Zone1 What have you done about black crime this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
Black Crime this. 13/50 that. You talk about how people must do something about black crime. Well, what have you done?

I am not black, so am not in a position to do anything about it. Only blacks are in a position to do so as they decide whether or not to indulge in it.

If the same percentage of black people decided to indulge in crime as do white people, we would have far less crime in our country.

• Banned
I am not black, so am not in a position to do anything about it. Only blacks are in a position to do so as they decide whether or not to indulge in it.

If the same percentage of black people decided to indulge in crime as do white people, we would have far less crime in our country.
If there's nothing you can do, there's nothing I can do. It's almost as if Everyone can only be responsible for their own actions.

A majority of black people are in republican states. Seems like republican policies have failed them.
We're not talking about the majority of Black people who are good citizens, are we. We're talking about the low life losers in Chicago, Detroit, New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, New Orleans, Baltimore, Minneapolis, Oakland, etc. Run totally by democrats and Black crime is through the roof.

Black Crime this. 13/50 that. You talk about how people must do something about black crime. Well, what have you done?
Got a big mean dog and better locks, and voted for candidates who are for punishing criminals.

Edit: What more does the OP expect me to do?

I'm not otherwise responsible for the bad choices others make.

Last edited:
We're not talking about the majority of Black people who are good citizens, are we. We're talking about the low life losers in Chicago, Detroit, New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, New Orleans, Baltimore, Minneapolis, Oakland, etc. Run totally by democrats and Black crime is through the roof.
Of the states with the highest crime, virtually all of them are republican. Crime Rate by State 2022

Of the states with the highest crime, virtually all of them are republican. Crime Rate by State 2022
Pictures are great propaganda because they can be manipulated. If Illinois was a red state and didn't have any murders outside of Chicago, it would still have one of the worst crime problems in the country. That's where the problems are. The big cities with large Black populations, not the entire state. But, you already knew that. Propaganda parrot.

Pictures are great propaganda because they can be manipulated. If Illinois was a red state and didn't have any murders outside of Chicago, it would still have one of the worst crime problems in the country. That's where the problems are. The big cities with large Black populations, not the entire state. But, you already knew that. Propaganda parrot.
They all know that. Washington is a blue state only along the I-5 corridor and in parts of Spokane. Otherwise it's very red.

1656860052500.png

Supported building more jails and reinstituting the death penalty for the more heinous crimes.

*****SMILE*****

:)

This is a political discussion forum. When we talk about doing something about black crime, we are normally discussing the need for better policy.

It is hard to credit, that you did not know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back