What Happens When Red States Pass Blue States In Covid 19 Cases Per Capita? We're About To Find Out

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The COVID-19 pandemic shouldn’t be a partisan thing.

Tragically, in the Age of Trump, everything has become ultra-partisan...even a public health emergency. Even wearing a fucking mask to prevent infection has become a Partisan Statement®.

Since policy is being dictated by partisan politics, it does no good to try and pooh-pooh anyone who looks at the spread of the virus on a partisan basis. We have to do so because Trump has forced the issue.

Tragically, in the Age of Trump, everything has become ultra-partisan...even a public health emergency. Even wearing a fucking mask to prevent infection has become a Partisan Statement®.

Since policy is being dictated by partisan politics, it does no good to try and pooh-pooh anyone who looks at the spread of the virus on a partisan basis. We have to do so because Trump has forced the issue.

You run up to our President's feet and drop blame for what the left preaches to be a "natural" event and then scurry off, hide behind mama, point to Donald Trump and say, "he did it, he did it." So which is it? Was novel coronavirus a natural event or man-made plague?

Nothing....Deaths in the North East were caused because idiot mayors and governors put Kung Flu infested people in with the infirm and elderly thus murdering them with the disease. Down here, governors have taken the precautions not to put the Kung Flu in with those who would die from it. Such stupid people who trust a liberal....

Nothing....Deaths in the North East were caused because idiot mayors and governors put Kung Flu infested people in with the infirm and elderly thus murdering them with the disease. Down here, governors have taken the precautions not to put the Kung Flu in with those who would die from it. Such stupid people who trust a liberal....
Don't forget the hundreds of thousands of protesters who did not wear masks or social distance...

Thanks, Obama!

How long do you think it will take for red states to catch up with the Cuomo Catastrophe?

Which I believe he has already admitted was in error...but...he was following federal and state guidelines. Still...a screw up.
New York's Covid nursing home policy was 'a mistake,' expert testifies

EDIT..just because the screen wigged out on me. LOL. :)
Red states are catching up..fast..and the numbers are not to be trusted...because of the slavish devotion to You-Know-Who.

ROTFLMAO! "the daily kos"????????

There aren't many things funnier than a TDS afflicted moron pretending to understand science.

Don't forget the hundreds of thousands of protesters who did not wear masks or social distance...
But the CDC said that was good for the people to protest(vent their anger) and this prevented them from catching the Kung Flu. Every time i go to the beach or anywhere else, i am protesting(venting my anger) at the stupidity of the libtards.

Sell..me..something.
Give me your credit card. :)

Sell..me..something.

The link shows an actual meeting in Collin county were the mandate is discussed....don't get all pissy at the facts.

Sell..me..something.

The link shows an actual meeting in Collin county were the mandate is discussed....don't get all pissy at the facts.

No it doesn't. It shows an "alleged meeting" supposed by Alex Jones of Info Wars (buy something from me) that has no basis in fact.
Try again..and don't get pissy. LOL.

Sell..me..something.

In August down here in Jacksonville, the RNC(Republican National Committee) is going to have a very large protest where the major protestor will be President Trump and he will be nominated as the greatest Protestor against the groping of women and children protestor Sleepy, Creepy, Forgetful, Joe what was his last name again?

Forum List

Back