What happened to Trump "the war President"?

Is this where we send over hospital ships that nobody needs?

Actually this proves what a good job Cuomo did at "flattening the curve" That he didn't kept the ICU's under capacity, flattened the curve, and cut the spread to below the levels in March.

What happened to Trump "the war President"? Donald Trump declared he is a war President in spring of this year. The war is against corona virus. The war President gave daily briefings. The war President put the focus of the entire government on defeating the corona virus.
The corona virus is surging. Where is our war President. Could you imagine FDR walking away from a focus on WWII when the war was half over. Walking away while the Germans were gaining territory.
Where is Donald Trump, the war President. Have his bone spurs acted up again?
Trump went AWOL. Cowards usually do.
Then you will love Biden.

So no lie there. The only "lie" was you saying that New York had the most new deaths. And that was because you thought there were only 19 states.
“Below nearly half a dozen states”???????

That would put them in the Top 10%. You claimed they were “near the bottom”.

Thanks for confirming that you are a lying sack of shit.
I said that of new case rate.

You're confusing what I said, just like you confused what dragonlady said.

You're spamming. I already posted the study where they had to monitor detrimental heart effects.
This one had none of those issues, Dummy.

So no lie there. The only "lie" was you saying that New York had the most new deaths. And that was because you thought there were only 19 states.
“Below nearly half a dozen states”???????

That would put them in the Top 10%. You claimed they were “near the bottom”.

Thanks for confirming that you are a lying sack of shit.
I said that of new case rate.

You're confusing what I said, just like you confused what dragonlady said.
More lies by you.

Deaths and ICU care way down thanks to a vigorous effort by doctors and labs to develop new forms of treatment...all made possible by the quick thinking experts put in place by Trump....you can thank him anytime snowflake....
You seem confused. Every treatment that Trump advocated was either bogus or too dangerous to try.
Current treatments such as with steroids came from the medical community, and clinical experimentation.
Trumps not a doctor....but the only treatment Trump mentioned is being used and helping people get past the illness faster....so you don't know what you are talking about....turn off CNN....

Trump didn’t suggest clinical trial of injecting disinfectant, liar.

Provide a link.
You soup for you. You've been given the quotes, and the links, and probably a dozen times less than a month ago.

Back when you were arguing that Trump was just kidding when he said they should study injecting disinfectants into people.

You're spamming. I already posted the study where they had to monitor detrimental heart effects.
They said they monitored the hearts of hydroxychloroquine patients, and said the drug should ONLY be used in a situation with heart monitoring.

Yeah, keep calling me a liar, and i'll keep proving i'm not.

Read a damn newspaper idiot. Texas is reporting their ICU at 100% capacity. States have to transfer patients to other hospitals (including out of state) because their ICU's are full.
That was one hospital in Houston, liar.

4 Pinellas County Hospitals Report Full ICUs - Bay News 9

As hospitals fill, Florida wants to know who is using the ICU beds

As more and more hospitals publicly report that their ICU beds are full,
Hmmmmmm..........

why did you move to Florida when you claimed all Texas ICUs were full?

:laughing0301: :iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

They said they monitored the hearts of hydroxychloroquine patients, and said the drug should ONLY be used in a situation with heart monitoring.

Yeah, keep calling me a liar, and i'll keep proving i'm not.
You said they “monitored detrimental heart effects”. There were no detrimental heart effects, so that is just one more lie by you.

You seem confused. Every treatment that Trump advocated was either bogus or too dangerous to try.
Current treatments such as with steroids came from the medical community, and clinical experimentation.
Trumps not a doctor....but the only treatment Trump mentioned is being used and helping people get past the illness faster....so you don't know what you are talking about....turn off CNN....
I know Trump is not a doctor. Any doctor suggesting injecting people with disinfectant would have his license yanked.

I know Trump is not a doctor. Any doctor suggesting injecting people with disinfectant would have his license yanked.
Seriously fella, get new talking points from your handlers. That lie was debunked weeks ago, and you look silly for continuing to try to push it.

What happened to Trump "the war President"? Donald Trump declared he is a war President in spring of this year. The war is against corona virus. The war President gave daily briefings. The war President put the focus of the entire government on defeating the corona virus.
The corona virus is surging. Where is our war President. Could you imagine FDR walking away from a focus on WWII when the war was half over. Walking away while the Germans were gaining territory.
Where is Donald Trump, the war President. Have his bone spurs acted up again?
Deaths are way down.

Testing is way up. Cases detected are up. Ya think those two may be related?

you are a dumbass who takes any spin the lefty media feeds you.
So Trump let the country believe there were many hundreds of thousand LESS cases than there actually were, giving citizens a false hope that it wasn’t that bad yet, allowing them to go out and infect other people while also getting infected?
I have no idea how you came to that bullshit conclusion from my post since I said nothing remotely related to that.

Did you quote the wrong poster, or are you just a blithering moron?
You’re saying positives are up because testing is up.

‘Trump resisted testing and didn’t make it a priority. Still doesn’t.

‘it’s because he wanted to hide how many there actually were.

so he let people believe the total was low when it wasn’t.

so people got infected because they believed their risk was low.
Lol. Fake news. Buy a manure spreader, be easier on your jaw.

Read a damn newspaper idiot. Texas is reporting their ICU at 100% capacity. States have to transfer patients to other hospitals (including out of state) because their ICU's are full.

More than one hospital idiot.

4 Pinellas County Hospitals Report Full ICUs - Bay News 9

As hospitals fill, Florida wants to know who is using the ICU beds

As more and more hospitals publicly report that their ICU beds are full,

Hmmmmmm..........

why did you move to Florida when you claimed all Texas ICUs were full?

:laughing0301: :iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:
I didn't say ALL. I said Texas is reporting their ICU at 100% capacity. As in the biggest hospital in Texas, singular.

You claimed it was only one hospital.

It's in texas, and Florida, and Georgia, and Tennessee, and all over.
So why did you claim it was just ONE hospital?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back