What if trump runs in 2024 and again says he may not accept elections results?

JHC, what a pathetic stupid thing to worry about.

Smoke a joint and forget about it.
Christ I have never seen such a bunch of worrying maladjusted misfits, even after winning.

Do we really want to see another January 6th again? trump is a hopeless narcissist. He will never accept that he lost an election. Do you really think Americans want to see a repeat of January 6th?

We've put up with five years of Hillary Clinton and her supporters (like you) saying our elections aren't legitimate. Trump is just another voice in the crowd.

So when did the Clintonites attack the Capitol?
During the constitutional process of confirming Bret Kavanaugh.

No problem with the judiciary branch of government being assaulted as far as these guys are concerned. Intimidation of the courts to get what they want, nothing to see there.

Do we really want to see another January 6th again? trump is a hopeless narcissist. He will never accept that he lost an election. Do you really think Americans want to see a repeat of January 6th?
You moonbat freaks didn't accept the election results of 2000, 2004, and 2016, so STFU and go clean your room.

exactly. they would like to pretend that falsifying the Russian collusion conspiracy by a news media/ government collaboration was not subversion. Who was it that said she would "Take out Trump Tonight!" if she could? None other than Vaxxine Watters I believe. These people were all in it together to make the 2016 election invalid from day one. they never accepted it.

Trump is fading into history.

But his legacy remains, that being everything Biden has failed at and the successes Biden has had thanks to Trump's policies. In case you haven't noticed yet, every one of Trump's polices Biden reversed has blown up in his face. Likewise, every successful thing Joe Biden has done so far, was on the coat tails of President Trump.

Yeah.
Two impeachments.
A one term failure.
Responsible for 500,000 US deaths.
Trying to steal an election.
Inciting an insurrection.
Overtaking Reagan, as the most corrupt president in US history.

Another freaking Trump conspiracy from the party that won all the marbles without a single endorsement for the guy in the white house. No surprises here.

Let me walk you through this fuckboy.... stealing a federal election is akin to hijacking planes with boxcutters and slamming them into buildings. It only works once. The element of surprise is gone. You notice is hasn't happened again.... right?

You probably sense this and your diminutive bird brain slowly realizes that the filthy fucking animals you follow may never win another election again. They can't, without extensive fraud.

I'd worry too.

We Americans would rather not see a Jan 6th, so how about leftists stop stealing from our country, there's a fucking start.

Mr Trump later instructed the Georgia secretary of state: “All I need to do is that this.
“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”
Because Trump knew he really won the election.

Really?
Then why was he asking someone for votes?

That's like claiming you fixed the car, all you need is a radiator, brakes and a driveshaft.

Forum List

Back