Blue State Blues: 70% Seattle Transit Riders Skip Paying Fare

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Just 5% of the transit system costs are being covered by fares.
Mmmm. I wonder how this will end up… said no one ever.

Leftists are criminals, part 58,537 in a continuing series.

Can you imagine having an, "Honor System" with majority libturds............................LOLOLOL

If it isn't bolted to something it gets stolen....lolol

Can you imagine having an, "Honor System" with majority libturds............................LOLOLOL

If it isn't bolted to something it gets stolen....lolol

It's the American way. Get it while you can and fuck the consequences. That's what the resistance to doing anything about climate change, and fossil fuels, and selling tobacco, and selling opiods, and raising the deficit to cut taxes.

Everything that Republicans vote for includes "Get it while you can and fuck the consequences".

It's the American way. Get it while you can and fuck the consequences. That's what the resistance to doing anything about climate change, and fossil fuels, and selling tobacco, and selling opiods, and raising the deficit to cut taxes.

Everything that Republicans vote for includes "Get it while you can and fuck the consequences".

This is Seattle, what do Republicans have to do with any of this?

It's more of the progressive mantra of "let other people pay for my shit" than anything you just vomited up.

LOLOL......Not know Ninny I only have a half cup of coffee down and some Bloody Marys still on the brain

Yer a double hang over hon

It's more of the progressive mantra of "let other people pay for my shit" than anything you just vomited up.
They run the national giveaway to the rich tax policy so there is no money to invest in America and Americans as we used to....duh.

They run the national giveaway to the rich tax policy so there is no money to invest in America and Americans as we used to....duh.

The entire system is supported by taxes on pretty well off areas, with the understanding that the riders pay 40% of the cost of running the system.

They are currently paying 5%. How is this about investments in infrastructure?

The system is built, there are planned expansions. Why shouldn't the people riding the damn thing pay for riding the damn thing?

Why do progressive morons like you always try to get away from the actual crux of the issue?

Do you honestly think that every person living in Seattle is a liberal? 22.2% of voters vote Republican. State wide, 38.8% of voters there, voted for Trump.

This notion that Red States and Blue States don't have voters for both parties is yet another asinine concept that Republicans cling to.

Do you honestly think that every person living in Seattle is a liberal? 22.2% of voters vote Republican. State wide, 38.8% of voters there, voted for Trump.

This notion that Red States and Blue States don't have voters for both parties is yet another asinine concept that Republicans cling to.

Yet this isn't what the article is about, it's about policies implemented by the government in control (democrats) that foster fare evasion. Its about pushing for mass transit that doesn't even enforce fare laws.

Did you actually read the article? Fare "Ambassadors" that try to shame people into paying instead of fining them for it. A system without fare collection barrier systems, on the honor system?

And somehow you go all Trump/Republicans are evil over something obviously controlled by Dems.

Over the past 2-3 years you really have gone off the deep end, you dipshit twat canuck.

The left is not known for taking responsibility for what they do.
You mean like the world depressions of 1929 2008 the Iran and Afghanistan wars the trump pandemic response January 6 attack on the capital or anything the GOP does or lies about endlessly? Let's have an example of what you are talking about, brainwashed functional moron.
Yet this isn't what the article is about, it's about policies implemented by the government in control (democrats) that foster fare evasion. Its about pushing for mass transit that doesn't even enforce fare laws.

Did you actually read the article? Fare "Ambassadors" that try to shame people into paying instead of fining them for it. A system without fare collection barrier systems, on the honor system?

And somehow you go all Trump/Republicans are evil over something obviously controlled by Dems.

Over the past 2-3 years you really have gone off the deep end, you dipshit twat canuck.
Yes yes, only the amount of money available is controlled by the Republicans in Washington LOL. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot rich and giant big money corporations from paying their fair share....

You mean like the world depressions of 1929 2008 the Iran and Afghanistan wars the trump pandemic response January 6 attack on the capital or anything the GOP does or lies about endlessly? Let's have an example of what you are talking about, brainwashed functional moron.

Yes yes, only the amount of money available is controlled by the Republicans in Washington LOL. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot rich and giant big money corporations from paying their fair share....
There is absolutely no criticism of democrats and liberals (but I repeat myself) that you will not weakly attempt to divert into something about Republicans.

Right, because Democrats don't ever label states like that.

This thread is about a mass transit system that refuses to make people pay the proper fare for using it. The ratio of riders supporting the system is supposed to be 40% of costs, right now it's around 5%.

How is this fair to people who are taxed for the system and don't use the system.

If you can't stay on topic, please go fuck yourself with an AIDS infested flaming tire iron.

I took the train in Chicago (where I live now), I regularly see people jump the turn style. They do it right in front of cops who do nothing!

This thread is about a mass transit system that refuses to make people pay the proper fare for using it. The ratio of riders supporting the system is supposed to be 40% of costs, right now it's around 5%.

How is this fair to people who are taxed for the system and don't use the system.

If you can't stay on topic, please go fuck yourself with an AIDS infested flaming tire iron.
No it is about crap fox propaganda and stirring up hatred in the middle of a pandemic that would be over except for you idiots who refuse to get vaccinated hand spread total misinformation etc etc. Not to mention the fact that we have the GOP worst inequality homelessness upward mobility ever by far. I don't give a crap about your probably imaginary crisis... Change the damn channel.

No it is about crap fox propaganda and stirring up hatred in the middle of a pandemic that would be over except for you idiots who refuse to get vaccinated hand spread total misinformation etc etc. Not to mention the fact that we have the GOP worst inequality homelessness upward mobility ever by far. I don't give a crap about your probably imaginary crisis... Change the damn channel.
Then go into a different thread. You're not relevant here.

Forum List

Back