What HAS this Administration done so far?

I would have had a different thread title but I’m aware of the Clean Start rule.

in a different thread, USMB member Care4all asked a question I found to be genuine and reasonable. This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?

So now, I dedicate the commencement of this thread to Care4all.

First a sincere and brief observation: I cannot say and I do not say that the current Administration has yet done much of anything at all. On that limited basis, I will concede the point that the current incumbent has not done very much “bad,” yet. However, that doesn’t conclude the response.

He has been highly inept. He had trouble even with the kooky far left so-called “progressive” component of his own Party and therefore he has not been able to do very much, for the most part.

He has advocated for much more government “spending” requiring the raising of our debt ceiling. He does this largely because he lacks any grasp of the consequences of our pitiful reliance on spending for stuff we can’t afford. He doesn’t grasp the obvious dangers of our massive deficits. This makes him dangerous. (And in a related vein, my criticism doesn’t absolve the GOP, since they don’t effectively try to rein in his shitty economic policies.)

This Original Post is already too long. So, maybe we can agree to address the topic one point at a time. (I have so far refrained from speaking the President’s name or his a/k/a. I make no such commitment for future posts, however.)

Rode on Trump's coat tails for the most.

To answer your question directly, we are no longer an embarrassment on the world stage. Trump was a clown and laughed at by world leaders.
We are an international joke now that our feckless leader is snoring away at the helm. So if that’s your measure, you’re way off base.

I would suggest that an analysis of the hill made by CNN might be illuminating.
This is not about the infrastructure bill that passed. It's about Biden's proposal which was not passed. For instance, large chunks of funding were stripped from the bill for things like Home Caregivers.

Remember trump's infrastructure bill?

Why didn't Mitch McConnel give trump an infrastructure bill?

Mitch gave Joe an infrastructure bill.
PonderWiki.jpg

We are an international joke now that our feckless leader is snoring away at the helm. So if that’s your measure, you’re way off base.
I guess you missed where everyone was laughing at trump when he gave that speech at the UN.

So far, in just his first year…

Passed a COVID recovery bill
Passed a record Infrastructure bill
Got the US out of Afghanistan
Rejoined the Paris Climate accord
Rejoined WHO
Administered over 200,000,000 vaccines
Added over 4 million jobs

Biden did more in one year than Trump did in four

Why is it that conservatives never object to the Government spending 800 billion dollars per year on the military, but pitch fits over spending 190 billion per year on programs that benefit the American people?

To answer your question directly, we are no longer an embarrassment on the world stage. Trump was a clown and laughed at by world leaders.

ILMAO........Let's pretend you're right about Trump, the BIG EMBARASSMENT...

How did you conclude a guy with dementia who is clearly incapable of doing anything and his side-kick The Giggler would improve that position?

You didn't conclude anything right? You're a parrot and can't think for yourself.

Why is it that conservatives never object to the Government spending 800 billion dollars per year on the military, but pitch fits over spending 190 billion per year on programs that benefit the American people?
They dont want an actual return on their tax dollar.

So now, I dedicate the commencement of this thread to Care4all.

2016 election and fake news of Russian/Trump collusion ring any bells, joggle your short memory?
Prior to current occupant, most recent "fuhrer" POTUS was Obama-nation; "Don't need to work with Congress, I have a phone and a pen."

Conservatives believe in Republic, Constitution, and Rule of Law. Too often "democracy" becomes mob rule at expense of Rights and Liberties of the minority.

"An explanation of the various forms of government, and why America is not a democracy."

I'd just like to know why she put a thumbs down on this post by Stryder. It seems to me a very good point. All of these pols are destroying the Republic, Biden included. . . and she can't see that?

:dunno:

She triggered by that facts, or what?

ILMAO........Let's pretend you're right about Trump, the BIG EMBARASSMENT...

How did you conclude a guy with dementia who is clearly incapable of doing anything and his side-kick The Giggler would improve that position?

You didn't conclude anything right? You're a parrot and can't think for yourself.
I know you are used to pretending. You're still pretending Trump won the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back