What if Biden or Trump leaves the race?

Half or more of the country shares my concern over Trump! Even if we don't all agree Biden is the one we should have going forward or Kamala, or whomever chosen.... Trump, is who unites the democrats. That's simply fact, imo!
This is unfortunately true, giving the "D" side of the duopoly the excuse to run whatever it wants. It is tragi-comic that a nation as great as the U.S. confines itself this way. Two parties have hijacked the Republic.

Half or more of the country shares my concern over Trump! Even if we don't all agree Biden is the one we should have going forward or Kamala, or whomever chosen.... Trump, is who unites the democrats. That's simply fact, imo!
Good luck with that. Relying on hate as an election strategy is prolly not good idea.

Good luck with that. Relying on hate as an election strategy is prolly not good idea.
Tell that to Trump, and the Biden and Kamala haters!!!

I do not hate Trump. I do not think he is qualified or capable, of being president of the United States. I think he is a real danger to our Nation!

Tell that to Trump, and the Biden and Kamala haters!!!
Half the country believes your party is going to replace Biden becasue he's so compromised.

I do not hate Trump. I do not think he is qualified or capable, of being president of the United States. I think he is a real danger to our Nation!
What "real dangers" are they telling you is going to befall America when Trump gets re-elected?

Half the country believes your party is going to replace Biden becasue he's so compromised.

What "real dangers" are they telling you is going to befall America when Trump gets re-elected?
Half the country thinks he may be getting physically or mentally, too old...NOT AT ALL because he is compromised.

No "they" is telling me.

Trump is telling ALL of us the real dangers America will face with him in office....

Half the country thinks he may be getting physically or mentally, too old...NOT AT ALL because he is compromised.
Mentally compromised.

No "they" is telling me.

Trump is telling ALL of us the real dangers America will face with him in office....
I'll bite, what are the real dangers Trump is telling us that America will face with him in office?

WASHINGTON — Biden versus Trump: The lineup in the 2024 U.S. election has long been a foregone conclusion, with a rematch between the two presidents appearing all but certain.

But what would happen if, for any number of reasons, one of the two contenders does not end up taking part in the November vote?

Apart from immense political confusion, here is what would happen, according to the rules and experts.

What would cause President Joe Biden, an 81-year-old Democrat, or ex-president Donald Trump, the 77-year-old Republican, not to be on the ballot?

Age for one.

DETAILS in the link below:

Good question? I've also wondered the same! What do you think?

Why is the OP engaging in hypotheticals that will not be happening?

WASHINGTON — Biden versus Trump: The lineup in the 2024 U.S. election has long been a foregone conclusion, with a rematch between the two presidents appearing all but certain.

But what would happen if, for any number of reasons, one of the two contenders does not end up taking part in the November vote?

Apart from immense political confusion, here is what would happen, according to the rules and experts.

What would cause President Joe Biden, an 81-year-old Democrat, or ex-president Donald Trump, the 77-year-old Republican, not to be on the ballot?

Age for one.

DETAILS in the link below:

Good question? I've also wondered the same! What do you think?

Biden will quit his re-election campaign if four things happen:

1. He suffers a medical episode that puts him out of commission.

2. He takes to much heat from his gaffes, Trump or the Republicans. Democrats will toss him aside like the meat shield he is.

3. He's locked up for the rest of his life on bribery / treason charges.

4. Trump can no longer run the presidency.

Biden will quit his re-election campaign if four things happen:

1. He suffers a medical episode that puts him out of commission.

2. He takes to much heat from his gaffes, Trump or the Republicans. Democrats will toss him aside like the meat shield he is.

3. He's locked up for the rest of his life on bribery / treason charges.

4. Trump can no longer run the presidency.
Except.

1. If he suffers a medical episode, he'd probably get a lot of sympathy. Trump got sympathy when he caught Covid. (Even though is policies are what made Covid the problem it was.)

2. Democrats can't toss him aside, because a sitting president hasn't been refused renomination since 1968.

3. You can't indict a sitting president. Also, with the guy who made all the false claims about Hunter and Joe being arrested for false testifying, I imagine these claims will vanish pretty quickly.

4. Trump won't quit, and Republicans are too gutless to stand up to him, so he'll take you guys into yet another lost election.

Are you concerned about the rumours swirling around concerning Michelle Obama for President?

It wouldn’t surprise me if the Dems inserted her into the mix. At the last minute.:(
She does not want in. Never has and never will. It's nothing but a conspiracy theory.

If Biden leaves the race. Trump loses for sure.

If Trump leaves the race, Haley will be a very serious threat to Biden.

Except that most polls differ with your opinion. Trump does better against other Democratic candidates other than Biden and Trump also does better than Nikki in most all states, except the very few that Democrats use for arguments.

Both could drop out for “health” issues

Trump is the first candidate in history to be under felony indictment.
If he is offered a plea deal……dropping out would be a condition

Trump continues getting stronger and stronger because many in the middle understand more every day that these political hit jobs against Trump are indeed political.

Trump continues getting stronger and stronger because many in the middle understand more every day that these political hit jobs against Trump are indeed political.

Every charge is a result of Trumps bad decisions

Want to point to one that isn’t?

Trump is stubborn and never admits he is wrong
But key staff have taken plea deals and will testify. If Trump is looking at jail time, he may be willing to deal
LOL. Biden and the left attacked Trump in 2020, saying that Trump never takes and responsibility for anything and yet since Biden took office, he and the left have never taken any responsibility for anything.

MAGA will never support anyone but Trump
That is the Republicans problem
Ummmmmmmmmmm, even many Democrats and Independents are supporting Trump. As of today:

These are the current polls from the swing states:

Polls?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back