What if Caitlyn Jenner married transgender?

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
I mean former male Jenner decides to marry some former female. What would it be?
Would it be a heterosexual marriage or homosexual? or what kind of else?
Would they make some kind of transgender cake or just a regular one?
What kind of noise would it raise up?

I watched a video the other day which told the story of a transgender couple. Sorry I havn't been able to find the link. The couple were both transgender and one(the female turned? male) was currently serving in the military. It is kinda strange to watch if you are someone who does not feel like changing their gender.

I mean former male Jenner decides to marry some former female. What would it be?

Who really cares? Would it have any effect on your life? I mean I am kind of sick of reading about it everyday, just because I really could give a shit, but is this something that will have some type of effect on your life? Should you really care about this?

Who really cares? Would it have any effect on your life? I mean I am kind of sick of reading about it everyday, just because I really could give a shit, but is this something that will have some type of effect on your life? Should you really care about this?
As long as your kid doesn't come home from school and say they want to be just like him...er I mean her...uh uhuh.

It's weird how big of a boner you conservatives have for Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner. Thread after thread after thread.

And now you're writing some fanfic about her marrying a transgender? :rofl:

Last edited:

As long as your kid doesn't come home from school and say they want to be just like him...er I mean her...uh uhuh.

Why would my kid do that? My kids are all heterosexual, but if they were gay, then that is what they would be. People don't want to be gay or transgender because someone else is. How many people do you know that have chosen to be gay or transgender because they thought it just would be something cool to do? Your premise is completely flawed.

Why would my kid do that? My kids are all heterosexual, but if they were gay, then that is what they would be. People don't want to be gay or transgender because someone else is. How many people do you know that have chosen to be gay or transgender because they thought it just would be something cool to do? Your premise is completely flawed.

I knew one, he chosen to be gay, he thought it will be cool

If Bruce born a male of course marries someone who was born a female then to me they are still a heterosexual couple. How they look or what they surgically have done to themselves would never change that.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
It's weird how big of a boner you conservatives have for Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner. Thread after thread after thread.

And now you're writing some fanfic about her marrying a transgender? :rofl:
Dude, he just laughs ;)
For me it would be a great reason to laugh too because these people make products of their bodies. I earn much less and I work hard. But let me laugh, it'd be total howl if it happens near me in real life :D

Forum List

Back