What happened with the ventilators?

At least a few articles are out there blaming the lack of training on the nursing staff in the hospitals about ventilator usage. Considering healthcare’s chain of command, I wonder how much validity there is with that assessment. I would like to know where the written recommendations came from- nurses follow orders or written procedures. What criteria was written and modeled to determine when to place a “Covid-19 patient” on a vent? Ventilators are used as a last resort when the lungs are not capable of providing enough oxygen, but this horrifically wasn’t the case for many who still were breathing sufficiently and yet they sedated and intubated them which stopped their lungs from naturally breathing- what a justified lawsuit that reads.
wow, you have to sign a waiver or better off dying alone with the tv or radio on than sedated and being prolonged like when they try and resuscitate you for an hour after brain death. no one is coming back from that right.

There were no vaccines offered to US residents- unless they traveled outside the states to line up for an actual vaccine that was made available elsewhere. The 3 drug companies (which prior to manufacturing their COVID-19 fake vaccines they had NEVER once produced a vaccine in their companies history- look it up- Moderna, J&J, Pfizer were total profiteers (along with governmental investors) knowing that their fake vaccines required a definitional change by Webster made in January’21 so that messenger RNA delivery method would qualify as a vaccine, when in fact these rushed products did nothing to reduce the contraction nor the spread. They intentionally used the word vaccine because they knew that would gain a lot of the public’s trust because most people trust traditional vaccines.

Total partisan BS after Fauci, Psaki, and Biden continued to spew falsehoods knowing they were falsehoods about the “vaccines” being the savior for all. One factor is Biden’s puppeteers decided to purchase additional stockpiles of these worthless vaccines and they needed to give them away almost, and left leaning media outlets wrote about how poor countries needed to have these worthless jabs as well. Right!

That is a terrible way to talk about the Trump vaccine.

That is a terrible way to talk about the Trump vaccine.
To be clear (using Obama’s overly used phrase -man he really needed to fire that redundant speech writer) the fake vaccines were made by Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and government sponsored Moderna- fully covered by US tax money for their rushed crap product- Fauci lying publicly about flattening the curve to give Moderna the extra weeks needed to throw their product on the wall a few more times until it would stick. NIH dropped the ball having Fishy Fauci be the national spokesman. Fauci should have stuck to allergy info to avoid lying to the public at large about fake attempts to flatten a viral pandemic curve. Even now, Fishy Fauci is a complete embarrassment for the country for having fooled so many with his daily falsehoods. I don’t think even you will ask me for proof of these falsehoods, as you surely know there are still tapes available that haven’t been buried yet;)

Last edited:
To be clear (using Obama’s overly used phrase -man he really needed to fire that redundant speech writer) the fake vaccines were made by Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and government sponsored Moderna- fully covered by US tax money for their rushed crap product- Fauci lying publicly about flattening the curve to give Moderna the extra weeks needed to throw their product on the wall a few more times until it would stick. NIH dropped the ball having Fishy Fauci be the national spokesman. Fauci should have stuck to allergy info to avoid lying to the public at large about fake attempts to flatten a viral pandemic curve. Even now, Fishy Fauci is a complete embarrassment for the country for having fooled so many with his daily falsehoods. I don’t think even you will ask me for proof of these falsehoods, as you surely know there are still tapes available that haven’t been buried yet;)
Fauci should be in prison.

Fauci should be in prison.
Yes he should Lisa and I’d also like to find out the names of the government officials and I assume NIH members (maybe the former CEO who stepped down last year) who met behind closed doors with the 3 Pharma heads/reps who made the deal to skip the public education tier 2 of a planned pandemic response advisory and go directly to tier 3: mass distribution of vaccines. Try to find the “old” 2008 pandemic response guidelines. I couldn’t. Now, the 2021 revised pandemic response guidelines have made stage/tier 2, 3, and 4 all about mass vaccine production and distribution. Had Fauci and Company bothered to utilize the recommendation of tier 2 -public education at home information, so many lives would’ve been saved. Fauci’s s lie that sick people should stay home to not overwhelm the hospitals and “flatten the curve” was based upon deception and even worse he did not give medical advice for home treatment - criminal imo since he knew full well about tier 2 public education for at home treatment and was acting as a national health care advisor in his daily posturing.

Yes he should Lisa and I’d also like to find out the names of the government officials and I assume NIH members (maybe the former CEO who stepped down last year) who met behind closed doors with the 3 Pharma heads/reps who made the deal to skip the public education tier 2 of a planned pandemic response advisory and go directly to tier 3: mass distribution of vaccines. Try to find the “old” 2008 pandemic response guidelines. I couldn’t. Now, the 2021 revised pandemic response guidelines have made stage/tier 2, 3, and 4 all about mass vaccine production and distribution. Had Fauci and Company bothered to utilize the recommendation of tier 2 -public education at home information, so many lives would’ve been saved. Fauci’s s lie that sick people should stay home to not overwhelm the hospitals and “flatten the curve” was based upon deception and even worse he did not give medical advice for home treatment - criminal imo since he knew full well about tier 2 public education for at home treatment and was acting as a national health care advisor in his daily posturing.
I believe that the FIRST person to be investigated by the new Republican Congress should be Fauci. When they get to the bottom of how this Democrat, with a wink and a nod from elected Democrats, used the pandemic he helped create to oust Trump and enrich pharmaceutical companies (and himself), no thinking* person will ever vote for a Democrat again.

*I hope we have enough thinking people left in this country. I’m not so sure how given they were manipulated into voting for a dementia patient.

the fake vaccines were made by Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and government sponsored Moderna- fully covered by US tax money for their rushed crap product

Yep, they were pushed bigly by the man at the top, yet he holds no culpability in your eyes, why is that?

Yep, they were pushed bigly by the man at the top, yet he holds no culpability in your eyes, why is that?
Now now GG, good try, bit most will recall how multiple talking heads and left- leaning article writers (not to be confused with actual journalists) who came out hard (and I’ve even seen it argued on this board) against Trump saying he downplayed the virus - so he didn’t cause enough mass panic. You can’t have it both ways, either Trump promoted the vaccines enough or he didn’t. I would find it hard to believe that any president (prior to now that is) would stand against not only NIH’s selected spokesperson Fishy Fauci, but CDC and WHO. It all fell nicely together for them at the get-go with a full trusting public minus the educated skeptics. Now? The gig is up as you know;)

Now now GG, good try, bit most will recall how multiple talking heads and left- leaning article writers (not to be confused with actual journalists) who came out hard (and I’ve even seen it argued on this board) against Trump saying he downplayed the virus - so he didn’t cause enough mass panic. You can’t have it both ways, either Trump promoted the vaccines enough or he didn’t. I would find it hard to believe that any president (prior to now that is) would stand against not only NIH’s selected spokesperson Fishy Fauci, but CDC and WHO. It all fell nicely together for them at the get-go with a full trusting public minus the educated skeptics. Now? The gig is up as you know;)

You make a valid point, but on the flip side of that every time people complained about Trump's lack of action the answer was "what about Operation Warp Speed".

You cannot separate from from the vaccines (or whatever you wish to call them)

You make a valid point, but on the flip side of that every time people complained about Trump's lack of action the answer was "what about Operation Warp Speed".

You cannot separate from from the vaccines (or whatever you wish to call them)
Oh I found it very easy to separate myself from the “vaccines” Golf N Gator! Lol I am going to keep using that name this iPhone microphone (made by a non-English speaking programmer living in southeast Asia perhaps) came up with it, so there must be someplace called Golf N Gator because it capitalizes it just like that! Your new name! Lol

One major study found that 88% of the people being treated for Covid with mechanical ventilation died, yet they were all the rage there for a while.

Among the 2,634 patients for whom outcomes were known, the overall death rate was 21%, but it rose to 88% for those who received mechanical ventilation, the Northwell Health COVID-19 Research Consortium reported.

Seems like it should have been obvious that the ventilators were a death sentence, but they were hooking people up like humans in the Matrix, then they just faded away. Hearing about a someone on a ventilator from Covid is rare all of sudden. It should be important to understand where that treatment protocol came from and why it persisted so long with such disastrous results across the country.

No, a death sentence is arriving at the hospital too late, with severe covid and being unable to breathe. The ventilator is a last resort to save ppl already dying. Without ventilators, the fatality rate for those same ppl would be 100%. There are some serious lack of critical thinking skills happening here.

Some good info here.

All told, this data indicates that some 30,000 patients in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Massachusetts were killed by mechanical ventilators or other medical iatrogenesis in April 2020.

This is, of course, a very conservative way of estimating the number of patients killed by ventilators and iatrogenesis during this timeframe. To be sure, some unknown number of patients were put on ventilators in Michigan and other states as well. Thus, the true number of Americans killed by mechanical ventilators and other iatrogenesis in April 2020 is likely higher than 30,000.

Forum List

Back