What HAS this Administration done so far?

A better example of exposing yourself as the fraud of a claimed "libertarian" that you are cannot be found.

Cramming down a sham of a spending bill, that just prints up $1 trillion out of thin air, is an anti-accomplishment to everyone who believes in responsible governance.

You're not just the shittiest impostor of a "libertarian" on the forum, you may probably be the worst lolbertarian to ever draw a breath.

Whether you agree with the bill or not, it got passed and signed into law. That is an accomplishment whether you like it or not.

Thanks Corporal Obvious. It is a given that it was passed and signed. You idiot.

The question is whether it amounts to an “accomplishment.” It does not.

Of course it does. The previous guy tried for 4 years and could never get it done. The fact you you disagree with the bill does not change that it was something that was accomplished by Biden.

Actually, I do have a great appreciation for how bad this problem, I have been telling people how bad it was since the days of Reagan. In a different thread I tried to talk to you about how bad it was, but you just threw a hissy fit and refused to discuss it.

But none of that changes that what you said was false.
No. Your faux analysis is that getting a crap piece of legislation passed and signed is an “accomplishment.” That’s a retarded definition of accomplishment

For example: if the law had been drafted to outlaw any expression of political support for a particular candidate, it would be a very bad law. It would be unconstitutional on its face. It would be as unAmerican as it gets. Nevertheless, if it was a law Brandon had endorsed and managed to get passed and then he signed it into law, your daffynition would list it as an “accomplishment.” You’re simplistic.

No. Your faux analysis is that getting a crap piece of legislation passed and signed is an “accomplishment.” That’s a retarded definition of accomplishment

Yes, getting a piece of legislation passed and signed is an “accomplishment" and always has been no matter who the POTUS was. Your feelings about the piece of legislation has no bearing whatsoever on if it is an accomplishment or not

Of course it does. The previous guy tried for 4 years and could never get it done. The fact you you disagree with the bill does not change that it was something that was accomplished by Biden.
The “previous guy?” Are you one of those trite assholes that can’t even mutter Trump’s name? Don’t bother to answer. It was a mere rhetorical question.

President Trump was obstructed from the day he won the election. With scum sucking rat twats like Pelosi, who wouldn’t assist the Trump Administration put out a fire in her own office if she thought it might reflect any credit on President Trump, it is astounding that President Trump accomplished all he did accomplish. Imagine of the scumbag Dims had been reasonable and fair?

{edited to correct a typo.}

Last edited:
The “precious guy?” Are you one of those trite assholes that can’t even mutter Trump’s name? Don’t bother to answer. It was a mere rhetorical question.

Previous guy, not precious...though I have no doubt he is your precious

Yes, getting a piece of legislation passed and signed is an “accomplishment" and always has been no matter who the POTUS was. Your feelings about the piece of legislation has no bearing whatsoever on if it is an accomplishment or not
No. It simply isn’t. Your definition is, as suggested earlier, quite silly and you are simplistic.

And around half of that will actually go for infrastructure. :rolleyes-41:
They will just waste the rest of it, it's not their money, so WTF.

Spoken like a Callous Conservative. WTF? People First is 100% of the efforts of the Democratic Party and are Cost-Benefits vis a vis Cost-Deficits.

As for "only" half of the bill in question goes for infrastructure, it will provide dollars into the pocket books of the workers who will pay taxes, spend their dollars on Main Street creating jobs which benefit small shops and retail workers who in turn will pay taxes and not need public assistance.

It only takes common sense, something that does not exist in the mind and heart of callous & faux conservatives.

Spoken like a Callous Conservative. WTF? People First is 100% of the efforts of the Democratic Party and are Cost-Benefits vis a vis Cost-Deficits.

As for "only" half of the bill in question goes for infrastructure, it will provide dollars into the pocket books of the workers who will pay taxes, spend their dollars on Main Street creating jobs which benefit small shops and retail workers who in turn will pay taxes and not need public assistance.

It only takes common sense, something that is what does not exist in the mind and heart of callous & faux conservatives.
So. ^ No substantive rebuttal. As always.

It only takes common sense, something that is what does not exist in the mind and heart of callous & faux conservatives.
You twaddle on like a drone as though you actually know what's in the bill....But you don't, so all that is just another steaming heap of your rote party man boilerplate.

You twaddle on like a drone as though you actually know what's in the bill....But you don't, so all that is just another steaming heap of your rote party man boilerplate.
Grow up, Bozo. The only reason for me to not put you on ignore has one simple reason: You're an ignoramus and thus rely on ad hominem's rather than probative facts and common sense.

No. It simply isn’t. Your definition is, as suggested earlier, quite silly and you are simplistic.

My definition is the dictionary one, not a made up one like you have. Your feelings and emotions have no bearing on if it was an accomplishment or not.

A lot of people like the bill, in fact polls show that more than half the country does. So to them it is an accomplishment and to you it is not?? That is just fucking stupid.

I did not like Trump's tax cuts as I believe that any tax cut has to be accompanied by a spending cut, but I would still rank it up there with his accomplishments. But then again I am not ruled by my feelings like you seem to be.

Forum List

Back