Zone1 What have you done about black crime this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, all the violence is in democrat communities. What youre doing is stretching the map to include surrounding areas that have nothing to do with your left wing black violence. Dont blame the law abiding republicans who are unfortunate enough to live near you, for your crime. Thats weak.
It’s all part of the denial by blacks that they have a real problem with high crime rates - shift the blame to someone else.

Plus, this whole thread is ridiculous. It would be as if I started a thread asking Christians what to do about all the violent crime among Jews. (Oh wait….)

There aren't drugs being sold on street corners in all neighborhoods
My husband and I lived in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, a nice if somewhat eclectic neighborhood. When the derelict RV's started parking on the streets of our neighborhood and putting out signs stating that they had drugs for sale, we sold our home for well over $700K and left Seattle. If they're in that neighborhood, they're in every neighborhood.

Sorry, I can't post the article from the Seattle Times with a photo of one of the RV's that advertised drugs in our neighborhood. It's just not available online anymore. I wonder why.

Oh, but look what I found, about a half mile from where our home was, published since we moved.

Last edited:
My husband and I lived in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, a nice if somewhat eclectic neighborhood. When the derelict RV's started parking on the streets of our neighborhood and putting out signs stating that they had drugs for sale, we sold our home for well over $700K and left Seattle. If they're in that neighborhood, they're in every neighborhood.

Sorry, I can't post the article from the Seattle Times with a photo of one of the RV's that advertised drugs in our neighborhood. It's just not available online anymore. I wonder why.

Oh, but look what I found, about a half mile from where our home was, published since we moved.

Yeah I don't have any homeless "camps" near me.

You need to move to a better neighborhood

Locked as a trolling thread. It is not a think piece, but a trolling challenge, without supporting link to thread OP title or even the first sentence of OP thread post (what there was of it) nicely done actually (in that it worked, trolling up some bites) but not within the rules for clean start here and method of OP answering without answer reflects continued trolling, again nicely done, but trolling the board, none the less.

Thread left unlocked by error until now. Deleting all posts after. Contact me or Mod of choice if problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back