What happens when your leader is a prolific liar

What we need is more destabilization in the Middle East, while our allies abandon us. Then, the strategy is to kill them until they decide that we are good guys. Trump is just the man for a job like that.

Yes...after all Obama pretty much trashed the place while he was in office.

Talking about Obama.....

CNN Fact Check: Obama went on an apology tour, Romney and others say - CNNPolitics

He then goes on to talk about forging "common solutions to our common problems."
"America cannot confront the challenges of this century alone, but that Europe cannot confront them without America. So I've come to Europe this week to renew our partnership, one in which America listens and learns from our friends and allies, but where our friends and allies bear their share of the burden. Together, we must forge common solutions to our common problems."

American does not need anyone. Obama was full of crap then and he's full of crap now.

Let the Europeans hand over their countries to immigrants......

Can you imagine the apology tour that will be needed after Trump?

Only a leftwingers would make one.

What has Trump actively done to hurt other countries.
Even Republicans will have to apologize for Trump

Not in 1,000 years.

You pricks have been whining and complaining since before his swearing in.

And he has proven all of you fools.

We laugh at you now like we did three years ago and like we will for the next five years.

Why don't you move to country you can be proud of. Say Samalia.

What we need is more destabilization in the Middle East, while our allies abandon us. Then, the strategy is to kill them until they decide that we are good guys. Trump is just the man for a job like that.
Elaborate on stabilization in the ME.
I’ll wait.
I know

Piss everyone off and then expect them to respect us
There is not one Muslim country that isn’t on the verge of going to war with their next door neighbor.
Indonesia?

I'm sure that people in the Pentagon and D.C. have learned by now that you can't just make shit up as an excuse for your actions. At some point the facts are going to come out and you're going to be held accountable.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I don't think we've learned that at all.

Just wanted to toss that one out there for fun.

I would say go back to the last five administrations and ask them since they were ALL experts at doing this before and INCLUDING trump but Reagan is dead and burning in hell now so i will just say go back and ask the previous four administrations,they were experts at it long before trump and all have a place waiting in hell alongside reagan for them.LOL
There must be something in the water in DC that makes these people think they can get away with damn near anything.

lol - what? wow - that is some fucked up logic right there.
ROFL! Ya think? Do you actually believe the insurance companies can tell the government to fuck off?

yep - they have for years.... why do you think they have been able to rake in massive amts of profit off the backs of sick people? bigpharma is in on that deal too. donny also promised to rein in drug prices.... how'z that working out for the american people?

'too big to fail' applies to any massive corporation.
Insurance companies make a profit of about 5%, so your claim is obvious horseshit.

prove that asshole. give me a credible link. in the meantime suck on the true facts:

Axios - Health care earnings spreadsheet
  1. Your source is Axios, which is a leftwing propaganda organ.
  2. The average profit for all the companies listed is 7.5%. Many of those are drug companies. They aren't insurance companies. There are a lot of other companies on your list that aren't insurance companies. Few people contest the fact that drug companies make high profits. Take out the drug companies and the average is probably less than 5%.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you kidding me? you accepted the ramblings of a fellow basket dweller & 'magapill' as a legit site. that list contains info on the healthcare industry INCLUDING the health insurers. aetna, cigna, keiser etc.... you think drug cos make stratospheric profits but not the first health 'corp' you deal with b4 anything else? when those profits are based in the BILLIONS - & the ceos & board of directors are pocketing 10s of MILLIONS after 'administration' costs, you don't get to rationally cheer their profits unless denying coverage whilst collecting premiums is yer job. & BTW... since implementation back in 2012 the ACA MANDATES that 80% of individual plan premiums & 85% of group insurance premiums be used DIRECTLY for the policy holder's healthcare.

that wasn't the case b4 the ACA - - some plans used less that 50% - where the remainder went into the pockets of the pencil pushers. lest ye ferget, they are in the business of making a profit off yer illness'.

sooooooooooooo - let's deduce, m'k? if (even by yer figure) a 5% profit after not accessing 80-85% protected funds is BILLIONS of dollars they take from *you*

i am still waiting for you to cough up a legit site that shows that 5%. c'mon fuckface - where is it?

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Top US national security officials continue to defend the Trump administration's claim that it killed Iranian military commander Qasem Soleimani in response to an imminent threat to American lives, but the lack of evidence provided to lawmakers and the public has fueled lingering skepticism about whether the strike was justified.
The only skepticism comes from totally irrelevant anti-USA zealots such as yourself.

When Trump says......Imminent Danger
Your first reaction has to be that he is lying again
Bullshit.

Soleimani has been an imminent danger to the US for many years.
Even the Trump administration is backing away from its “imminent danger” claims.

They have nothing to back it
Who fed you that grape kool-aid, you stupid brainwashed TDS afflicted joke.? CNN? NBC?

Troops don't grow on trees, and 2000 ain't zip. Credit where due. How hard is that?
2,000 is zip; the US outspends all of our “allies” when it comes to everything.

Not just our allies. Iran's annual defense budget wouldn't run the Pentagon for 10 days. None of which makes 2000 troops zip. You're just saying stupid shit.
Iran manages to kill people with machetes and machine guns, not jets or naval ships.

Is Iran one of those countries that hangs gays or throws them off of bridges ?
Of course; that’s why Liberals are defending Iran.
Did I just miss something?

Fucking liar. No one is defending Iran.

Top US national security officials continue to defend the Trump administration's claim that it killed Iranian military commander Qasem Soleimani in response to an imminent threat to American lives, but the lack of evidence provided to lawmakers and the public has fueled lingering skepticism about whether the strike was justified.
The only skepticism comes from totally irrelevant anti-USA zealots such as yourself.

Bullshit.

Even the Trump administration is backing away from its “imminent danger” claims.

Who fed you that grape kool-aid, you stupid brainwashed TDS afflicted joke.? CNN? NBC?

Who told you there was? Trump? And you believe him?

Heritage group?

So, you are proud how we treated native Americans? You proud of slavery and the racism, that followed? are you proud of camps of Japanese Americans in the 40's.

What are you talking about.

It's a piece on Obama's wimpy speeches.

You dicks will reach for anything.
My God you are the absolute dumbest person on the planet.

What the fuck do you, stupid assfucks think Obama was talking about when we said we are not a perfect nation and did things we are not proud of.

And all that happened when ?

And Obama is still obsessing over it.

I think you might want to look in the mirror.
Wow, yet anther stupid fucking Trumpette.

He was talking about our past you God damn fool.

Pull your head out of your ass, moron.

Our past was just that...and somehow Obama needs to go out and broadcast it along with apologize for it.

Like's he's some whipped dog.

I've never been so ashamed of a leader in all my life.

My head is not up any one's ass.

So you think no one knows our past? Really?

You Assfucks are too God damn stupid to grasp anything Obama said. This is why you like Trump, he speaks at a 5 year old level.

What damage can a few harmless fibs do? It’s just his nature.
If a President wants support for bringing his country to war, he must have credibility.
When he describes an imminent threat, people must believe that threat to send their sons and daughters to war

Skepticism mounts over evidence of 'imminent' threat that Trump says justified Soleimani killing - CNNPolitics

What happens when your leader is a prolific liar? You admit you're a Hillarybot Democrat
<sob> But....but.......what about Hillary?

Note: This is not Hillary’s mess, Trump created it

I don't blame you for crying when you realize you're a mindless Hillarybot Democrat who wants to malign Trump but keep describing your leader. Kinda' sad, really.
You continue to deflect

Hillary, Obama, Biden or the media has nothing to do with this

Trump upset the apple cart in Iran and now is upset that nobody will help him pick them up

See, there you go with the Democratic lies again. We've been virtually at war with Iran since 1979. They have been attacking the US and murdering Americans since the revolution and that had NOTHING to do with Donald Trump. The fact that he didn't appease the mullahs like Hillary, Obama, Biden or the media seems to upset you. Too bad.
The same could be said about Russia.

Not just our allies. Iran's annual defense budget wouldn't run the Pentagon for 10 days. None of which makes 2000 troops zip. You're just saying stupid shit.
Iran manages to kill people with machetes and machine guns, not jets or naval ships.

Not defending Iran

Defending the peace and de-escalation of tensions with Iran
But Donny Dealmaker knew better
Now we are firing missiles at each other
So killing a murderer is bad.
What am I missing?

If Soleimani is a murderer, so is Trump, Obama, Bush.

I’ll wait.
I know

There is not one Muslim country that isn’t on the verge of going to war with their next door neighbor.
Or the US

WTF are we doing there?

What damage can a few harmless fibs do? It’s just his nature.
If a President wants support for bringing his country to war, he must have credibility.
When he describes an imminent threat, people must believe that threat to send their sons and daughters to war

Skepticism mounts over evidence of 'imminent' threat that Trump says justified Soleimani killing - CNNPolitics

What happens when your leader is a prolific liar? You admit you're a Hillarybot Democrat
<sob> But....but.......what about Hillary?

Note: This is not Hillary’s mess, Trump created it

I don't blame you for crying when you realize you're a mindless Hillarybot Democrat who wants to malign Trump but keep describing your leader. Kinda' sad, really.
You continue to deflect

Hillary, Obama, Biden or the media has nothing to do with this

Trump upset the apple cart in Iran and now is upset that nobody will help him pick them up

See, there you go with the Democratic lies again. We've been virtually at war with Iran since 1979. They have been attacking the US and murdering Americans since the revolution and that had NOTHING to do with Donald Trump. The fact that he didn't appease the mullahs like Hillary, Obama, Biden or the media seems to upset you. Too bad.
Actually, we had resolved most of the conflict with an international agreement

Trump trashed it

Bullshit.

Who told you there was? Trump? And you believe him?
I'm a bookworm. I knew Soleimani was an imminent threat long before Trump was your President.

And yes, I believe him because I am not an ignorant TDS afflicted moron like you.

Last edited:

Try reading what you type.

Not defending Iran

Defending the peace and de-escalation of tensions with Iran
But Donny Dealmaker knew better
Now we are firing missiles at each other
So killing a murderer is bad.
What am I missing?

If Soleimani is a murderer, so is Trump, Obama, Bush.
Have we declared Jihad?

I’ll wait.
I know

Or the US

WTF are we doing there?
We should be everywhere with no Rules of Engagement.
Jihad is global.
I can’t believe you worked for the government and know dipshit.

I’ll wait.
I know

Or the US

WTF are we doing there?
Jihad is global.

donny ran his campaign on the premise of being an anti globalist.

y'all who voted for him were duped - why not just accept it instead of trying to spin it?

I’ll wait.
I know

Or the US

WTF are we doing there?
Jihad is global.
I worked for the Department of Defense

Made me see how vast our global deployments were

Are you sure about that?

Forum List

Back