What happens when belief in CRT infiltrates “real life”

Right-wingers had to invent CRT to keep slavery and prevent blacks from gaining the franchise.
That's nonsense...

"Marxist thinkers invented critical race theory (CRT) in order to upend society by claiming that hidden racism pervades American institutions. CRT teaches people to seize on any racial disparity as ipso facto proof of racial discrimination, despite the clear prohibitions on racial discrimination in federal law. Advocates claim that the American status quo is racist — if not “white supremacist” — so extreme measures to reverse historic injustices are the only “anti-racist” option.

Critical race theory teaches Americans to focus on skin color, reversing the ethic of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech. It often involves demonizing “whiteness,” which some activists have defined as including everything from a good work ethic to capitalism to Christianity."

It happened to me a few weekends ago at our local breakfast restaurant. I got skipped and someone else got their food first. You didn't see me on here bitching about it and blaming it on politics. It was just busy. Quit taking things so personally.
Yup…. Typical leftist response. When someone points out the wrong in their policies, they’re told to quick bitching. IOW, be silent!!!

There were perhaps four or five occupied tables there. Not busy at all. The fact is that the woketards are so brainwashed into thinking blacks are all these oppressed victims that they overcompensate and treat whitey as the lowly plebe and the black as deserving better attention.

That's nonsense...

"Marxist thinkers invented critical race theory (CRT) in order to upend society by claiming that hidden racism pervades American institutions. CRT teaches people to seize on any racial disparity as ipso facto proof of racial discrimination, despite the clear prohibitions on racial discrimination in federal law. Advocates claim that the American status quo is racist — if not “white supremacist” — so extreme measures to reverse historic injustices are the only “anti-racist” option.

Critical race theory teaches Americans to focus on skin color, reversing the ethic of Martin Luther King Jr.’s “I Have a Dream” speech. It often involves demonizing “whiteness,” which some activists have defined as including everything from a good work ethic to capitalism to Christianity."
How did Dredd Scott happen without CRT? Anyone (naturally) born in the US should have automatically been a US citizen after 1808.

CRT believes that race is a social construct, designed by whites for the specific purpose of oppressing blacks - and that all systems are in place to make sure they stay oppressed.

So what happens? Believers - or more generally, gullible people who believe blacks are oppressed victims - overcompensate and favor blacks and discriminate against whites.

Example: I went to lunch an an “upscale” chain, here in affluent and liberal northern Virginia. I was seated and had been waiting for 10 minutes without anyone coming over with a menu or water when a well-dressed black woman came in. She was seated at the booth ahead of me, and within a minute given water and a menu.

At that point, I asked the waiter if *I* could have a menu, too. He apologized and gave the usual about being short-staffed, and said he’d be back. He returned in 5 minutes, stopped by the black woman’s table to take her order, and after that, he came to me. The other woman’s order was delivered, and she had finished eating 15 minutes later, at the same time my food was finally delivered.

This is a small, but telling, example of what happens when people believe blacks are oppressed and whites their evil oppressors. People will favor blacks over whites, even when the white DESERVES priority treatment: overcompensating.
Awww! Crybaby got her meal after someone else so it's reverse racism, idiot?

CRT is just that, a theory. A legal theory taught in some, not all law schools. Not elementary, high schools or college.

But keep swallowing the CRT scam if it makes you feel better.

CRT believes that race is a social construct, designed by whites for the specific purpose of oppressing blacks - and that all systems are in place to make sure they stay oppressed.

So what happens? Believers - or more generally, gullible people who believe blacks are oppressed victims - overcompensate and favor blacks and discriminate against whites.

Example: I went to lunch an an “upscale” chain, here in affluent and liberal northern Virginia. I was seated and had been waiting for 10 minutes without anyone coming over with a menu or water when a well-dressed black woman came in. She was seated at the booth ahead of me, and within a minute given water and a menu.

At that point, I asked the waiter if *I* could have a menu, too. He apologized and gave the usual about being short-staffed, and said he’d be back. He returned in 5 minutes, stopped by the black woman’s table to take her order, and after that, he came to me. The other woman’s order was delivered, and she had finished eating 15 minutes later, at the same time my food was finally delivered.

This is a small, but telling, example of what happens when people believe blacks are oppressed and whites their evil oppressors. People will favor blacks over whites, even when the white DESERVES priority treatment: overcompensating.
You are fucking insane. Get help.

Marxism is a social, political, and economic philosophy named after Karl Marx. It examines the effect of capitalism on labor, productivity, and economic development and argues for a worker revolution to overturn capitalism in favor of communism. Marxism posits that the struggle between social classes—specifically between the bourgeoisie, or capitalists, and the proletariat, or workers—defines economic relations in a capitalist economy and will inevitably lead to revolutionary communism.

And that revolution is exactly what you and other so called "progressives" like you want....
Our federal and State Constitutions are "Marxism".

Yup…. Typical leftist response. When someone points out the wrong in their policies, they’re told to quick bitching. IOW, be silent!!!

There were perhaps four or five occupied tables there. Not busy at all. The fact is that the woketards are so brainwashed into thinking blacks are all these oppressed victims that they overcompensate and treat whitey as the lowly plebe and the black as deserving better attention.
Maybe you have been there before and you are a demanding no tipping leave a messy table pain in the ass? You're still complaining. I am a courteous customer, I wait patently, I keep complaints to a minimum, I tip 20%, I stack my dishes and I hardly ever get bad service. Imagine that.

The problem is using our single or limited negative experiences to support our views. Am sure that others have had the opposite experiences. There will always be times that we are not treated in a manner that we consider fair. Its a bummer but its the reality of life.

So now someone is a "Karen" when they complain about slow service? Idiot
Yes.

Asking to speak to the manager is a telltale sign of being a Karen. Especially when it doesn't appear "Lisa" said shit to the server her/himself. And just like any other Karen this one is limping through life with their victimhood intact.

And here we go…..with the fake “whites losing their place.” Your post reeks of disdain for whites, and is the very racism we Republicans are pushing back on. Race is, or SHOULD be, irrelevant, but it’s the only thing the leftists have and thus use it to gin up hostility toward a certain group of people, based on skin color.

BTW, I notice you didn‘t day how it was wrong of that waiter to serve the black person ahead of me, even though I arrived ahead of her and was made to wait.
And yet...if "race is, or should be irrelevant....here you are whining about not being served before a black person in a restaurant.

You don't DESERVE shit, Karen.
Another racist liberal speaketh..^^^

What I deserve is to be served before a black person if I have been waiting longer than the black person, even if I am white. You leftists would be screaming racism of servers prioritized white people over blacks.

Forum List

Back