What Is being Done to stop Climate Activists Slashing Tires on SUVs in NYC?

Abortions weren't banned. The Supreme Court took the Abortion Issue out of the hands of the Feds and into the hands of the States. The States can vote any whicha way their local people feel, which most states would seek to know by a vote of, by, and for the people of any given state.

I'm surprised you didn't know that abortions weren't banned by the ruling. What was ruled on was putting the onus on the correct entity, which is the individual state.
Actually to the people

It’s quite obvious demofks hate Americans
Not all Democrats hate Americans. In my mother's generation, they joked about their opposition, and everybody just laughed it off, and there was no offense taken, because politics were considered a choice, and both conservatives and liberals were commended for their contributions to the country. People just tended to look on the good side of their friends who were members of the other party.

I suggest we suspend civilization for a week or so and get it on and over with. Extermination.
That reminds me, I need to call the exterminator; for some reason the roaches are crazy for my cat's food, and she always leaves leftovers.
No, no exterminations. That's what Mao Tsetung and Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin did.

It seems Climate Activists in NYC are planning a National Tryst of Slashing SUV tires. Do you think this is going to save the planet or land a lot of carcass cars in the dumps that will be very difficult to cover? Why or why not?

They could supply them some more knives so they could do their work faster.

It seems Climate Activists in NYC are planning a National Tryst of Slashing SUV tires. Do you think this is going to save the planet or land a lot of carcass cars in the dumps that will be very difficult to cover? Why or why not?

If it's OK to slash tires then it's OK to slash slashers.
I think that's an apple and orange analogy. Here's why: Slashing tires is an act of vandalism. Slashing a person is an act of assault, which is somewhat worse, unless the tire slash causes an auto collision, and unless the person dies by bleeding out in the case of a severed carotid artery. Choices have variables.

Edit: I just thought of something about slashing an SUV tire. Because if the SUV belongs to a physician who is called to save a life with his unique surgery skills, and it could cause a patient far away from the vandalism as can be, to die for lack of the right surgical caregiver. Choices do have variables, but they all should be based on the worst case scenario, since a lesser crime can develop to a major crime under different circumstances as above within this paragraph.

Last edited:

Lotta tires going into landfills. Progressives are morons.

Hey, I’m still waiting on why if one is vaccinated, one needs to fear unvaccinated

Low level vigilante justice perhaps? Expect this and more similar criminal activity as the abortion ban sinks in.

It could take extreme measures by a fascist regime to restore order in America as democracy is further destroyed.

Freedom fighters will still go underground and race based assassinaations are already being predicted. And the steel toed boot is code talk for a 'bullet'.
The lefties are practically begging for it at this point

Just stupid.
Those people are now forced to buy new tires resulting in more valuable resources taken from the precious environment they supposedly are trying to save.
The victims are not going to suddenly change vehicles because of some criminal act.

Bigger reason...
Only a lowlife devoid of humanity would ever screw with someone's ride.

No different than the animal rights activists that break into laboratories to release the animals that then just die of the elements because they have no survival skills from living in human care their entire life.

The Big Apple has become the Rotten Apple.

That's what the Communist Left does to any place in the US.

Oh well, if they like that who are we to stop them.

Enjoy.

Forum List

Back