First Trans (mtf) officer and 'his' wife indicted

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

THIS is why ya don't put these people in these positions. Him and his John Hopkins wife. They are not mentally right and then we expect them to do the right thing, the honorable thing. Well. *YA CAN"T COUNT ON IT>

*caps for emphasis only.

1664475190078.png

yes...well we're totally convinced THAT is a woman aren't we.

THIS is why ya don't put these people in these positions. Him and his John Hopkins wife. They are not mentally right and then we expect them to do the right thing, the honorable thing. Well. *YA CAN"T COUNT ON IT>

*caps for emphasis only.

LOTS of Russian spies in the Biden organization.

1664475467540.png

You know, (s)he being trans doesn't really concern me. I personally believe that people should live as they want if they aren't harming others.

But, giving secret and medical information to our enemies (Russia)? (S)he ought to have the book thrown at her, and put away for a long time. Same with her wife.

There was an American sailor who had access to lots of secret information and sold it to the Russians a few years back. You might remember the John Walker case. He had the book thrown at him as well.

I don't care what your gender is, or what your lifestyle is, as I've had good friends in the service who were gay, both lesbian and men. They served honorably and did their jobs well, so I didn't care about what they did off duty. If they had spied for an enemy of this country, I would have wanted the book thrown at them as well.

Prosecute this "chick" and her wife to the fullest extent. Let 'em go to a military prison and turn big rocks into little ones.

*caps for emphasis only.
~~~~~~
This is the just part of the results of Obama's "Fundamental Transformation of America". While Joey Xi Bai Dung carries out their leader's orders.

Soviet authoritarianism killed 30,000,000 people and she laughs while wearing their symbol of oppression. They want to do the same thing here.
You have to wonder who her teachers were

Revisionist historians at universities all over America blame the US for starting the Cold War and absolving the communists of everything

Allowing perverted freakazoids to join the military and move up the ranks with access to secret records is absurd. ... :cuckoo:

In my day, even being a homosexual was grounds to not allow you to pass a top security background check for a job, now the government is actively seeking them out.

Now It turns out that when James Comey ran for AG before becoming Director of the FBI, on his application paperwork, he described himself as a COMMUNIST

---- and STILL got the job. Need I say more about what the problem is.

*caps for emphasis only.
why would that attractive woman be with... that unattractive fake woman?

yeh, I know.. but also, besides physical attractiveness, they need to do some work on the old inner person

In my day, even being a homosexual was grounds to not allow you to pass a top security background check for a job, now the government is actively seeking them out.

Now It turns out that when James Comey ran for AG before becoming Director of the FBI, on his application paperwork, he described himself as a COMMUNIST

---- and STILL got the job. Need I say more about what the problem is.
Are you sure you aren't referring to that other guy, a CIA guy whose name escapes me..

OK, Brennan

?

why would that attractive woman be with... that unattractive fake woman?

yeh, I know.. but also, besides physical attractiveness, they need to do some work on the old inner person

This is what happens when the administration hires people based on their sexual preferences and genitalia instead of their character and competence.

You know, (s)he being trans doesn't really concern me. I personally believe that people should live as they want if they aren't harming others.

But, giving secret and medical information to our enemies (Russia)? (S)he ought to have the book thrown at her, and put away for a long time. Same with her wife.

There was an American sailor who had access to lots of secret information and sold it to the Russians a few years back. You might remember the John Walker case. He had the book thrown at him as well.

I don't care what your gender is, or what your lifestyle is, as I've had good friends in the service who were gay, both lesbian and men. They served honorably and did their jobs well, so I didn't care about what they did off duty. If they had spied for an enemy of this country, I would have wanted the book thrown at them as well.

Prosecute this "chick" and her wife to the fullest extent. Let 'em go to a military prison and turn big rocks into little ones.
It a he, or him. Quit getting sucked into the delusion. He was born a male, and will live, and die a male; no matter how he dresses, or what surgeries he has.

Brennan is Gay????
No.. but then Who knows?

In any case, I was responding to this:

(not sure which poster said that)

I never heard about Comey (above) but Brennan did describe himself as a commie and got hired anyway!

They seem to have been --likely still are--looking for commies at the lovely FBI

This is what happens when the administration hires people based on their sexual preferences and genitalia instead of their character and competence.
laugh.. hiring people on their genitalia..

but not too funy when you realize that's what's going on these days

The Rs need to kick ass when they win

Forum List

Back