What HAS this Administration done so far?

You didn't say wasting money was when dumb donald spent billions building fences when technology was both more practical and less costly.
I can't believe you said that, rye. I'm willing to guess you have a fence around your casa.
I know that "Ears" and Nan' both have walls around their compounds.
I know our boarders are being flooded with illegals where there are no walls.
Is Brandon using "technology"?

So I call out your bullshit.
idiot

And around half of that will actually go for infrastructure. :rolleyes-41:
They will just waste the rest of it, it's not their money, so WTF.
If half go's to infrastructure that's good. We all need it. Our poorer states more rural areas are desperate for broad band access. Think its normal that our leaders from both party's will use the other half for pork to support their reelection chances.

Now you are moving the goal post, what a shock. I said it was an accomplishment, not a success.

Success and accomplishment do not have the same meaning.
No moving goal post. You cited “accomplishment.” The definition of “accomplishment” involves success. You even quoted it, you retard. Then you confirmed it by saying he “successfully signed it into law.”

I understand you can’t keep up with the conversation. But you’re so retarded, you can’t even keep up with your own babbling bullshit.

If half go's to infrastructure that's good. We all need it. Our poorer states more rural areas are desperate for broad band access. Think its normal that our leaders from both party's will use the other half for pork to support their reelection chances.
If you think that it's okay for half to go to pork barrel spending then you ARE part of
the spending problem.

No moving goal post. You cited “accomplishment.” The definition of “accomplishment” involves success. You even quoted it, you retard. Then you confirmed it by saying he “successfully signed it into law.”

Did Biden sign the bill into law? Yes? No? We all know the answer is yes, thus there is an accomplishment.

Will the Bill be a success? Probably not, but only time will tell, but that has no bearing on the fact it was indeed accomplished

If half goes to the named purpose of the very expensive legislation, where does the other half go? You suggest to pork etc. and that may be. But then the legislation doesn’t do what it is designed to do and is at least twice as expensive as it should be. Not exactly an accomplishment. And no. It’s not good. Not good at all.

Trillion dollar infrastructure bill signed into law?
He spent OUR money to fix the problems that should have been dealt with at a local level.

For instance the new Airport in KC. BUILT WITH LOCAL MONEY not your taxes.
New fiber installed all over the metro paid for by private businesses and customers. New roads and bridges built with local money from local residents AFTER voting on it.

Why should you pay for the shit where I live???

All that money you just bragged about is going to do is line the pockets of the already rich

Did Biden sign the bill into law? Yes? No? We all know the answer is yes, thus there is an accomplishment.

Will the Bill be a success? Probably not, but only time will tell, but that has no bearing on the fact it was indeed accomplished
Again. He successfully signed a piece of awful legislation into law. Not an accomplishment.

Maybe you’d get a gold star on your test paper for “successfully” signing it after your inevitable series of wrong answers earned you another “F.” But in the real world, you have not “accomplished” anything.

Again. He successfully signed a piece of awful legislation into law. Not an accomplishment.

Yes, it is an accomplishment. Your feelings about the legislation have no bearing on if it is an accomplishment or not. Why do you think your feelings change anything?

I can't believe you said that, rye. I'm willing to guess you have a fence around your casa.
I know that "Ears" and Nan' both have walls around their compounds.
I know our boarders are being flooded with illegals where there are no walls.
Is Brandon using "technology"?

So I call out your bullshit.
idiot
Your use of Brandon instead of using President Biden is deplorable!

Calling my post bullshit and calling me and idiot is an example of someone whose intellect is subpar and based on your biases, thus you're incapable of posting a reasonable response.

Off the top of my head, the only thing he has done good, imo, is pulling out of afghanistan.
Everything else has been a load of federal supremacist bullshit.

Yes, it is an accomplishment. Your feelings about the legislation have no bearing on if it is an accomplishment or not. Why do you think your feelings change anything?
You keep repeating that mindless mantra as if you had said something meritorious. You haven’t. It still isn’t an accomplishment. If you miraculously managed to piss outside of your pants this morning, your “accomplishment” is by trivial definition only.

You keep repeating that mindless mantra as if you had said something meritorious. You haven’t. It still isn’t an accomplishment.

Actually that is what you are doing, because you are ruled by your emotions instead of logic.

You can pout and stomp your feet and say it is not an accomplishment all you want, that does not change reality.

One day you will grow up and find out your feelings do not really matter to anyone but you.

Calling my post bullshit and calling me and idiot is an example of someone whose intellect is subpar and based on your biases, thus you're incapable of posting a reasonable response.
Brandon gets just what he deserves.
I call a post bullshit when it is bullshit, and yours was just that.
If you post something that isn't idiotic, then I wouldn't call you an idiot.

This ^ bullshit brought to you by Fly Catcher who referred to President Trump’s supporters as “Trumpanzees” and who made diseased claims about President Trump, like:

Referring to him as a piece of shit. See: The Boulder Shooter Had Issues

Fly Catcher, fuck off you hypocritical whining pussy.

Last edited:
So an "accomplishment" that actually hurts the country is still an accomplishment? Really, Gator?

Whether it hurts the country or not is just your opinion, nothing more. We do not use your feelings to define words.

One of Biden's goals was this bill, and it was accomplished. Whether the bill turns out to be a success or not is yet to be seen.

Putting fiscal conservativism aside, the bill is a good thing; however kicking the can down the road is the bad thing.

I repeat, it’s barely an infrastructure bill. A quote from CNN doesn’t disprove that.

Forum List

Back