What HAS this Administration done so far?

Whether it hurts the country or not is just your opinion, nothing more. We do not use your feelings to define words.

One of Biden's goals was this bill, and it was accomplished. Whether the bill turns out to be a success or not is yet to be seen.
One of Brandon’s goals was … wait. He forgot. But if he remembers later, Gator will call it an accomplishment. Because, ironically, contrary to his pontificating, Gator and his “thinking” process are governed by his emotionalism.

One of Brandon’s goals was … wait. He forgot. But if he remembers later, Gator will call it an accomplishment. Because, ironically, contrary to his pontificating, Gator and his “thinking” process are governed by his emotionalism.

This from the "I do not like it so it cannot be an accomplishment" moron. Too damn funny

1640716053650.png

This from the "I do not like it so it cannot be an accomplishment" moron. Too damn funny

View attachment 580762
No. I never said that. That you find it necessary to lie is revealing. I don’t like it AND it’s also not an accomplishment BECAUSE the definition of “accomplishment” involves success (as I already pointed out to you).

Your fail is complete. But I’m confident you will continue to confirm and reconfirm it. 👍

No. I never said that. That you find it necessary to lie is revealing. I don’t like it AND it’s also not an accomplishment BECAUSE the definition of “accomplishment” involves success (as I already pointed out to you).

That has been your argument this whole time, it cannot be an accomplishment because YOU do not like the bill.

And yes, the definition of accomplishment involves success and Biden was successful in getting the bill passed.

You lose again

That has been your argument this whole time, it cannot be an accomplishment because YOU do not like the bill.

And yes, the definition of accomplishment involves success and Biden was successful in getting the bill passed.

You lose again
Wrong again, you self-refuting idiot.

You’re the one who insists he had an accomplishment. You even referenced the definition of “accomplishment which entails a success. Then YOU are the complete babbling buffoon who doubled down on it by claiming his “success” was in signing the bill.

By any rational and honest measure, Brandon has no accomplishments. By your trivial daffynition he “accomplished” a failure. Go with that, you pathetic overly-emotional Brandon sycophant.

Your fail is boundless.

Wrong again, you self-refuting idiot.

You’re the one who insists he had an accomplishment. You even referenced the definition of “accomplishment which entails a success. Then YOU are the complete babbling buffoon who doubled down on it by claiming his “success” was in signing the bill.

By any rational and honest measure, Brandon has no accomplishments. By your trivial daffynition he “accomplished” a failure. Go with that, you pathetic overly-emotional Brandon sycophant.

Your fail is boundless.

The only fail is you.

You claim it is not an accomplishment simply because you do not like the bill. But your feelings about the bill have no bearing on if it was accomplished or not....and everyone on the fucking board knows it was.

And yes, you can accomplish failure. It was an accomplishment for JaMarcus Russell to be drafted number 1, but he was still a failure.

You lose again
Why would you like this bill?
For example, this bill is giving railroads 24 billion for "modernization".
Each of the class 1 railroads are giving their stockholders 8 billion a year in profits. So instead of taking these huge profits away from stockholders and putting it back into the railroads, the taxpayers will take care of that for them.
Why would like that?
This bill is nothing but pork to buy voters.

Why would you like this bill?

Please find the post where I said I liked the bill.

For example, this bill is giving railroads 24 billion for "modernization".
Each of the class 1 railroads are giving their stockholders 8 billion a year in profits. So instead of taking these huge profits away from stockholders and putting it back into the railroads, the taxpayers will take care of that for them.
Why would like that?
This bill is nothing but pork to buy voters.

My feelings about the bill are irrelevant to whether getting it passed and signed was an accomplishment or not. Take your feelings out of it, they do not matter in this discussion.

The only fail is you.

You claim it is not an accomplishment simply because you do not like the bill. But your feelings about the bill have no bearing on if it was accomplished or not....and everyone on the fucking board knows it was.

And yes, you can accomplish failure. It was an accomplishment for JaMarcus Russell to be drafted number 1, but he was still a failure.
No. You alone are the fail. You are unable to admit defeat because you are also fundamentally dishonest.

No. You alone are the fail. You are unable to admit defeat because you are also fundamentally dishonest.

I unable to admit defeat because I am correct and you live by your emotions instead of using your brain every now and then.

Please find the post where I said I liked the bill.

My feelings about the bill are irrelevant to whether getting it passed and signed was an accomplishment or not. Take your feelings out of it, they do not matter in this discussion.
I stated simple facts.
Did you vote for O'Biden? Do you support O'Biden? Are you a leftist? If you answered yes to any of the above, you indeed support this bill. But let's find out. Do you consider this bill a good or a bad "accomplishment"?

Whether it hurts the country or not is just your opinion, nothing more. We do not use your feelings to define words.

One of Biden's goals was this bill, and it was accomplished. Whether the bill turns out to be a success or not is yet to be seen.
First year Economics students know that putting Trillions in printed money into an economy almost always leads to inflation. That isn't my opinion. That's generally accepted Economic theory! Joe Biden and the people who run him don't grasp basic Economics and that fact is causing the rampant inflation we're suffering from right now!

Did you vote for O'Biden? Do you support O'Biden? Are you a leftist?

No, No, No.

Do you consider this bill a good or a bad "accomplishment"?

I think it is too early to tell. We are in desperate need of infrastructure repairs in this country, we have kicked that can down the road doing the bare minimum for decades. Something needs to be done.

Do I have faith that this bill will fix those problems? No I do not.

Is it the bill I would have liked to see? No it is not.

But like the bill or not, Biden succeed in getting it signed into law, something nobody else has been able to do

See? You can’t admit defeat and resort to lying. As I noted.

No matter how many times you repeat this lie, it will always be a lie. Your feeling have no bearing on if something is an accomplishment or not. You need to grow up and realize nobody cares about your feelings but you

No matter how many times you repeat this lie, it will always be a lie. Your feeling have no bearing on if something is an accomplishment or not. You need to grow up and realize nobody cares about your feelings but you
No matter how often you make that false claim, you are forever shown to be the liar.

No matter how often you make that false claim, you are forever shown to be the liar.

Nope, your entire definition of what is an not an accomplishment is based upon your feeling, nothing more. No matter how many times you deny it, it is here for everyone to see

No, No, No.

I think it is too early to tell. We are in desperate need of infrastructure repairs in this country, we have kicked that can down the road doing the bare minimum for decades. Something needs to be done.

Do I have faith that this bill will fix those problems? No I do not.

Is it the bill I would have liked to see? No it is not.

But like the bill or not, Biden succeed in getting it signed into law, something nobody else has been able to do
I digress. But with so much wasted money in this bill, as I partially explained above, I would answer that this is a terrible "accomplishment". It's not too early to tell. It's a waste out the door. This country is already bankrupt.

I digress. But with so much wasted money in this bill, as I partially explained above, I would answer that this is a terrible "accomplishment". It's not too early to tell. It's a waste out the door. This country is already bankrupt.

I find this sudden concern for waste and spending a bit disingenuous, to be honest.

Yeah, we are 29 trillion dollars in debt but we keep electing the same damn parties that spend money no matter.

We just had a 768 billion dollar defense spending bill signed into law. That is for one single year. And none of the " the country is already bankrupt" people care at all about that spending, so forgive me for being a bit of a skeptic over your concern for money now.

Forum List

Back