What happens when your leader is a prolific liar

Divine Judgment is coming upon Iran. They lose 90% of their military in a single day. Remember that I told you that when you see it happen.

WOW....... I thought you were going to hide under your blanket.

They (Iran) lose 90% of their military in a single day...... I’m shocked for you to say that despite with all your post all that crap about Trump....... You are this ignorant.

Dude when we start bombing Iraq it’s a piece of cake with minimum resistance.. Bur it took several months of bombing.

Iran is not a weakling Iraq. They been preparing that a rouge inept US president like Trump will come and messed up ME.....
You are right US has the advantages of military fire power.
You drop one bomb in Iran and the whole Persian gulf kiss good bye affecting world wide economy into crisis. You can kiss Saudi Arabia and other countries nearby. That’s the consequences that idiot Donnie and you don’t understand.
America is NEVER going to war with Iran. God is going to destroy Iran by Supernatural Holy Power. Ezekiel 38-39. He is also going to turn Syria in to a pile of Rubble and several other Syrian Cities with it, and it will be uninhabitable. Isaiah 17.

America does not have to lift a finger to do this. It is done by God.

There is even a passage that talks about Arrows (Missiles) being shot up in to the air, and ALL OF THEM, raining down upon the Iranians, Russians and Turks that fired them at Israel.

Repent. Thy Judgment is at hand. Fear God, or be Forever Condemned.

America is never going to war with Iran. With idiot Donnie in the WH?

You are a religious person at the same time you idolize a bad person.
How is that makes you?

We are against bad people. So when judgement come. I thought bad people will be eliminated.
I don't Idolize anyone. I would turn on Donald Trump the moment I thought he was going to turn against the Right to Life, and Israel's right to exist, and God.

But you engage in rebellion and slander, and lies. And those are sins punishable by Hell.

Yes you idolize a pathological liar hypocrite bastard piece of shit president Trump. A total embarrassment for this country.
Trump is not a good person.
Obama knew that Bin Laden and Al Queda were being supported by Iran and General Salami, so why did he hide that from America when he took Obama Bucks to Iran to buy Obama Bombs from Russia.

So why didn't Obama rat out Iran,and why did he knowing that still go through with his Obama Nukes program?

Iran proved vital to al Qaeda’s safe passage, according to bin Laden records, 9/11 commission

We should be everywhere with no Rules of Engagement.
Jihad is global.
I can’t believe you worked for the government and know dipshit.
I worked for the Department of Defense

Made me see how vast our global deployments were

Janitors don't see much so your claim is a lie. On the other hand, anybody with internet, and a brain, can quickly figure out where we are positioned.

But, Trump didn't lie about what happened. Unlike your festering hero, the obummer did.
Trump didn’t lie about what happened?

Then why did he claim “an imminent threat “ and then back down when asked to identify the threat ?
Imminent is a relative term, you'll agree. Not worth quibbling in the long run.

No, imminent means time is of the essence
It means you have identified a specific threat

Trump said he had and now is walking it back
I'm about to have an imminent bowel movement over a photo of Obama Bin Lying's face.

We should be everywhere with no Rules of Engagement.
Jihad is global.
I can’t believe you worked for the government and know dipshit.

Janitors don't see much so your claim is a lie. On the other hand, anybody with internet, and a brain, can quickly figure out where we are positioned.

But, Trump didn't lie about what happened. Unlike your festering hero, the obummer did.

Then why did he claim “an imminent threat “ and then back down when asked to identify the threat ?

Try a different dictionary, not that he or any other politician has displayed perfect word use, he is certainly no wordsmith.
We have all heard predictions of earthquakes describe as imminent, that did not occur for years.
imminent (adj.)
1520s, from Middle French imminent (14c.) and directly from Latin imminentem (nominative imminens) "overhanging; impending," present participle of imminere "to overhang, lean towards," hence "be near to," also "threaten, menace, impend, be at hand, be about to happen," from assimilated form of in- "into, in, on, upon" (from PIE root *en "in") + -minere "jut out," which is related to mons "hill" (from PIE root *men- (2) "to project"). Related: Imminently.

Does anyone doubt, Iran and/or proxies would strike again, on American or allied targets? It has been common enough in the past, kind of like earthquake predictions.

I had no doubt. I have no real regret at his action.

What damage can a few harmless fibs do? It’s just his nature.
If a President wants support for bringing his country to war, he must have credibility.
When he describes an imminent threat, people must believe that threat to send their sons and daughters to war

Skepticism mounts over evidence of 'imminent' threat that Trump says justified Soleimani killing - CNNPolitics

Maybe.....
But he definitely wasn't lying when he said YOUR President gave Iran the money to buy the missiles Iran is now using to target Americans.

And you couldn't be happier no doubt.
People like you don't deserve citizenship. Your role here should be to shovel shit and clean shoe bottoms for food.

What happens if Iran declares war on Trump instead of against the US?

What if Iran attacks his properties, his financial holdings, mounts a cyber attack against Trump International?

Will the US go to war to defend Trump?

Why would Iran do that?

Iran's ally is Russia. Both Russia and Iran know who is really destroying America.

Trump is acting like an idiot, and a tool of the folks that are really destroying us. Israel and their puppets.

If you can't impeach him, and you can't run a candidate that is better than him, then make those that voted for him hate him. Duh.

This whole mess will make the Russian's tons of loot though. Either way, they win.

Russian State Media Blames Impeachment for Trump’s Iran Strike

". . . . A member of the Russian State Duma’s International Affairs Committee, Elena Panina, attributed the seeming ease with which President Trump ordered the killing of Soleimani to the American president’s ignorance about the major general’s stature in the region. Panina speculated that President Trump was “set up” by U.S. intelligence agencies and had no idea of Soleimani’s status “as a national hero” in Iran. . . ."

Try a different dictionary, not that he or any other politician has displayed perfect word use, he is certainly no wordsmith.
We have all heard predictions of earthquakes describe as imminent, that did not occur for years.
imminent (adj.)
1520s, from Middle French imminent (14c.) and directly from Latin imminentem (nominative imminens) "overhanging; impending," present participle of imminere "to overhang, lean towards," hence "be near to," also "threaten, menace, impend, be at hand, be about to happen," from assimilated form of in- "into, in, on, upon" (from PIE root *en "in") + -minere "jut out," which is related to mons "hill" (from PIE root *men- (2) "to project"). Related: Imminently.

Does anyone doubt, Iran and/or proxies would strike again, on American or allied targets? It has been common enough in the past, kind of like earthquake predictions.

Difference between eventual and imminent

Iran wasn’t striking US targets before Trump

What if Iran attacks his properties, his financial holdings, mounts a cyber attack against Trump International?

Why would Iran do that?

Iran's ally is Russia. Both Russia and Iran know who is really destroying America.

Trump is acting like an idiot, and a tool of the folks that are really destroying us. Israel and their puppets.

If you can't impeach him, and you can't run a candidate that is better than him, then make those that voted for him hate him. Duh.

This whole mess will make the Russian's tons of loot though. Either way, they win.

". . . . A member of the Russian State Duma’s International Affairs Committee, Elena Panina, attributed the seeming ease with which President Trump ordered the killing of Soleimani to the American president’s ignorance about the major general’s stature in the region. Panina speculated that President Trump was “set up” by U.S. intelligence agencies and had no idea of Soleimani’s status “as a national hero” in Iran. . . ."
Iran wants to make it clear they are not in conflict with the US but with Trump

What if bad things happen at Trump properties?
What if a malware attack hits Trump records?
What if unfortunate information is released on Trump?

Will the US retaliate?

Why would Iran do that?

Will the US retaliate?

Oh? What makes you think so?

I don't understand your logic.

Russia likes Trump better than Obama or Hillary. . . yet you are saying Iran likes the liberals better than Trump or the conservatives and will try to wait them out. . . yet their allies are. . . Russia, who benefit when Trump and/or conservatives are in office. . . o_O

Do you have any idea how stupid and illogical you sound?

They chant. . . DEATH TO AMERICANS.

Not, "DEATH TO TRUMP" or "DEATH TO REPUBLICANS."

its-a-level-stupid-memes.jpg

imminent (adj.)

Not accurate. True, they increased greatly after he walked away from the agreement (a poor move in my opinion) and his continually spoke in a bellicose manner, as has too often been his nature (his charm to his supporters [I almost said rightwing, rewording due to your screen name]) but, strike they repeatedly have, and make no mistake, they would have (and still might) strike again. I am encouraged by his speech this morning, as should be you.

Why would Iran do that?

Will the US retaliate?

Oh? What makes you think so?

I don't understand your logic.

Russia likes Trump better than Obama or Hillary. . . yet you are saying Iran likes the liberals better than Trump or the conservatives and will try to wait them out. . . yet their allies are. . . Russia, who benefit when Trump and/or conservatives are in office. . . o_O

Do you have any idea how stupid and illogical you sound?

They chant. . . DEATH TO AMERICANS.

Not, "DEATH TO TRUMP" or "DEATH TO REPUBLICANS."

its-a-level-stupid-memes.jpg
Iran despises Trump
He just assassinated their deputy

You have just entered a new realm of stupid

imminent (adj.)

Not accurate. True, they increased greatly after he walked away from the agreement (a poor move in my opinion) and his continually spoke in a bellicose manner, as has too often been his nature (his charm to his supporters [I almost said rightwing, rewording due to your screen name]) but, strike they repeatedly have, and make no mistake, they would have (and still might) strike again. I am encouraged by his speech this morning, as should be you.
His speech offered nothing to Iran
They can’t trust what he says anyway

imminent (adj.)

How about not being annihilated?

imminent (adj.)

How about not being annihilated?

The ball is in their court, we will have to see whether they dribble, shoot or call time out.

What are you talking about.

It's a piece on Obama's wimpy speeches.

You dicks will reach for anything.
My God you are the absolute dumbest person on the planet.

What the fuck do you, stupid assfucks think Obama was talking about when we said we are not a perfect nation and did things we are not proud of.

And all that happened when ?

And Obama is still obsessing over it.

I think you might want to look in the mirror.
Wow, yet anther stupid fucking Trumpette.

He was talking about our past you God damn fool.

Pull your head out of your ass, moron.

Our past was just that...and somehow Obama needs to go out and broadcast it along with apologize for it.

Like's he's some whipped dog.

I've never been so ashamed of a leader in all my life.

My head is not up any one's ass.

So you think no one knows our past? Really?

You Assfucks are too God damn stupid to grasp anything Obama said. This is why you like Trump, he speaks at a 5 year old level.

Wow....and he still beat you.

We grasp it very well, thank you.

Kinda like when he said cop acted "stupdily". He's a real charmer.

My God you are the absolute dumbest person on the planet.

What the fuck do you, stupid assfucks think Obama was talking about when we said we are not a perfect nation and did things we are not proud of.

Our past was just that...and somehow Obama needs to go out and broadcast it along with apologize for it.

You Assfucks are too God damn stupid to grasp anything Obama said. This is why you like Trump, he speaks at a 5 year old level.

The cop was kinda stupid

What was he Thinking?

The cop was kinda stupid

What was he Thinking?

With you it isn't "kinda".

imminent (adj.)

Paying blackmail like Obama did is not the way either.

imminent (adj.)

Iran offers nothing to us but misery and terror. Screw 'em.

Forum List

Back