Zone1 What have you done about black crime this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still want to know what the OP thinks whites could and should be doing about black crime. A definition of what he believes is my responsibility would be helpful when he's accusing me of not being responsible.

You talk about how people must do something about black crime. Well, what have you done?

I have limited myself to going out and walking to one day a week.

I am terrified that the more I go out to walk, the more chances there are of being robbed or sucker punched by, well, ...

I also now stay off public transportation -- because of fears of COVID and because of fear of, well, ...

L
Pictures are great propaganda because they can be manipulated. If Illinois was a red state and didn't have any murders outside of Chicago, it would still have one of the worst crime problems in the country. That's where the problems are. The big cities with large Black populations, not the entire state. But, you already knew that. Propaganda parrot.
Louisiana is a red state but has like the highest crime rate.

A majority of black people are in republican states. Seems like republican policies have failed them. 9 of the poorest 10 states are red.

The republicans represent tyranny, racism and Marxism in 2022, and will never get my vote.

That doesn't even make sense.
If Republicans are so bad for blacks why do they live there?
The only logical conclusion is dems are far worse for blacks.

A majority of black people are in republican states. Seems like republican policies have failed them. 9 of the poorest 10 states are red.

The republicans represent tyranny, racism and Marxism in 2022, and will never get my vote.
Black men are the beginnig of the problem. Stay at home and teach your children the value of life. Here's a thought, take them to church...

Of the states with the highest crime, virtually all of them are republican. Crime Rate by State 2022
Now, to further your education, take each of those states and break out the number of highest crime rates by city.

Then to even further your education, take the top 10 cities in each of those states for crime and let's see what party runs those cities.

I'll wait.

Why is the OP asking what WHITES should do to solve the high crime rate among blacks? Blacks are responsible for it due to the 72% OOW birth rate, which leads to poverty and crime.

I say blacks need to really stigmatize the young women and teens getting pregnant before marriage, and do a better job of emphasizing the value of a good basic education - and drop all the CRT nonsense.

Of the states with the highest crime, virtually all of them are republican. Crime Rate by State 2022
No, all the violence is in democrat communities. What youre doing is stretching the map to include surrounding areas that have nothing to do with your left wing black violence. Dont blame the law abiding republicans who are unfortunate enough to live near you, for your crime. Thats weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back