What happened to DEM darling Nikki? She was "surging" in Iowa!!

What happened? She was 7 points ahead of Desantis and now she loses by 2 LOL. If she finishes behind Desantis in her home state, will she drop out? I sure hope so, we don't need another shape shifter, we need a leader.
Dems weren't voting tonight in Iowa fuckup

I am watching her speech now. She is checking off the right words thus far but I can see the disappointment in her face.

This is a numbers game and if you can get 2nd it pays far better than 3rd for donation seeking. She is right though, she was part of 14 candidates initially and went from 2% to 3rd today.

Her problem is that it doesn't matter. If DeSantis drops out, Trump will grab 75% of those votes. I also believe that Vivek dropping out will give drop at least half of the votes he received.

She is now comparing Biden to Trump, quite succinctly too. Who knows, maybe she pulls a rabbit out of a hat. I couldn't see her beating Biden though.

What happened? She was 7 points ahead of Desantis and now she loses by 2 LOL. If she finishes behind Desantis in her home state, will she drop out? I sure hope so, we don't need another shape shifter, we need a leader.
That was all just demshill lies! :auiqs.jpg:

Nimarata will be an MSLSD flunky within a few weeks.... for $15/hr and a sandwich bar that you wouldn't feed your dog off of...

"Yeah Mika, he's got BO... and he likes Russian whores pissing on him... can I eat now?"

nikki haley love this part warmonger.jpg

She was nothing to Democrats, and everyone knew tRump wasn't going to let you guys escape anyway.
This was by far the dumbest nomination season I've ever seen.

All these candidates, absolutely afraid to get real about the frontrunner. Terrified. How do you win if you can't draw the obvious contrast with the frontrunner?

Christie being the exception, of course.

But Hey!

Iowa's republic voters kept their streak of voting for a white guy intact.
Iowa being 99% white probably has nothing to do with that...
It's kinduf a weird concept:
Whites vote white.
Blacks vote black.
Muslims vote Muslim.
Christians vote Christian.
Homos vote homo.
Dumfuks vote democrat.
Some things never change...

Iowa being 99% white probably has nothing to do with that...
It's kinduf a weird concept:
Whites vote white.
Blacks vote black.
Muslims vote Muslim.
Christians vote Christian.
Homos vote homo.
Dumfuks vote democrat.
Some things never change...
thats right.....if there was a dago running thats who i would vote for....

Probably would have been a bigger spread between DiSantis and Haley if they didn't call it so early in an effort to coerce the folks who were still in line from voting.

And, of course, outlets like FOX who called it so early, coercing voters from sticking around and recording a vote, immediately follow-up with the narrative of ''DiSantis just barely squeaked by Haley.''

You see how they do? lol. Weasels...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back