Only 2% of Americans have gotten latest COVID shot. What happened to the PRO VAXXERS?

Dems used to hate big corporations big pharma record profits etc not anymore

That doctor has done the research. I trust him and do not answer to you and never will.
So by you dodging that question it tells me that no, you didn’t not look the data and simply reposted a tweet that you read.

Strike 1

So you do not want a doctors opinion?
I love doctors opinions. I simply asked if you checked the site that he was recommending people look at in his tweet…. And you didn’t. Why would you not follow the doctors suggestion ?

Seems like only yesterday you were openly criticized, banned from social media, possibly fired from your job, and prevented from travelling if you did not get the COVID SHOT.

Now only 2 in 100 Americans have gotten the newest COVID SHOT.

What has changed? No one said anything to me. Why is it now Ok to not get the shot, but 2 years ago, you were completely destroyed if you spoke out against the vax….or even chose not to get it.

Weird huh?

For those of you who got the shot and maybe boosters….why are you not getting the new shot?
It is no longer the chic thing to virtue signal over.
It is more fashionable to be pro Hamas now.

My question was if you looked at the data. Your response indicated no, you just reposted the doctors tweet:
Judging from the last few posts here, my guess is that you're one of the people who still buy into the lies of Fauci & Pharma....

Even as you naysay the works of Malone and McCullough and so many other honest physicians.

Judging from the last few posts here, my guess is that you're one of the people who still buy into the lies of Fauci & Pharma....

Even as you naysay the works of Malone and McCullough and so many other honest physicians.
Guess all you want… presumptions usually make the presumer look like an ass.

I didn’t express my beliefs once and I didn’t naysay anything. I asked the poster if he dug into his own source or if he just reposted a headline. He did the later like a good parrot.

Forum List

Back