What If Donald Trump Was Black?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Would all these indictments be happening then? Would different states be trying to get him off the ballot? I guarantee you that the way that he's being treated now would not be happening if he was black. I'm not a betting woman but if I was I would bet everything I own that absolutely NONE of it would be going on. TDS would not be a thing.

Would all these indictments be happening then? Would different states be trying to get him off the ballot? I guarantee you that the way that he's being treated now would not be happening if he was black. I'm not a betting woman but if I was I would bet everything I own that absolutely NONE of it would be going on. TDS would not be a thing.
He'd still look bad with orange make up

7f333a7599089c392ae6f8b9fbf131b2_768x0.jpg

He would still be an asshole.

Oh wait, that's not what you were asking?

Trump is stupid and obnoxious.. that has nothing to do with his skin color. You must have an IQ of 80.

Of course not, because he wouldn’t have been elected in the first place. Do you really think MAGA would have elected a black man to the presidency?! :auiqs.jpg:

:laugh:

What frail whites you are. Trump has been treated better than most criminal defendants would be and now you're crying that he isn't being treated by the justice as if he were black and this is a bad thing? You frail whites are such hilarious fucking victims in your own fantasies.

Of course not, because he wouldn’t have been elected in the first place. Do you really think MAGA would have elected a black man to the presidency?! :auiqs.jpg:

Why wouldn’t we? Most of us support Clarance Thomas. If Ben Carson was running against Biden, I can assure you that us “MAGA” folks would be voting for him. You have fallen for the fake narrative you have been spoon fed for years by the MSM. Republicans don’t support black candidates as often because there aren’t nearly as many black candidates that are Republican. The color of their skin has nothing to do with it.

Given the times in which he was born and grew to adulthood, a Black Donald Trump would not even exist.

No self-respecting large-scale white New York real estate brokers of the time would have had dealings with his father.

No deals... no fortune.

No fortune... no inheritance for Junior.

No inheritance for Junior... no stake money for real estate speculation.

No stake money for real estate speculation... no real-estate success for the son.

No real-estate success... no gold-gilded lifestyle.

No gold-gilded lifestyle... no TV shows.

No TV shows... no political visibility.

No political visibility... no run for the Presidency.

No run for the Presidency... no victory.

No victory... no Presidency.

No Presidency... no existential threat to American representative democracy. :cool:

Forum List

Back