What Is being Done to stop Climate Activists Slashing Tires on SUVs in NYC?

I'm quite familiar with all the code words and weasel words.
I as a Canadian am able to see through the forest to the trees and then it's a simple matter of understanding the intent of the Scotus stomping on women's freedoms and liberties.

Further discussion on the abortion issue is going to have to be on my terms. That is, how my country views the question from a socially responsible POV.

No abortion is desirable for a woman, but it's just a fact that many women are going to choose abortion. Responsibility is in our attempts to address problems that bring a need for abortions.

A starting point for us crossing a border to discuss the issue could be America's culture of not acknowledging social responsibilities, as opposed to it's continuing culture of wars, hating, racism, and killing.

I have no interest in hearing just further denial of the facts from you. No offense intended.
So sorry to learn that every social media site in your enslaved land has banned you! The reason, of course, that you have proven our border without meaning.

Use caution with image above. When I pass it on to a friend there were some very strange effects on my computer - it took several hours to restore it to normal operation. This is a serious comment, not an anti-anything joke. I won't say the same will happen to anyone else but I do urge caution if you're thinking of passing it on.
What happened?

I as a Canadian am able to see through the forest to the trees and then it's a simple matter of understanding the intent of the Scotus stomping on women's freedoms and liberties.

As a subject of Canaduh, you have no standing whatsoever with regard to the United States, and it is obvious that you have no grasp at all of how our government is supposed to work, as set up by our Constitution, what role the Supreme Court is to have in this government, or how the Supreme Court outrageously violated the Constitution back in 1973, seizing powers that do not belong to it, in issuing the Roe vs Wade ruling,

I'm quite familiar with all the code words and weasel words.

Further discussion on the abortion issue is going to have to be on my terms. That is, how my country views the question from a socially responsible POV.

No abortion is desirable for a woman, but it's just a fact that many women are going to choose abortion. Responsibility is in our attempts to address problems that bring a need for abortions.

A starting point for us crossing a border to discuss the issue could be America's culture of not acknowledging social responsibilities, as opposed to it's continuing culture of wars, hating, racism, and killing.

I have no interest in hearing just further denial of the facts from you. No offense intended.
Laws in our nation are laws. It was not a good idea to put a gun in the hand of inexperienced young women. Part of growing up used to be chaperoning of young women when they went out on dates under the age of 21. In sophisticated cities, that ended with Hollywood painting the chaparones as either prudes or character flawed old ladies. And the attitude of "go with the flow" didn't start with music of the 80s, so Hollyweird managed to villify grandma before the age of talkies. Your nation has its own laws, and I have absolutely nothing but love for the people of Canada after our trainride vacation in which we had the privilege of seeing likely billions of Canada assembling along the lovely fall meadows with a Canadian high school history teacher sharing his love for your nation to our Historic Society that enchanted the silly lot of us. It took 10 lovely fall days to chug our way from Toronto to Vancouver with a long day at Lake Louise, which is one of the most captivating views of glaciers along the way. Even so, we are a people who have fallen away from disciplining our children and taking our responsibilities of teaching them the folly of fiction when compared to human caring for their own in a constructive way, if we have to spank every idiot making the capture of our young into their power a Pied Piper rout, well, some things are just duties that must be performed.

Laws in our nation are laws. It was not a good idea to put a gun in the hand of inexperienced young women. Part of growing up used to be chaperoning of young women when they went out on dates under the age of 21. In sophisticated cities, that ended with Hollywood painting the chaparones as either prudes or character flawed old ladies. And the attitude of "go with the flow" didn't start with music of the 80s, so Hollyweird managed to villify grandma before the age of talkies. Your nation has its own laws, and I have absolutely nothing but love for the people of Canada after our trainride vacation in which we had the privilege of seeing likely billions of Canada assembling along the lovely fall meadows with a Canadian high school history teacher sharing his love for your nation to our Historic Society that enchanted the silly lot of us. It took 10 lovely fall days to chug our way from Toronto to Vancouver with a long day at Lake Louise, which is one of the most captivating views of glaciers along the way. Even so, we are a people who have fallen away from disciplining our children and taking our responsibilities of teaching them the folly of fiction when compared to human caring for their own in a constructive way, if we have to spank every idiot making the capture of our young into their power a Pied Piper rout, well, some things are just duties that must be performed.
Bringing back chaperones isn't the social responsibility I was suggesting and it's not possible anyway.
Do you have any ideas on how to eliminate a woman's need for an abortion?

How about trying to deal with the reason men in America rape women so often. It's a crime of violence. Why is there so much violence?

Bringing back chaperones isn't the social responsibility I was suggesting and it's not possible anyway.
Do you have any ideas on how to eliminate a woman's need for an abortion?

How about trying to deal with the reason men in America rape women so often. It's a crime of violence. Why is there so much violence?
Why? Leftist refuse to punish criminals.

Why? Leftist refuse to punish criminals.
In Canada and in most of the world's countries, both the left and the right refuse to punish criminals in many cases. If we can discuss Canada's system then we can analyze results obtained by taking a socially responsible approach to crime.

And then we can compare that to America's system in which crime and murder on the streets is spiralling out of control. As America leads the world's modern countries in incarceration rates.

What do you think has gone so wrong in America. I think it can be tied to a culture of continuous wars and murder on the streets. And at the bottom of that issue is the huge income inequality that has even led to a coup attempt against government!!

It's a symptom that is entirely to be expected in a society where basic standards of morality and ethics are not sufficiently upheld, where human life itself is devalued.

Abortion is a crime of extreme violence, and it is both a cause and a symptom. The social acceptance of abortion directly leads to a society in which all manner of violence and evil and perversion becomes more tolerated.

It's a symptom that is entirely to be expected in a society where basic standards of morality and ethics are not sufficiently upheld, where human life itself is devalued.

Abortion is a crime of extreme violence, and it is both a cause and a symptom. The social acceptance of abortion directly leads to a society in which all manner of violence and evil and perversion becomes more tolerated.
I'm wary of attempting a discussion with you Bob. I'll put you on my probabion list in the hope that you have moderated your behaviour.

Of course I disagree that abortion is extreme violence.

I'm wary of attempting a discussion with you Bob. I'll put you on my probabion [sic] list in the hope that you have moderated your behaviour [sic].

Of course I disagree that abortion is extreme violence.

It is the cold-blooded killing of an innocent child.

You cannot go any lower than that.

In the time that Roe vs. Wade was in effect, we committed the equivalent of four Nazi Holocausts worth of abortions.

NO! Rape is a crime of violence and has little to do with morality and ethics.

It can be associated with America's continuous wars and the culture of guns and killing.

It seems Climate Activists in NYC are planning a National Tryst of Slashing SUV tires. Do you think this is going to save the planet or land a lot of carcass cars in the dumps that will be very difficult to cover? Why or why not?

Same thing done to blm when they burned and looted for years, when people threatened and protested outside supreme court judges homes, when they call for cancellations and censorship everytime someone calls a man dressed as a woman a man, and so on. Nothing.

You can lie, steal, destroy, riot, censor or anything you want as long as it goes along with progressive ideas.

Same thing done to blm when they burned and looted for years, when people threatened and protested outside supreme court judges homes, when they call for cancellations and censorship everytime someone calls a man dressed as a woman a man, and so on. Nothing.

You can lie, steal, destroy, riot, censor or anything you want as long as it goes along with progressive ideas.
We need to change government issues from criminality back to fiscal strength creation. The Democrats want us to be poor people on cool aide while they eat ice cream.

Forum List

Back