And What If "Brucy" Had Taken Out A Young Black Couple In That Tragic Car Accident?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: Now this would of been interesting if Bruce had shoved a vehicle with two black individuals into on coming SUV or Hummer. So how would you have seen this aftermath if Bruce had killed a young black couple and just walked away, as if it was just another car accident in California. But we all know what would of happened Bruce had killed one or two blacks via car accident in a place like Oakland or Baltimore and surrounded by black witnesses. If anything, it probably would of been a Ferguson 2.0, but more national. How would of blacks reacted if they saw the headline. "Bruce Jenner Kills Two Blacks In Car Accident, San Bernardino Police Let Jenner Go".?:shock:

:afro: Now this would of been interesting if Bruce had shoved a vehicle with two black individuals into on coming SUV or Hummer. So how would you have seen this aftermath if Bruce had killed a young black couple and just walked away, as if it was just another car accident in California. But we all know what would of happened Bruce had killed one or two blacks via car accident in a place like Oakland or Baltimore and surrounded by black witnesses. If anything, it probably would of been a Ferguson 2.0, but more national. How would of blacks reacted if they saw the headline. "Bruce Jenner Kills Two Blacks In Car Accident, San Bernardino Police Let Jenner Go".?:shock:
Fishing for racist comments this morning, and on a Sunday? Shame shame shame.
A better thread would've been the question: "With modern technology, could Humpty Dumpty be put back together?" After all, all the king's men and all the king's horses couldn't do it.

• Banned
A better thread would've been the question: "With modern technology, could Humpty Dumpty be put back together?" After all, all the king's men and all the king's horses couldn't do it.
and you can just see the reactions from at least maxine waters and the genious shelia jackson see. both would of accused bruce of chasing down that car with black folks in it and then purposely shoving it into an oncoming SUV. Just like when they accuse white men of hunting down black men as if it was a sport.

and you can just see the reactions from at least maxine waters and the genious shelia jackson see. both would of accused bruce of chasing down that car with black folks in it and then purposely shoving it into an oncoming SUV. Just like when they accuse white men of hunting down black men as if it was a sport.
Tsh .. Tsh .. Tsh .... it's amazing what opinions we form when we suck-up the mainstream media's race bating and the war on public division. Hell, lets just arm everyone and take to the streets and settle this issue once and for all. FYI - Hatred towards other humans has no place in a civil society. We must learn to co-exist and work together for a better nation. We have enough on our plates as it is without adding racism and division to the many social and economic woes we're facing daily.

• Banned
Tsh .. Tsh .. Tsh .... it's amazing what opinions we form when we suck-up the mainstream media's race bating and the war on public division. Hell, lets just arm everyone and take to the streets and settle this issue once and for all. FYI - Hatred towards other humans has no place in a civil society. We must learn to co-exist and work together for a better nation. We have enough on our plates as it is without adding racism and division to the many social and economic woes we're facing daily.
but my grand daddy was a slave! thats why i shouldnt have to pay taxes and deserve a flat screen TV !!!

Moronically Mindless Thread of the Weak.

Btw moron, it's "would have", not "would of".

but my grand daddy was a slave! thats why i shouldnt have to pay taxes and deserve a flat screen TV !!!
Pleeeeease ........ enough is enough ................... why repeat the same ol' worn out BS that's been spewed from the mouths of idiots for many decades now? What's the point? What does anyone hope to accomplish by fueling the flames of racism forever? This is a "tired" subject that only festers and inflicts division on top of the already shameful division that's harming all of us.

this is what i am getting at. ever since 2009, when a white person kills a black person in self-defense, he is already declared guilty and needs to be sent to prison, and when a black person kills another black person, its no big deal, nothing to see here.

Pleeeeease ........ enough is enough ................... why repeat the same ol' worn out BS that's been spewed from the mouths of idiots for many decades now? What's the point? What does anyone hope to accomplish by fueling the flames of racism forever? This is a "tired" subject that only festers and inflicts division on top of the already shameful division that's harming all of us.
you know, i thought that by the 80's, the "My Grand Daddy Was A Slave" excuse would of been long expired. but no, here we are 25/30 years later, and hell is breaking loose over what took place in the 1860's.

Why is this goofyass thread in "Current Events"? You have a speculation (a really stupid one) about a guy you don't even bother to identify until 80% through your OP ------ now on what planet is that an "event"?

"Man Tries to Create Slow News Day Thread, Ends Up with Inane Laughingstock"?

this is what i am getting at. ever since 2009, when a white person kills a black person in self-defense, he is already declared guilty and needs to be sent to prison, and when a black person kills another black person, its no big deal, nothing to see here.
Social conditioning over centuries. We're greatly influenced by the social environment we grow up in. Also, we tend to adopt the social attributes of our peers. "Monkey see, monkey do".

you know, i thought that by the 80's, the "My Grand Daddy Was A Slave" excuse would of been long expired. but no, here we are 25/30 years later, and hell is breaking loose over what took place in the 1860's.
Some people will never let it rest.

Some people will never let it rest.
and yet here we are in 2015, the far left and most blacks are still bitchin and bitchin over white people, but do they know who invented all of those wonderful things they indulge on? like Thomas Edison and Gerry Ford? (well, not Gerry,lol). yah, they drive cars and buy electronics, hmm, were they invented by blacks and far left liberal lunatics?

And what took place in the 1860s?

Oooh, maybe it was a "current event"....

Social conditioning over centuries. We're greatly influenced by the social environment we grow up in. Also, we tend to adopt the social attributes of our peers. "Monkey see, monkey do".
whats really happening is , this is what we can expect when rats collapse the economy and blame all white people. I dont recall anything remotely close to what we have had to endure since 2009 in comparison to what we had when Reagan/Bush was President. God! I would give up pizza/burgers and mac/cheese to start over and go back to 1981.

ever since 2009, when a white person kills a black person in self-defense, he is already declared guilty and needs to be sent to prison, and when a black person kills another black person, its no big deal, nothing to see here.

the far left and most blacks are still bitchin and bitchin over white people

Wow. Blanket strawman much? Link?

Bruce Jenner Kills Two Blacks In Car Accident, San Bernardino Police Let Jenner Go"

What in the fuck kind of publication would print a headline like that?

How many medications are you on exactly?

whats really happening is , this is what we can expect when rats collapse the economy and blame all white people. I dont recall anything remotely close to what we have had to endure since 2009 in comparison to what we had when Reagan/Bush was President. God! I would give up pizza/burgers and mac/cheese to start over and go back to 1981.
Nope. Lets go back to the end of WWII. If we did, we'd have all of our plants and factories running 24/7, folks would be making a living wage and be self-supporting, the economy would be doing great, moms would stay home and raise the kids while dads went to work, we'd have our privacy, and the government wouldn't be in our bedrooms.

Forum List

Back