Only 13% of registered Republicans voted in Iowa caucuses

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
So let's not get carried away with Trump getting such a large percentage, it was only from 13% of the registered Republicans in Iowa.

It's also worth noting that only 3 times in the last 8 Republican caucuses in Iowa have they correctly chosen the candidate.

So let's not get carried away with Trump getting such a large percentage, it was only from 13% of the registered Republicans in Iowa.

It's also worth noting that only 3 times in the last 8 Republican caucuses in Iowa have they correctly chosen the candidate.

It wasn't a primary.

I saw that early this morning. Not to mention out of those trump had 50 or 51% but the rest went to the other 3 running. History has not been good to Iowa caucuses winner's as far as becoming President.

I never paid much attention to Iowa but saw how they collect the written votes on a piece of paper thrown into a grocery bag, envelope, et and I'd pretty much guess there is a lot of room for voter fraud.

14.4% is a pretty darn good snapshot of the gop electorate.....A far better sampling than any poll ever thought about being.......Sorta puts to rest the "Haley is surging" wishful thinking by dems and the likes of Karl Rove.

I suspect if it was 100% there would not have much difference in the final percentages.

The Iowa Republican caucuses were a low-turnout affair, drawing just over 108,000 voters, or about 14.4%.

^^^The regime is working overtime to try to minimize Trump's historic achievement in Iowa.

lol

14.4% is a pretty darn good snapshot of the gop electorate.....A far better sampling than any poll ever thought about being.......Sorta puts to rest the "Haley is surging" wishful thinking by dems and the likes of Karl Rove.

I suspect if it was 100% there would not have much difference in the final percentages.

The Iowa Republican caucuses were a low-turnout affair, drawing just over 108,000 voters, or about 14.4%.

What do Caucuses usually draw?

Unlike primaries, don't they usually only draw the active party members, not the "check the R box only" types?

Well they called it after 30 minutes, I think.

There were a lot of people who never even voted. They were basically coerced into not even bothering because they were already calling it.

"They,'' of course, being the media plaforms.

Technically speaking, a legitimate argument could be made for election interference there.

I think the last go-round (gop) was 180K and the one before that 121K.

How much of the reduction is from the weather, and another thing people need to think about, that the typical caucus goer is probably older, and a bunch of them may have died over the years.

Perhaps, but things can change before the election, there is still a lot of time for Trump to keep speaking.
And just as much time for Tater & Co to keep fucking-up.....Just look at today with .gov workers walking off the job to support terrorists.

He's got the double whammy of the economy and the border crisis (starting to pull even with the economy) to contend with......He's fucked.

And just as much time for Tater & Co to keep fucking-up.....Just look at today with .gov workers walking off the job to support terrorists.

He's got the double whammy of the economy and the border crisis (starting to pull even with the economy) to contend with......He's fucked.

Hear! Hear!
ADKq_NYIo5pqWfTINDinL3BmJh9nzuWJ6X2r6KFDyJJA1LuK3ybwNz1iDXirkSomNACQhsXZtlnM9gxFaRBykVq0FOZSEM-tLHM6CgHyswniR4RnSmVzdEh2TTHKPGbNo6pi1zJLmGR5zqDv0B9ogROKKT8SgWskCHhO3DGK=s0-d-e1-ft

hey smooth brain, it was like 20 below wind chills................repubs don't drag their 95 yr old barely breathing relative in this weather.....LOLOLOLOL

you people will probably have hospice beds waiting in line to vote

The windchill might have something to do with turnout. Which means Trump would have gotten even more votes.

Well they called it after 30 minutes, I think.

There were a lot of people who never even voted. They were basically coerced into not even bothering because they were already calling it.

"They,'' of course, being the media plaforms.

Technically speaking, a legitimate argument could be made for election interference there.
Hell, I saw it about 7:05 CDT and I said wtf? They based this on entrance and not exit. Broke into a tv show I was watching.

LOL. Keep spinning….

IMG_5435.gif

I saw that early this morning. Not to mention out of those trump had 50 or 51% but the rest went to the other 3 running. History has not been good to Iowa caucuses winner's as far as becoming President.

I never paid much attention to Iowa but saw how they collect the written votes on a piece of paper thrown into a grocery bag, envelope, et and I'd pretty much guess there is a lot of room for voter fraud.
Election integrity?

Forum List

Back