Is Biden Waging Subversive Psychological Warfare Against the Population of the Country?

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Definition:
"SUBVERSIVE Psychological Warfare - a destructive, aggressive activity aimed to destroy your will to resist being forced into conforming with an enemy's view of who THEY want you to be, how THEY want you to act, what views THEY want you to have, and what decisions THEY want you to make".

1619566359618.png

Biden has had several mask gaffes
1619566281715.png

Meghan McCain slammed Joe Biden over his messaging on masks

The View host accused Biden of having created a situation in which he was being made fun of at last week's global climate summit.

Biden had been criticized for being the only world leader to wear his mask ON SCREEN , DESPITE THE MEETING BEING HELD ONLINE!!!

"I think messaging about THIS HAS BEEN GARBAGE FOR A LONG TIME," McCain blasted.

"He’s vaccinated and in a room and on Zoom - WHY ARE you still WEARING a MASK? There’s A LOT OF THEATRE ABOUT WEARING MASKSabout wearing masks," she added of the summit.

1619566669136.png

Who makes a buffoon out of Biden???
1619566784441.png

Biden is pictureed top right still wearing his mask

"I never understand why people were asked to wear masks outside," McCain continued.

"Science and logic told us the place YOU WERE LEAST LIKELY TO GET COVID WAS OUTSIDE, especially if it’s on a beach and if it’s sunny and if it’s windy."

FROM THE AUTHOR:
Recently, there have been enough monographs that reveal the true essence of Operation Covid-19.
The task was accomplished: Americans were scared to death and did not go to the polls. You know the rest.

Whoever doubts the rightness of my words, read the following monographs:

Sources:

1619567358912.png

1619567380123.png

1619567417507.png

1619567874210.png

The View's Meghan McCain slams Biden's Covid messaging after masked summit

Mask are optional where I live..No one makes a big deal about it..

It is not:
the Star of David in Nazi Germany was a piece of cloth, but HOW that piece humiliated people and suppressed their will!

The mask is like a "muzzle. A symbol of the POWER of the political elite over the rest of the population: WHAT WE SAY YOU WILL DO!!!

In Europe, masks are almost exclusively called "muzzles".

No.

Dementia Joe isn't in charge of anything...Even when he had all his marbles, he was still too stupid to pull off such a thing,

The dictatorial fascist sociopaths that have infested the swamp in general, and his regime in particular, are the ones waging the subversive psychological warfare.

As Psaki said," Harris is "busy" with other things!" What things???? Baby-sitting Biden?

the Star of David in Nazi Germany was a piece of cloth, but HOW that piece humiliated people and suppressed their will!
The Star of David should not be offensive to anyone, Jewish or not. There are other traditional garments and/or articles of clothing some Jews wear. David was an honorable warrior and king in the Bible. If the Jews were humiliated by the Star of David, they weren't living up to David's standards by the Holy Bible. There was a Jewish red-light business district in every town in Germany in those days.

Stay out of the bank with those damned masks.

It is not:

The mask is like a "muzzle. A symbol of the POWER of the political elite over the rest of the population: WHAT WE SAY YOU WILL DO!!!

In Europe, masks are almost exclusively called "muzzles".
Mr. Federovski, thank you for what should be right, but I truly believe former Vice President is being used by misguided folks, my reason being his apparently third stage dementia.He shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office due to his advanced disease and disabilities associated with the mental illness. It is a cruel use of a human being. And that's what I think on the subject. Best always.

Mr. Federovski, thank you for what should be right, but I truly believe former Vice President is being used by misguided folks, my reason being his apparently third stage dementia.He shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office due to his advanced disease and disabilities associated with the mental illness. It is a cruel use of a human being. And that's what I think on the subject. Best always.
He wrecked everything and turned it over to the Democrats, didn't he?

The Star of David should not be offensive to anyone, Jewish or not. There are other traditional garments and/or articles of clothing some Jews wear. David was an honorable warrior and king in the Bible. If the Jews were humiliated by the Star of David, they weren't living up to David's standards by the Holy Bible. There was a Jewish red-light business district in every town in Germany in those days.

I know, but the mask is a "stigma. We behave the way THEY ORDER us to behave. A person is alone in a car wearing a mask - idiocy elevated to the rank of state policy! In fact, the whole psychopandemic....

For a hundred years, the population of the civilized world has gained immunity in the traditional HORD immunity way.

And after all, the manufacturers don't guarantee at all that the antibodies the vaccine induces will neutralize this fall's seasonal flu. In short, wherever the face of Heitz and his accomplice Fauci looms, you have to be exceptionally careful.

Forum List

Back