What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Have You Never Done?

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
The message that I left earlier here was just a few things. Of course, a more thorough list will be too long and so I will just talk about the biggest things that I have never done. I've never smoked, done illegal drugs, consumed any alcoholic beverages. I don't have any tattoos or body piercings either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I turned 40 on June 30th and I still remain sitting on a certain bench because I have never been married before either.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The message that I left earlier here was just a few things. Of course, a more thorough list will be too long and so I will just talk about the biggest things that I have never done. I've never smoked, done illegal drugs, consumed any alcoholic beverages. I don't have any tattoos or body piercings either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I turned 40 on June 30th and I still remain sitting on a certain bench because I have never been married before either.
SO, what's your sign?

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The only thing I can think of is I have never been to NY City outside of layovers at the airport.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
^^^ I don't know what you mean by this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Oh come on! Your horoscope sign! I always ask that when I'm picking up a chick!

Cellblock2429

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What have you never done that most other people you know have done?

I know someone who's never had lobster. I know someone who's never been camping. I know someone who's never tasted beer. I know someone who's never rented a video.

Me? I've never watched a John Wayne movie.

What about you?
/----/ Used recreational drugs, and I'm 71. I've never been snow skiing, never watched or read Harry Potter movies or books, and never voted for an Independent. I never roller skated or flew in a helicopter.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I only know that my birthday being at the end of June puts me in the Cancer group of people.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Hey that's really cool! Always wanted to meet a cancer! So, do you come here often? ;)

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Parachute jumping......it scares me too much.:omg:

Natural Citizen

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm a mediocre golfer and I've had one legit hole in one, and two freak ones.

The two freaks were on par 3's, when I hit my first ball to the next county, then dropped a ball and hit it into the hole. It's only a par, but still exciting.

I know several golfers who are much better than me, who have never had a hole in one.

Pft. I've only ever had one legit eagle. It's always birdie or worse.

Three off the tee is pretty good in my book, even if two of em were technically pars. Still holed em from the tee box.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
^^^ I haven't been to one either because I don't remember ever coming across one in my area.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List