Top 5 states for new Covid infections ALL Blue states. Bottom 5 mostly Red.

Control again? Control of what? Almost all of these policies came out under Trump. We were a year into masks and 2 months into vaccinations and a year into social distancing when the regime changed. The only thing Biden has put policy in place is OSHA rules which I think is fine to be mad about.

The only way you can think lives weren’t saved from vaccinations is if you don’t understand math. I thought you said you worked in a hospital around doctors? Ask them.
trump never had a mask mandate…stop lying and deflecting from your fascist in chief joey xiden

Control again? Control of what? Almost all of these policies came out under Trump. We were a year into masks and 2 months into vaccinations and a year into social distancing when the regime changed. The only thing Biden has put policy in place is OSHA rules which I think is fine to be mad about.

The only way you can think lives weren’t saved from vaccinations is if you don’t understand math. I thought you said you worked in a hospital around doctors? Ask them.
How does the fact that it came out underneath Trump change anything?
Oh... and there were no ask mandates then either... by the way.

I did work around doctors for 12 years that's why my observations on these particular matters are a bit more educated than most. I don't claim to be an expert by any means but I'm also not an idiot. The current statistical outlay is wrought with dishonesty and manipulation. The fact that the virus is spreading just as quickly through the vaccinated population as it is through the unvaccinated population should tell you everything you need to know. On the macro I believe that once this virus hit the international community it was bound to take a certain percentage of people out regardless of what we did to stop it. Yeah maybe some individuals who took the vaccination would have died without it.... That's not for me to say. I'm not talking about individuals ...I'm talking about a whole population. A certain percentage was bound to fall underneath the heel of this thing no matter what. Playing God trying to dodge the bullet only shifts the fatalities from one population to another.

Jo

Last edited:
I guess all that talk about Trump states spreading the virus is a myth.

Top 5 states with most daily COVID cases are now blue states, bottom 5 are mostly red​

As the U.S. braces for the new variant, states with the highest daily rate of news cases are predominantly led by Democrats who have long embraced mandates on masking and vaccines.

As of Monday, Michigan has the highest daily rate of new cases per 100,000 residents with 85, according to the New York Times, followed by New Hampshire with 73, New Mexico with 67, and Vermont and Minnesota both with 61. All the states in the top five voted for president Biden in the 2020 election.

Michigan had some of the most strict coronavirus lockdowns last year as the virus spread across the country, which resulted in bars and restaurants being shut down across the state and eventual protests at the Capitol building in Lansing.

Vermont, meanwhile, has the highest vaccination rate in the country, with nearly 72% of its residents being fully vaccinated, according to CDC data this month. And the surge in New Mexico comes after Democratic Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham twice extended the state's indoor mask mandate this fall through Dec. 10. and also expanded booster eligibility of state residents.

When looking at that statistic over a weeklong period ending this past Sunday, Minnesota leads the nation with 426 new cases per 100,000 residents, followed by Michigan with 388.6, Wisconsin with 387.7, North Dakota with 361.5 and New Hampshire with 360.2, data from the CDC shows. All the states in the top five voted for president Biden in the 2020 election.

so now after six weeks later, Flordia is the 4th worst for covid.

Or most of us already got natural immunity from the first wave which is far superior to the vaccinated shit. We are alive and living in the South RED STATEs....
This would be correct. We all have natural immunities and long-term protections that are now in our bone marrow. The blue VAX states do not have these protections. This is exactly why they are out of control with spread and bad outcomes while red states are having very little problem with bad outcomes.

You pick your poison... You want it early and get over it or do you hide from it? The virus has learned the spike protein trick and is now evading it, while natural immunities react far faster to the new variant and have much better outcomes.

so now after six weeks later, Flordia is the 4th worst for covid.

And hospitalizations (the proper metric) are near zero).. You want to explain that? It's not the case count that matters now, it's the use of advanced care and outcomes that now matters. This variant evades all vaccines and masking is useless.

Try using a viable statistic. This variant was going to engulf everyone and there isn't a damn thing any of you people were going to do to stop it. The biggest lessons I learned in biological weapons school was there will be death. Viruses will create it and you cannot stop them. Only a fool thinks they can control this virus.

Looking at some 47 studies today on masking, they made zero difference in the deaths and spread rates. This virus is ENDEMIC. it's not going away! We should have pivoted to therapeutics over a year ago. We knew that this virus was going to mutate, and our vaccines would be useless. It was only a matter of time. Biden squandered this time trying to eradicate something that can not be eradicated.

Forum List

Back