Breaking! Biden Tells Reporters He Has No Executive Authority To Take Action At The Border ---- Who Does Then?

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The exchange went.....

Reporter: “Why are you waiting to take executive action on the border?”

Biden Shouts: “We need more forces on the border! I don’t have the authority to do that!” “I’m counting on the border action happening by itself”

So who the hell is in charge? This is an admission he's not running the country.

The exchange went.....

Biden Shouts: “We need more forces on the border! I don’t have the authority to do that!” “I’m counting on the border action happening by itself”

So who the hell is in charge? This is an admission he's not running the country.

He sure as hell had the authority to undermine they border when he came in.

Speaker Johnson Releases List of 64 Biden Policy Decisions That Undermined Border Security​

The exchange went.....

Question: Did Joe Biden lie?

Which answer is more correct?
  1. Yes
  2. Hell Yes
  3. You Bet Your Ass He Lied
  4. All Of The Above

The exchange went.....

Hmmm. Seems he had the authority to rescind the executive order that did control the border. Biden is an ignorant clown.

The exchange went.....

Joe Biden is lying. He's always had that authority.

Forum List

Back