What happens when your leader is a prolific liar

Deeds? Trump does. Words? Trump doesn't.

And what deeds are those ?

You don't recognize an act of war when you see one? Never mind then.

I realize you need to try and fit reality to your narrative.

I never did mind you.

Yeah, right. Trump was just warning Iran not to retaliate for something that didn't happen. Goofy.

You bet.....I am sure if you call Trump and Pompeo....tell them what you know....they will totally change their perspective.

You need the number ?

Deeds? Trump does. Words? Trump doesn't.

I never did mind you.

Yeah, right. Trump was just warning Iran not to retaliate for something that didn't happen. Goofy.

You bet.....I am sure if you call Trump and Pompeo....tell them what you know....they will totally change their perspective.

You need the number ?

The prolific liar has your number.

I never did mind you.

You need the number ?

The prolific liar has your number.

Soooooo...........

I take it you have nothing for them.

Sorry to say. Trump made us look very weak and stupid around the world. No backbone.

Obama worked with our allies as a team. Trump work with our allies as a worthless bully.

You bet he worked as a team.

He asked which part of their ass they wanted kissed....and he did just that.

I’m getting old but I didn’t see Obama kissed any ass. Would you care to give an example?

Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated a Superpower

Heritage group?

So, you are proud how we treated native Americans? You proud of slavery and the racism, that followed? are you proud of camps of Japanese Americans in the 40's.

What are you talking about.

It's a piece on Obama's wimpy speeches.

You dicks will reach for anything.
My God you are the absolute dumbest person on the planet.

What the fuck do you, stupid assfucks think Obama was talking about when we said we are not a perfect nation and did things we are not proud of.

You bet he worked as a team.

He asked which part of their ass they wanted kissed....and he did just that.

I’m getting old but I didn’t see Obama kissed any ass. Would you care to give an example?

Heritage group?

So, you are proud how we treated native Americans? You proud of slavery and the racism, that followed? are you proud of camps of Japanese Americans in the 40's.

What the fuck do you, stupid assfucks think Obama was talking about when we said we are not a perfect nation and did things we are not proud of.

And all that happened when ?

And Obama is still obsessing over it.

I think you might want to look in the mirror.

Can you imagine the apology tour that will be needed after Trump?
There's no need to apologize for anything Trump has done.

That’s a wild claim

Trump has destroyed our relationship with every ally we have
For Christ sake.....he even destroyed our relationship with Greenland
Total fantasy.

Our so-called allies will continue to suck up to us.

Your allies, are going to show the USA the same level of respect and consideration Trump has shown to them which is to say, none at all.

Boris Johnson told Trump he’s on his own. Macron tried to talk Trump out of pulling out of the Iran Nuclear Deal. Trump b broke it he owns it.

I watched Pompeo and Trump lie on TV today to justify killing Soleimani. Really really weak stuff. No answer to the question of why now? No indication of what the “imminent danger” might be. Or why Trump suddenly believes the US intel community when he hasn’t before now.

Mainstream outlets are saying that Soleimani was on his way to a peace conference with the Saudis. Why now indeed.

Heritage group?

Wow, yet anther stupid fucking Trumpette.

He was talking about our past you God damn fool.

2,000 troops is zip compared to what we send; don’t embarrass yourself anymore.

Troops don't grow on trees, and 2000 ain't zip. Credit where due. How hard is that?
2,000 is zip; the US outspends all of our “allies” when it comes to everything.

Not just our allies. Iran's annual defense budget wouldn't run the Pentagon for 10 days. None of which makes 2000 troops zip. You're just saying stupid shit.
Iran manages to kill people with machetes and machine guns, not jets or naval ships.

Is Iran one of those countries that hangs gays or throws them off of bridges ?
Of course; that’s why Liberals are defending Iran.
Did I just miss something?

Heritage group?

The USA is still suffering from the consequences of all of those bad decisions and nobody ever talks about them.

Talking about Obama.....

CNN Fact Check: Obama went on an apology tour, Romney and others say - CNNPolitics

He then goes on to talk about forging "common solutions to our common problems."
"America cannot confront the challenges of this century alone, but that Europe cannot confront them without America. So I've come to Europe this week to renew our partnership, one in which America listens and learns from our friends and allies, but where our friends and allies bear their share of the burden. Together, we must forge common solutions to our common problems."

American does not need anyone. Obama was full of crap then and he's full of crap now.

Let the Europeans hand over their countries to immigrants......

Can you imagine the apology tour that will be needed after Trump?

Only a leftwingers would make one.

What has Trump actively done to hurt other countries.
Even Republicans will have to apologize for Trump

Troops don't grow on trees, and 2000 ain't zip. Credit where due. How hard is that?

Not just our allies. Iran's annual defense budget wouldn't run the Pentagon for 10 days. None of which makes 2000 troops zip. You're just saying stupid shit.
Iran manages to kill people with machetes and machine guns, not jets or naval ships.

Not defending Iran

Defending the peace and de-escalation of tensions with Iran
But Donny Dealmaker knew better
Now we are firing missiles at each other

Not defending Iran

So killing a murderer is bad.
What am I missing?

Not defending Iran

So killing a murderer is bad.
What am I missing?

We had a working peace deal

Donnie Dealmaker said he would do better
This is better?

What we need is more destabilization in the Middle East, while our allies abandon us. Then, the strategy is to kill them until they decide that we are good guys. Trump is just the man for a job like that.

What we need is more destabilization in the Middle East, while our allies abandon us. Then, the strategy is to kill them until they decide that we are good guys. Trump is just the man for a job like that.
Elaborate on stabilization in the ME.
I’ll wait.

I’ll wait.
I know

Piss everyone off and then expect them to respect us

I’ll wait.
I know

Piss everyone off and then expect them to respect us
There is not one Muslim country that isn’t on the verge of going to war with their next door neighbor.

What damage can a few harmless fibs do? It’s just his nature.
If a President wants support for bringing his country to war, he must have credibility.
When he describes an imminent threat, people must believe that threat to send their sons and daughters to war

Skepticism mounts over evidence of 'imminent' threat that Trump says justified Soleimani killing - CNNPolitics

What happens when your leader is a prolific liar? You admit you're a Hillarybot Democrat
<sob> But....but.......what about Hillary?

Note: This is not Hillary’s mess, Trump created it

I don't blame you for crying when you realize you're a mindless Hillarybot Democrat who wants to malign Trump but keep describing your leader. Kinda' sad, really.
You continue to deflect

Hillary, Obama, Biden or the media has nothing to do with this

Trump upset the apple cart in Iran and now is upset that nobody will help him pick them up

See, there you go with the Democratic lies again. We've been virtually at war with Iran since 1979. They have been attacking the US and murdering Americans since the revolution and that had NOTHING to do with Donald Trump. The fact that he didn't appease the mullahs like Hillary, Obama, Biden or the media seems to upset you. Too bad.

Heritage group?

Wow, yet anther stupid fucking Trumpette.

He was talking about our past you God damn fool.

Pull your head out of your ass, moron.

Our past was just that...and somehow Obama needs to go out and broadcast it along with apologize for it.

Like's he's some whipped dog.

I've never been so ashamed of a leader in all my life.

Forum List

Back