What happened to Trump "the war President"?

I know Trump is not a doctor. Any doctor suggesting injecting people with disinfectant would have his license yanked.
Seriously fella, get new talking points from your handlers. That lie was debunked weeks ago, and you look silly for continuing to try to push it.
Actually Trump suggested testing injecting people with disinfectants at the coronavirus taskforce press conference.

And then when everybody called what he did completely irresponsible, that friday in the oval office, he claimed he was just kidding.

So it wasn't debunked, Trump realized he screwed up, and took it back.

I know Trump is not a doctor. Any doctor suggesting injecting people with disinfectant would have his license yanked.
Seriously fella, get new talking points from your handlers. That lie was debunked weeks ago, and you look silly for continuing to try to push it.
Actually Trump suggested testing injecting people with disinfectants at the coronavirus taskforce press conference.

And then when everybody called what he did completely irresponsible, that friday in the oval office, he claimed he was just kidding.

So it wasn't debunked, Trump realized he screwed up, and took it back.
More lies.

I go with what he actually says, not dumbass lefty “interpretations”
"And then I see the disinfectant, that knocks it out in a minute.. and is there a
way you can do something like, by injection, inside,
BINGO! Trump asked a question regarding the use of light disenfectants.

He never SUGGESTED people go inject disenfectants.

You just exposed yourself as the lying sack you are. :laughing0301:

The War President? I never heard of that political cliche. It's kind of ironic since the husband of President Trump's former opponent actually bombed a defenseless European country when he was caught with his pants down.

"And then I see the disinfectant, that knocks it out in a minute.. and is there a

Trump said to try disinfectants that knock out the coronavirus in a minute. That includes lysol, bleach, alcohol.

And for light, it would be UV at a level that kills human cells faster than the coronavirus.

Trump said to try disinfectants that knock out the coronavirus in a minute. That includes lysol, bleach, alcohol.

And for light, it would be UV at a level that kills human cells faster than the coronavirus.
You quoteD him. He clearly asked a question. Now all you have is continuing to twist what he actually said.

You lost. Deal with it.

Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds - it sounds interesting to me.So we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that's - that's pretty powerful.Steve, please.

Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds - it sounds interesting to me.So we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that's - that's pretty powerful.Steve, please.
Yep. He asked some questions about it......show me where he told people to inject disinfectants.

He clearly asked a question. Now all you have is continuing to twist what he actually said.

You lost. Deal with it.
Maybe you ate too much lead paint chips as a child. But when the president asks a question, it's actually a command to the executive branch to see what it takes to do it.

When JFK asked can we take out the missiles in Cuba, the military and the CIA went into overdrive. It wasn't just a question.

Forum List

Back