What HAS this Administration done so far?

My definition is the dictionary one, not a made up one like you have. Your feelings and emotions have no bearing on if it was an accomplishment or not.

A lot of people like the bill, in fact polls show that more than half the country does. So to them it is an accomplishment and to you it is not?? That is just fucking stupid.

I did not like Trump's tax cuts as I believe that any tax cut has to be accompanied by a spending cut, but I would still rank it up there with his accomplishments. But then again I am not ruled by my feelings like you seem to be.
No. Accomplishment doesn’t mean you’ve done nothing more than get Congress to pass a shitty law which you then sign. Words have meaning in the real world. Evidently this isn’t the case in your pinhead universe.

Trillion dollar infrastructure bill signed into law?
Is it really an "accomplishment" when that kind of massive spending increases inflation, Otis? It's an EASY thing to do. That's why they did it. That doesn't make it the right thing to do.

No. Accomplishment doesn’t mean you’ve done nothing more than get Congress to pass a shitty law which you then sign. Words have meaning in the real world. Evidently this isn’t the case in your pinhead universe.

One more time for the really slow and those who totally live on their feelings.....your feelings have no bearing on the meaning of the word. Your approval is not necessary for something to be an accomplishment

Is it really an "accomplishment" when that kind of massive spending increases inflation, Otis? It's an EASY thing to do. That's why they did it. That doesn't make it the right thing to do.

An accomplishment does not have to be the "right" thing. Considering the former POTUS talked for 4 years about getting the exact same thing done, it is an accomplishment.

Blow it out your ass, psycho.

You have nothing to say and wasted three paragraphs in not saying it.

Now go take your meds.
This clown didn't take my message (repeated below) seriously, and proved it with this ludicrous remark: Three Idiot-Grams in a row.

"The only reason for me to not put you on ignore has one simple reason: You're an ignoramus and thus rely on ad hominem's rather than probative facts and common sense."

This clown didn't take my message (repeated below) seriously, and proved it with this ludicrous remark: Three Idiot-Grams in a row.

"The only reason for me to not put you on ignore has one simple reason: You're an ignoramus and thus rely on ad hominem's rather than probative facts and common sense."
Again, noting of substance to say on the topic.

And to think that you're the intellectually arrested clod who accuses others of posting "idiot-grams". :laugh2:

Spoken like a Callous Conservative. WTF? People First is 100% of the efforts of the Democratic Party and are Cost-Benefits vis a vis Cost-Deficits.

As for "only" half of the bill in question goes for infrastructure, it will provide dollars into the pocket books of the workers who will pay taxes, spend their dollars on Main Street creating jobs which benefit small shops and retail workers who in turn will pay taxes and not need public assistance.

It only takes common sense, something that does not exist in the mind and heart of callous & faux conservatives.
So you got nuttin'....as usual rye. Wasted money is wasted money, dude.

Sorry that you messed up and showed us your true feelings, but feelings are all you seem to have, so who am I to question them?
Fret not. You lack the capacity to mess anyone up, buttercup. You caught a typo. You have my permission to falsely label it. But pay attention to the rules of grammar. Capital F in the proper name for example.

Fret not. You lack the capacity to mess anyone up, buttercup. You caught a typo. You have my permission to falsely label it. But pay attention to the rules of grammar. Capital F in the proper name for example.

Come on now, as much as you let your emotions and feeling run your whole life, it only makes sense you would have such feeling for the man.

One more time for the really slow and those who totally live on their feelings.....your feelings have no bearing on the meaning of the word. Your approval is not necessary for something to be an accomplishment
Once more for the mentally retarded ^ Golfing twit: “accomplishment” has an actual meaning. It involves a “success.” By your lame-ass and retarded definition, you “achieved” a glorious victory on that day last month you managed to piss outside of your panties.

You breathe new life into the “trivial” part of “by trivial definition.” Set you bar at ground level and manage to step over it! What an “achievement.”

1. It’s barely a infrastructure bill. Something like only one third of it is actually infrastructure.

2. it’s a bad thing, not a good thing.

Putting fiscal conservativism aside, the bill is a good thing; however kicking the can down the road is the bad thing.

Once more for the mentally retarded ^ Golfing twit: “accomplishment” has an actual meaning. It involves a “success.” By your lame-ass and retarded definition, you “achieved” a glorious victory on that day last month you managed to piss outside of your panties.

You breathe new life into the “trivial” part of “by trivial definition.” Set you bar at ground level and manage to step over it! What an “achievement.”

Yes, it has an actual meaning, and here it is. The bill was successfully signed into law. Thank you for proving you were wrong, that was very nice of you

1640711646335.png

So you got nuttin'....as usual rye. Wasted money is wasted money, dude.
You didn't say wasting money was when dumb donald spent billions building fences when technology was both more practical and less costly.

Yes, it has an actual meaning, and here it is. The bill was successfully signed into law. Thank you for proving you were wrong, that was very nice of you

View attachment 580750
By that measure of “success,” you are reduced to heaping praise on Brandon for retaining enough cognitive ability to put pen to paper and sign his own name.

bwahahaha

By that measure of “success,” you are reduced to heaping praise on Brandon for retaining enough cognitive ability to put pen to paper and sign his own name.

bwahahaha

Now you are moving the goal post, what a shock. I said it was an accomplishment, not a success.

Success and accomplishment do not have the same meaning.

I would have had a different thread title but I’m aware of the Clean Start rule.

in a different thread, USMB member Care4all asked a question I found to be genuine and reasonable. This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?

So now, I dedicate the commencement of this thread to Care4all.

First a sincere and brief observation: I cannot say and I do not say that the current Administration has yet done much of anything at all. On that limited basis, I will concede the point that the current incumbent has not done very much “bad,” yet. However, that doesn’t conclude the response.

He has been highly inept. He had trouble even with the kooky far left so-called “progressive” component of his own Party and therefore he has not been able to do very much, for the most part.

He has advocated for much more government “spending” requiring the raising of our debt ceiling. He does this largely because he lacks any grasp of the consequences of our pitiful reliance on spending for stuff we can’t afford. He doesn’t grasp the obvious dangers of our massive deficits. This makes him dangerous. (And in a related vein, my criticism doesn’t absolve the GOP, since they don’t effectively try to rein in his shitty economic policies.)

This Original Post is already too long. So, maybe we can agree to address the topic one point at a time. (I have so far refrained from speaking the President’s name or his a/k/a. I make no such commitment for future posts, however.)
The Biden administration has eroded America. That's what I see.

Forum List

Back