Zionist genocide in Israel

Does it matter? When Farmer John has had so many of his cattle stolen and says, "I'd kill all of those rustlers if given my druthers", would we blame him?
consistent with your parable and the situation of your fellow islamo-nazis---
if the rustlers killed farmer john and then stole all of his cattle---you
you would join them

my pop was 19 in '44 when his division liberated Dachau

until that time, genocide was all conjecture and war propaganda

the world didn't know the real story, until the world was let in to witness it first hand

~S~
I'm less and less convinced of that as time goes by.....Maybe the general population was kept in the dark about it, but it was probably known by the "higher ups".

It's no lie that the Ham-ass jihadists consider EVERYONE a combatant...There are no civilians.
So, you refuse to address the issue. I'm not surprised. I guess the video is too difficult for you to understand. Yeah, he uses a lot of "big words".
:aug08_031:

Nah. It means I accept the actual meaning of words and you don’t. But we all knew that.
See? You unknowingly prove my point.

Read it after me….

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II
In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
  1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml
OF COURSE, YOU‘LL LIE AND SAY NONE OF THIS APPLIES TO THE ACTIONS OF YOUR BELOVED ISRAEL, THE NATION YOU ARE TRULY LOYAL TO.

See? You unknowingly prove my point.

Read it after me….

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II
In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
  1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml
OF COURSE, YOU‘LL LIE AND SAY NONE OF THIS APPLIES TO THE ACTIONS OF YOUR BELOVED ISRAEL, THE NATION YOU ARE TRULY LOYAL TO.
Read it carefully yourself and focus on the actual meaning words and phrases such as “intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group” when you do.

That’s clearly not the intent.

Read it carefully yourself and focus on the actual meaning words and phrases such as “intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group” when you do.

That’s clearly not the intent.
Yeah it’s exactly what your country is doing. I’m glad we agree.

My country isn’t doing anything, ya twit.

And neither is Israel — other than fighting back.

I’m glad you concede the truth of that!
Oh I thought you were Israeli, since you seem to be so loyal and uninformed.

You didn’t think at all, liar boi.

You’re the uninformed one.

If it weren’t for propaganda, you’d have nothing to offer because it’s all you seem to get in your tiny simple-minded world view.
Lol. You know nothing.

You think 35k dead and 100k wounded civilians is an accident. lol. Dumb as a box of rocks.

Go sing the Israeli national anthem with your arm raised. Nazi.

Lol. You know nothing.
False. But even if true it would put me light years beyond you.
You think 35k dead and 100k wounded civilians is an accident.
No. I doubt the numbers. They come from one of your valued sources; Hamas. You imbecile.

And those who have died and been injured for that way from war, not accident.
Made? You can’t be right about anything.
lol. Dumb as a box of rocks.
Yeah you truly are.
Go sing the Israeli national anthem with your arm raised. Nazi.
Youre the anti Semite. You’re far more comfortable with being a Nazi, you cocksucker.

Last edited:
False. But even if true it would put me light years beyond you.

No. I doubt the numbers. They come from one of your valued sources; Hamas. You imbecile.

And those who have died and been injured for that way from war, not accident.
Made? You can’t be right about anything.

Yeah you truly are.

Youre the anti Semite. You’re far more comfortable with being a Nazi, you cocksucker.
STFU Nazi!

STFU Nazi!
You’re a Nazi vermin troll. Also, you’re a liar.

Also, you are constantly off topic bitch

Let me remind you (since you’re retarded):
The topic isn’t you or me or your lies about me. The TOPIC which you are scrupulously avoiding is:

The completely false claim of “genocide” allegedly being committed by Israel.

Forum List

Back