What Have You Never Done?

The message that I left earlier here was just a few things. Of course, a more thorough list will be too long and so I will just talk about the biggest things that I have never done. I've never smoked, done illegal drugs, consumed any alcoholic beverages. I don't have any tattoos or body piercings either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I turned 40 on June 30th and I still remain sitting on a certain bench because I have never been married before either.

The message that I left earlier here was just a few things. Of course, a more thorough list will be too long and so I will just talk about the biggest things that I have never done. I've never smoked, done illegal drugs, consumed any alcoholic beverages. I don't have any tattoos or body piercings either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I turned 40 on June 30th and I still remain sitting on a certain bench because I have never been married before either.
SO, what's your sign?

The only thing I can think of is I have never been to NY City outside of layovers at the airport.

What have you never done that most other people you know have done?

I know someone who's never had lobster. I know someone who's never been camping. I know someone who's never tasted beer. I know someone who's never rented a video.

Me? I've never watched a John Wayne movie.

What about you?
/----/ Used recreational drugs, and I'm 71. I've never been snow skiing, never watched or read Harry Potter movies or books, and never voted for an Independent. I never roller skated or flew in a helicopter.

I only know that my birthday being at the end of June puts me in the Cancer group of people.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Hey that's really cool! Always wanted to meet a cancer! So, do you come here often? ;)

I'm a mediocre golfer and I've had one legit hole in one, and two freak ones.

The two freaks were on par 3's, when I hit my first ball to the next county, then dropped a ball and hit it into the hole. It's only a par, but still exciting.

I know several golfers who are much better than me, who have never had a hole in one.

Pft. I've only ever had one legit eagle. It's always birdie or worse.

Three off the tee is pretty good in my book, even if two of em were technically pars. Still holed em from the tee box.

New Topics

Forum List

Back