What if Breyer decides not to retire?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
He is under no obligation. Cant he change his mind?

If so, what happens to Ketanji?

She is currently NOT a SCOTUS member.

Trump should have nominated a black woman. Big mistake to send Barrett instead of a black woman.

He could have beat the cult at their own game.

See what I did there cult, I criticized someone I voted for…you dont know what that is.

Trump should have nominated a black woman. Big mistake to send Barrett instead of a black woman.

See what I did there cult, I criticized someone I voted for…you dont know what that is.
That matters shit-all, the left would just brand such a black person a "race traitor" like they do Thomas.

That matters shit-all, the left would just brand such a black person a "race traitor" like they do Thomas.

I know, Clarence Thomas isnt black is what the cult says.

Trump still should have done it.

There's always Arkancide....

hillury blood.jpg

Democrats warned everyone that they would never let a Republican nominate a black female justice.
FP7QdbVXIAUY33J.jpg

Dems RIGGED it. Notice how the Dem SCOTUS justice gave advanced notice that he would retire IF Dems first nominated a flaming liberal to the court.
Perfectly legal.

It's part of the game and nothing is stopping condervative judges from doing the same thing

New Topics

Forum List

Back