What happens when belief in CRT infiltrates “real life”

CRT is scholarly subject that has simply become the right's code word for whites maybe losing their favored place in American society. Sounds like you just got bad service at a place and decided to take it personally. Had it been the other way around you would have probably never even noticed.
Prove yourselves. We are all waiting. Everything is getting more expensive with all of that equality...I mean equity that has lowered standards. For decades. We have technology from that era needed and being introduced and used as the current people are not just good enough to create new ways and are expensive.

CRT is scholarly subject that has simply become the right's code word for whites maybe losing their favored place in American society. Sounds like you just got bad service at a place and decided to take it personally. Had it been the other way around you would have probably never even noticed.
And here we go…..with the fake “whites losing their place.” Your post reeks of disdain for whites, and is the very racism we Republicans are pushing back on. Race is, or SHOULD be, irrelevant, but it’s the only thing the leftists have and thus use it to gin up hostility toward a certain group of people, based on skin color.

BTW, I notice you didn‘t day how it was wrong of that waiter to serve the black person ahead of me, even though I arrived ahead of her and was made to wait.

Prove yourselves. We are all waiting. Everything is getting more expensive with all of that equality...I mean equity that has lowered standards. For decades. We have technology from that era needed and being introduced and used as the current people are not just good enough to create new ways and are expensive.
It’s particularly bad with med students, although the favoritism toward blacks is apparent at the college level as well.

"CRT has its roots in the early 20th Century thought of neo-Marxist Antonio Gramsci, founder of the Italian Communist Party. His desire was to spur on the stalled communism of 19th Century social revolutionists Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels toward an overthrow of the “bourgeoisie” (ruling middle- and upper-class) by the proletariat (working-class). To accomplish this goal, societal norms and institutions, such as family, nation state, capitalism, and God, needed to be torn down, and this is where we begin to see the notion of group-based morality, with the idea that what is moral is what serves the interests of the “oppressed” or “marginalized.”

While European Marxism focused on class, a distinctly American brand of Marxism was brought to America in 1937 by scholars from the Institute for Social Research in Frankfurt, Germany, known commonly as the Frankfurt School, who left Nazi Germany to escape the Third Reich. They eventually landed in New York where they setup shop at the Columbia University Teachers’ College. While most of the Frankfurt scholars returned to Germany after the defeat of the Nazis, Herbert Marcuse stayed behind and became one of the leading spokesmen of Critical Theory (on which CRT is based) during the massive upheavals of the 1960s and early 1970s caused by riots and violence associated with the Civil Rights and anti-Vietnam movements. The focus shifted specifically to oppressed ethnic, racial, and gender groups.

In short, CRT argues that America’s legal, economic, and political systems are inextricably racist. It argues that racism advances only the interests of white elites materially and working-class whites mentally. CRT Chooses race-consciousness over the Enlightenment view of colorblindness as a societal norm. Since all whites benefit from an unearned advantage, race-consciousness remedies rectify this inherent injustice. CRT criticizes the civil-rights movement and the liberal ideology it promotes. The view is civil rights laws are limited to isolated discriminatory acts by individuals or businesses, when in fact discrimination continues to be both pervasive and systemic. CRT rejects the principle of equal opportunity, believing it to be a myth, and rejects conceptions of “merit” since only those in power determine what is equal or what has merit. Finally, CRT promotes equality of results instead of equality of opportunity."

Yes….equity of results. And that’s what the Marxist-leaning VP said would signal the end of racism: when blacks (as a group) are equal to whites (as a group). Any bad personal behavior, like having 75% of black babies out of wedlock - and its correlation to higher crime and poorer educational attainment - is ignored.

That means, according to Marxists, that blacks can continue behavior that leads to lesser success, lesser education, and more crime - and it will all be chalked up to evil whitey and the “problem of whiteness.”

CRT believes that race is a social construct, designed by whites for the specific purpose of oppressing blacks - and that all systems are in place to make sure they stay oppressed.

So what happens? Believers - or more generally, gullible people who believe blacks are oppressed victims - overcompensate and favor blacks and discriminate against whites.

Example: I went to lunch an an “upscale” chain, here in affluent and liberal northern Virginia. I was seated and had been waiting for 10 minutes without anyone coming over with a menu or water when a well-dressed black woman came in. She was seated at the booth ahead of me, and within a minute given water and a menu.

At that point, I asked the waiter if *I* could have a menu, too. He apologized and gave the usual about being short-staffed, and said he’d be back. He returned in 5 minutes, stopped by the black woman’s table to take her order, and after that, he came to me. The other woman’s order was delivered, and she had finished eating 15 minutes later, at the same time my food was finally delivered.

This is a small, but telling, example of what happens when people believe blacks are oppressed and whites their evil oppressors. People will favor blacks over whites, even when the white DESERVES priority treatment: overcompensating.
CRT is a decades old theory that is only popular in the upper realms of academia.

It's not infiltrating schools or anything else.

Eat at home. Don't go out. People around here are eating at home more. Restaurants which are fully open are complaining about sparse patronage. That's on them.

And here we go…..with the fake “whites losing their place.” Your post reeks of disdain for whites, and is the very racism we Republicans are pushing back on. Race is, or SHOULD be, irrelevant, but it’s the only thing the leftists have and thus use it to gin up hostility toward a certain group of people, based on skin color.

BTW, I notice you didn‘t day how it was wrong of that waiter to serve the black person ahead of me, even though I arrived ahead of her and was made to wait.
It happened to me a few weekends ago at our local breakfast restaurant. I got skipped and someone else got their food first. You didn't see me on here bitching about it and blaming it on politics. It was just busy. Quit taking things so personally.

Example: I went to lunch an an “upscale” chain, here in affluent and liberal northern Virginia. I was seated and had been waiting for 10 minutes without anyone coming over with a menu or water when a well-dressed black woman came in. She was seated at the booth ahead of me, and within a minute given water and a menu.

At that point, I asked the waiter if *I* could have a menu, too. He apologized and gave the usual about being short-staffed, and said he’d be back. He returned in 5 minutes, stopped by the black woman’s table to take her order, and after that, he came to me. The other woman’s order was delivered, and she had finished eating 15 minutes later, at the same time my food was finally delivered.

This is a small, but telling, example of what happens when people believe blacks are oppressed and whites their evil oppressors.
LOL! Hardly. I worked at a restaurant years ago while I was in college. There are about two dozens reasons that could have caused that to happen: a lack of staff, an overly busy server who didn't notice you were there and didn't pay attention to who was sat first, slow kitchen, the type of food you ordered vs what she ordered, etc,

You're complaining about people being given special treatment over perceived societal grievances and yet, here you are filing the exact same grievance.
People will favor blacks over whites, even when the white DESERVES priority treatment: overcompensating.

More bunk and evidence you have never waited tables in a restaurant. Ask anyone who has ever waited tables about what "wonderful tippers" black people are......

Last edited:
Eat at home. Don't go out. People around here are eating at home more. Restaurants which are fully open are complaining about sparse patronage. That's on them.
What does that have to do with this thread?

It means if you don't like the service be responsible and cook at home. Don't go out. Then one won't have to endure the poor service. That's what it means.

So tell us...what IS CRT and where is it "being taught".

Let's see if this is bullshit or not.

Is saying that slavery was bad and racist...CRT?

It means if you don't like the service be responsible and cook at home. Don't go out. Then one won't have to endure the poor service. That's what it means.
Sounds reasonable...but then Lisa couldn't make her racists rants

CRT believes that race is a social construct, designed by whites for the specific purpose of oppressing blacks - and that all systems are in place to make sure they stay oppressed.

So what happens? Believers - or more generally, gullible people who believe blacks are oppressed victims - overcompensate and favor blacks and discriminate against whites.

This is a small, but telling, example of what happens when people believe blacks are oppressed and whites their evil oppressors. People will favor blacks over whites, even when the white DESERVES priority treatment: overcompensating.
Right-wingers had to invent CRT to keep slavery and prevent blacks from gaining the franchise.

Marxism only exists as something to scare idiot Trumpbots with. Yet to see any leftist talking about it or anyone on the right that knows what it is.
Marxism is a social, political, and economic philosophy named after Karl Marx. It examines the effect of capitalism on labor, productivity, and economic development and argues for a worker revolution to overturn capitalism in favor of communism. Marxism posits that the struggle between social classes—specifically between the bourgeoisie, or capitalists, and the proletariat, or workers—defines economic relations in a capitalist economy and will inevitably lead to revolutionary communism.

And that revolution is exactly what you and other so called "progressives" like you want....

Forum List

Back