What if Biden or Trump leaves the race?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

WASHINGTON — Biden versus Trump: The lineup in the 2024 U.S. election has long been a foregone conclusion, with a rematch between the two presidents appearing all but certain.

But what would happen if, for any number of reasons, one of the two contenders does not end up taking part in the November vote?

Apart from immense political confusion, here is what would happen, according to the rules and experts.

What would cause President Joe Biden, an 81-year-old Democrat, or ex-president Donald Trump, the 77-year-old Republican, not to be on the ballot?

Age for one.

DETAILS in the link below:

Good question? I've also wondered the same! What do you think?

Last edited:

WASHINGTON — Biden versus Trump: The lineup in the 2024 U.S. election has long been a foregone conclusion, with a rematch between the two presidents appearing all but certain.

But what would happen if, for any number of reasons, one of the two contenders does not end up taking part in the November vote?

Apart from immense political confusion, here is what would happen, according to the rules and experts.

What would cause President Joe Biden, an 81-year-old Democrat, or ex-president Donald Trump, the 77-year-old Republican, not to be on the ballot?

Age for one.

Details in the link below:

Good question? I've also wondered the same! What do you think?

You have Kamala, we have DeSantis. I'll take that matchup

What if Biden or Trump leaves the race?​

If they both left then the country would be 100% better off. If only one of them left we'd be 50% better off. Go figure.

You have Kamala, we have DeSantis. I'll take that matchup

Are you concerned about the rumours swirling around concerning Michelle Obama for President?

It wouldn’t surprise me if the Dems inserted her into the mix. At the last minute.:(

Are you concerned about the rumours swirling around concerning Michelle Obama for President?

It wouldn’t surprise me if the Dems inserted her into the mix. At the last minute.:(
Nah. Fucking over Kamala, even for Obama would be disastrous for Democrats. And she has zero qualifications for being President. Zero.

I would expect

Harris/ Newsome
vs
Haley/ DeSantis

For the D's, its a no-brainer, they would nominate Kamala.

However, I don't see a 2nd Californian on the ticket. How about Harris/Fetterman?

For the Republicans, if Trump was unavailable for any reason, I can't see someone as disloyal as Haley getting the nod. Especially considering the anti-Trumpster characters she has already accepted support from. How about DeSantis-Bannon for the Republicans?

For the D's, its a no-brainer, they would nominate Kamala.

However, I don't see a 2nd Californian on the ticket. How about Harris/Fetterman?

For the Republicans, if Trump was unavailable for any reason, I can't see someone as disloyal as Haley getting the nod. Especially considering the anti-Trumpster characters she has already accepted support from. How about DeSantis-Bannon for the Republicans?
For Republicans
If Trump is unavailable, Nikki Haley is sitting with the most delegates

Biden will be on the ballot. :04:

1708292754355.png

For Republicans
If Trump is unavailable, Nikki Haley is sitting with the most delegates

Actually, most of the delegates are pledged to Trump and are still going to go to the convention, and are very unlikely to vote for someone like Haley.

Actually, most of the delegates are pledged to Trump and are still going to go to the convention, and are very unlikely to vote for someone like Haley.
Maybe
But Haley would be sitting with actual pledged delegates

Who would take all of Trumps delegates

What you have is a bunch of wannabees. Sometimes, wannabees are best, and my GOP friends do not like this, but think Clinton. He had ZERO CHANCE, but got elected, and from an economic perspective, he did well.

In this cycle, we are going to see the right and left coming at each other with pitchforks. In the end, they are going to be distraught/disappointed.

Most of these people no matter if from the right or the left, have never been involved in our economy. BECAUSE they were to busy running for government seats that they felt comfortable in.. They have ideas, and darn if they do not want you to buy into them. They are all smarter than all of us combined.

All I personally want, is they/them to go back to the constitution, along with enforcing the laws congress made as far as immigration.

If congress wants to change those laws, then they need to step up and put their seat on the line.

What you Mr/Mz/Mrs America decide, scares them all! They are NOT interested in how/what you think, they are most interested on how they can get re-elected. Sad for all of us, so sad!

I would expect

Harris/ Newsome
vs
Haley/ DeSantis
The MAGA base will never forgive NiKKKi Haley for her continuing to attack Trump the way she is.

DeSantis is kinda toast-ey, as he's walking back the anti-woke policies in FL which he pushed to get national recognition. So MAGA nutter Evangelicals will question his commitment to The Cause.

If one is speculating for fun, I'd expect Harris to go with someone from the midwest, like Whitmer, whose numbers in MI were pretty good across the political spectrum.

Forum List

Back