What happened to DEM darling Nikki? She was "surging" in Iowa!!

This was by far the dumbest nomination season I've ever seen.

All these candidates, absolutely afraid to get real about the frontrunner. Terrified. How do you win if you can't draw the obvious contrast with the frontrunner?

Christie being the exception, of course.

The problem is the Fanboys. They worship Trump. And so if the other candidates are insulting towards the Cult Leader, they know there is no way the Fanboys will vote for them.

What happened? She was 7 points ahead of Desantis and now she loses by 2 LOL. If she finishes behind Desantis in her home state, will she drop out? I sure hope so, we don't need another shape shifter, we need a leader.

The only reason she did as well as she did is because dems voted for her. Were it not for them she would have finished behind Vivek.

All these candidates, absolutely afraid to get real about the frontrunner. Terrified. How do you win if you can't draw the obvious contrast with the frontrunner?

Of course it didnt help Christie. Its an impossible choice. Speak rationally and drop out (Christie) or woo the crazies and drop out later (Desantis/Haley). Trump owns the GOP ass.

Probably would have been a bigger spread between DiSantis and Haley if they didn't call it so early in an effort to coerce the folks who were still in line from voting.

And, of course, outlets like FOX who called it so early, coercing voters from sticking around and recording a vote, immediately follow-up with the narrative of ''DiSantis just barely squeaked by Haley.''

You see how they do? lol. Weasels...
Are you suggesting the media has the power to swing an election?
The hell you say!
Conservatives laugh at the media - any media. At least I do.
Liberals take the media as gospel and blindly follow...

The problem is the Fanboys. They worship Trump. And so if the other candidates are insulting towards the Cult Leader, they know there is no way the Fanboys will vote for them.
This entire "fanboy cult" narrative is the fantasy you all cling to desperately. Your Democrat Leaders are dismantling every aspect of what made America world number one. Trump puts America First and Americans First, that's it. No cult, no fan boys, none of that nonsense.

This entire "fanboy cult" narrative is the fantasy you all cling to desperately. Your Democrat Leaders are dismantling every aspect of what made America world number one. Trump puts America First and Americans First, that's it. No cult, no fan boys, none of that nonsense.

Oh bullshit. Tell me how unfair it is that Trump had the Classified Documents seized. Tell me how awful it is that Trump is charged with a crime for lying to the Feds and the Courts about the documents.

But let’s deal with the fantasy that Trump cares about anything but himself. Remember Crossfire Hurricane? Remember how the FISA court approved the warrant? Remember how the Inspector General found problems with every single warrant application? Remember how Trump demanded Congress pass legislation to fix it? I don’t remember that last thing either. Because Trump didn’t do it.

Everything else is absolutely true. Trump didn’t want to prevent it from happening to others. He wanted to use it against his enemies. He wanted to direct the abuses.

You fanboys live in an illusion. A fantasy. Nothing but pure fiction.

How'd that work out for Christie?

What happened? She was 7 points ahead of Desantis and now she loses by 2 LOL. If she finishes behind Desantis in her home state, will she drop out? I sure hope so, we don't need another shape shifter, we need a leader.
While I don't hold as negative views about Nikki as some of you, there are some things about her that raise some red flags for a lot of people. But mostly what the polling in Iowa tells us is that the MSM is still manipulating polls in a way to hurt conservative front runners or, because of human nature, they are not a fool proof way to judge what the electorate will do.

Oh bullshit. Tell me how unfair it is that Trump had the Classified Documents seized. Tell me how awful it is that Trump is charged with a crime for lying to the Feds and the Courts about the documents.

But let’s deal with the fantasy that Trump cares about anything but himself. Remember Crossfire Hurricane? Remember how the FISA court approved the warrant? Remember how the Inspector General found problems with every single warrant application? Remember how Trump demanded Congress pass legislation to fix it? I don’t remember that last thing either. Because Trump didn’t do it.

Everything else is absolutely true. Trump didn’t want to prevent it from happening to others. He wanted to use it against his enemies. He wanted to direct the abuses.

You fanboys live in an illusion. A fantasy. Nothing but pure fiction.

Targeted persecution with no meat in the charges. Many DC Criminals have done 1000s' times worse stuff but nary a peep outa any of "you all". Now you chirp like a black-backed holler monkey.

Forum List

Back