What happened to Trump "the war President"?

What happened to Trump "the war President"? Donald Trump declared he is a war President in spring of this year. The war is against corona virus. The war President gave daily briefings. The war President put the focus of the entire government on defeating the corona virus.
The corona virus is surging. Where is our war President. Could you imagine FDR walking away from a focus on WWII when the war was half over. Walking away while the Germans were gaining territory.
Where is Donald Trump, the war President. Have his bone spurs acted up again?
Trump declared that 99% of Covid 19 cases were fake. That's 1% from declaring a hoax. Isn't he amazing?

Still doesn’t help you with your lie about Trump telling folks to inject disinfectant, does it?
I didn't say trump suggest that people start injecting disinfectant. From the clip, Trump suggest experimenting on people, by injecting disinfectants into them.

"And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside "

"
So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors"

Still doesn’t help you with your lie about Trump telling folks to inject disinfectant, does it?
I didn't say trump suggest that people start injecting disinfectant. From the clip, Trump suggest experimenting on people, by injecting disinfectants into them.

"And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside "

"
So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors"
:dig:

Is this like the link you wanted for hospital ICU's getting filled up?
Yeah, I wanted a link that backed up your claim all Texas ICUs were full.......and you came back with one from Florida. :laughing0301:
Liar, I didn't say all texas ICU's since I used the SINGULAR. And if you understood English, you wouldn't have to have it explained to you. And if you read a newspaper (or searched the internet) you wouldn't have to ask for links to facts that everybody else her has seen posted a dozen times.

You're either the least informed person here, or you deliberately try to waste peoples time asking for a link.

Is this like the link you wanted for hospital ICU's getting filled up?
Yeah, I wanted a link that backed up your claim all Texas ICUs were full.......and you came back with one from Florida. :laughing0301:
Liar, I didn't say all texas ICU's since I used the SINGULAR. And if you understood English, you wouldn't have to have it explained to you. And if you read a newspaper (or searched the internet) you wouldn't have to ask for links to facts that everybody else her has seen posted a dozen times.

You're either the least informed person here, or you deliberately try to waste peoples time asking for a link.
Ahhh...so your spin on that lie is to claim you are so fucking stupid you think Texas only has one ICU.

That one people will buy. :iyfyus.jpg:

... your claim all Texas ICUs were full......
Link to where I said that. I used the SINGULAR, which precludes it referring to ALL

But i'll give you the chance to post where I said "ALL" before I call you a liar.

Last edited:
What happened to Trump "the war President"? Donald Trump declared he is a war President in spring of this year. The war is against corona virus. The war President gave daily briefings. The war President put the focus of the entire government on defeating the corona virus.
The corona virus is surging. Where is our war President. Could you imagine FDR walking away from a focus on WWII when the war was half over. Walking away while the Germans were gaining territory.
Trump FDR would have locked up the Chinks

Deaths are way down.

Testing is way up. Cases detected are up. Ya think those two may be related?

you are a dumbass who takes any spin the lefty media feeds you.
The number of deaths went down? Right. We still lead the world.
Once again it is easy to expose your ignorance, Beanbrain.

From the lefty NYTs:

Hey peabrain, the number of deaths can't go down. People don't come back to life. We lead the world in corona death.
I guess if you were smart enough to click on the link you would see I am talking about new deaths, Braindead.

Too bad you aren’t that smart.
Do we still lead the world?
No. Our death rate is 1/3 of a lot of countries with Govt run healthcare.
yet we have still had by far the most deaths. Way to contain it.
You have the borderline criminally inept governors of New York and New Jersey to thank for that, Corky.
Leaving an international pandemic to governors was clearly a big mistake. The fed should have taken control obviously. The prez wasn't up for it.
Wasn't up TO it.

Leaving an international pandemic to governors was clearly a big mistake. The fed should have taken control obviously. The prez wasn't up for it.
Wasn't up TO it.
Actually both. Trump didn't want to do the job, which is why he handed it off to Mike Pence, and then when he started asking ridiculous questions like could they try injecting people with disinfectant, it showed he wasn't capable of doing the job either.

Forum List

Back