously flawed and bad law, and it truly made half the nation angry in their souls. When I first heard about it, I was young, and while I thought the whole thing was repugnant, personally, I had no idea its practice would mean genocide for blacks as well as stupid people in general. Had I realized it would result in a million babies killed in mortal pain per annum, I would have hated it, but I could live with other people's decisions until I noticed it was murder to half the nation and postponement of adult responsibility to the other half. I am not a psychic nor do I have any sight into the future, and years later, I had a professor of philosophy at a junior college debate that seemed like a draw when it was over, but a year or so later as I thought on the things he said, I realized I could never again defend people who exterminated their babies so blythely as to use it in place of birth control measures of the pill or condoms. I only knew my extended family loved children with might and main, and my own two tykes at the time were so very dear to me, too. After I realized the professor was correct in every way, I looked up the bible verses he quoted in my debate notes and actually read them. The Psalms verse in which King David mentioned that God knew he was alive long before his mother knew she was with child. I don't know why that convinced me, but it just did. Being born into life is a nice thing in my experience, and the child formed in the womb is precious to you for the rest of your life, no matter what.
I'm quite familiar with all the code words and weasel words.
I as a Canadian am able to see through the forest to the trees and then it's a simple matter of understanding the intent of the Scotus stomping on women's freedoms and liberties.

Further discussion on the abortion issue is going to have to be on my terms. That is, how my country views the question from a socially responsible POV.

No abortion is desirable for a woman, but it's just a fact that many women are going to choose abortion. Responsibility is in our attempts to address problems that bring a need for abortions.

A starting point for us crossing a border to discuss the issue could be America's culture of not acknowledging social responsibilities, as opposed to it's continuing culture of wars, hating, racism, and killing.

I have no interest in hearing just further denial of the facts from you. No offense intended.

This is his idea of a woman.

View attachment 664739
Use caution with image above. When I pass it on to a friend there were some very strange effects on my computer - it took several hours to restore it to normal operation. This is a serious comment, not an anti-anything joke. I won't say the same will happen to anyone else but I do urge caution if you're thinking of passing it on.

Forum List

Back