What Happened in Charlottesville?

Perhaps you should look up the term I used: "Target Marketing".
Trump didnt target American history for assault

Your street urchins on the left are causing the trouble that ordinary Americans are responding to

If Rittenhouse went looking for trouble which he did, he found it. Fox news is using him, the GOP are fighting over him, and all the republicans think he is a Hero, I don't.
You missed my point. The corporate media portrayed Rittenhouse as a white supremacist/racist. Yet as I hope you know, he shot only white men. There was no racial aspect to his case. Yet I suspect if you ask Americans who consume only corporate media like CNN and MSNBC, they’d tell you he shit black men.

Did President Trump call neo-Nazis “very fine people” during a famous press conference following the Charlottesville riots of August 2017? The major media reported that he did. But what if their reporting is wrong? Worse, what if their reporting is wrong and they know it’s wrong? A straight exploration of the facts should reveal the truth. That’s what CNN political analyst Steve Cortes does in this critically important video.

My comment: It is hard to believe, with all the information out there now, that there are still people that perpetuate the Big Charlottesville Lie. But, apparently there are. Here we shall debunk:

Are we seriously beating this dead horse again? Weren't the dozens of threads about this at the time enought? Are snowflakes embarrassed about Biden so desperate and determined to take the focus off of his failures/ treason as to want to go back, dredge this up, and falsely call Trump a racist and white supremacist again, which was debunked at the time?

The KKK had gotten a legal permit in Charlottesville to exercise their Constitutional right to free speech. The police there were duty-bound to ensure they marched peacefully AND TO PROTECT THEM AND THEIR RIGHT.

Domestic Terrorists ANTIFA showed in in force wearing protective gear and body armor carrying clubs, bottled, bags of their own urine and other weapons. THEY did not have any permit To be there or to March. The self-professed leader of Antifa later stated in an interview that they showed up to (ILLEGALLY) stop / interfere with the KKK's legal marh, claiming their intent was to physically attack the KKK....which they did.

It was Antifa who attacked 1st. Their leader bragged on TV about them doing so. Antifa's attack was not only a crime, it was a terrorist attack and a violation of the marchers 2st Amendment right.

I don't give a damn If you hate the KKK, if you hate what they have to say,the 1st Amendment still protects their right to say it.

Trump denounce White Supremacy / Supremacists NUMEROUS TIMES, as everyone knows (if you don't, stop listening to proven fake news traitors an looking up yourselves).

Trump DID defend their right to defend themselves and exercise their right to March/ speak, NOT their message. Any claim that he did is a lie and has been debunked.

The Police that day also failed to protect the marchers, allowed violence against them and did little to stop it some witnesses said.

Instead of trying to rewrite history or continue to attack a man who is no longer in office, why don't we focus on PROVEN RACIST Joe Biden.
Just ask his VP - Harris kicked Joe's ass on the issue during their debates.

Joe 'You ain't Black' Biden has been a racist hos whole life. Comey said of Hillary Clinton, 'She broke laws but was too stupid to know she was doing it'. Maybe the same is true regarding Biden and being a racist - Joe is a flaming racist but he's too stupid to know it.

:p

He said there were "very fine people on both sides". It's right there in black and white. He tried backpeddaling and explaining in the next sentence but the damage was done.
Bottom line is, he equated the white nationalist with the protesters that were there to protest the statues and the Unite the Right rally. Boo-boo of the highest order.
We expect moderation, introspection, and articulation from our Presidents. Not rambling, gastlighting blather.

and ethers is nothing wrong with that he said. it’s there in black abs white. There were fine people on both sides. sadly the nuts took advantage on both sides, and violence took off.

Then the propagandist lied about what he said, the demafacist gave a pass to their brownshirts. which enabled them to conduct more terror….such as the firebombing of court houses, churches and indirection

You missed my point. The corporate media portrayed Rittenhouse as a white supremacist/racist. Yet as I hope you know, he shot only white men. There was no racial aspect to his case. Yet I suspect if you ask Americans who consume only corporate media like CNN and MSNBC, they’d tell you he shit black men.
He killed 2 men who are white and a third man he maimed, white also. You are bright there as there are many white people on the democratic side. There were a lot of white people that were demonstrating that night.

He runs off and does an interview with tucker and the following nite takes a pic with tramp.
Need I say more??

He killed 2 men who are white and a third man he maimed, white also. You are bright there as there are many white people on the democratic side. There were a lot of white people that were demonstrating that night.

He runs off and does an interview with tucker and the following nite takes a pic with tramp.
Need I say more??
Means nothing as it relates to the debate we’re having. The corporate media lies. They do it all the time.

A bunch of cowards showed up, and got their asses handed to them. One managed to kill a young girl, before running away ( running away is what these cowards do ), but was caught, and he is now enjoying the company of young thugs in prison.
Maybe one day you liberals will understand the definition of the word heritage.

The hate and stupidity of the Left is entrenched and solidified.

The point of the first post is a fact: Trump never said that Nazis were fine people. Period.

That is because racism is their cover for introducing Marxism. In American Marxism, the old boogyman "the bourgeois" is replace by the new boogyman the white man. But that is for another thread.
Ideology Is a Mindless Spitball Fight at a Prep School

"Bourgeois" was a snob term showing aristocratic contempt for those who made their money in trade rather than freeloading off their family's ownership of White peasant slaves. All the clues are there that both the Old Left and the New Left are nothing but richkids and their flunkies trying to take over the country by pretending to support movements from the 99%.

The Preppy Progressives have made far more progress in destroying America than trained and dedicated Communist agents ever did. The only reason for that success was that these spoiled bossy creeps already are in the ruling class. So politics is nothing but a palace revolution, a war between princes.

How many clues do you need about their true source? Alger Hiss, Kim Philby, and most of the prominent Communist revolutionaries were born in the upper class. All Leftism is nothing more than guillotine-fodder being impatient to wait so many years before they can take over their fathers' positions and receive their unearned inheritances. So they take over the government and institute the tyranny of Birth-Class Supremacy, all the while preaching democracy.

Ideology Is a Mindless Spitball Fight at a Prep School

"Bourgeois" was a snob term showing aristocratic contempt for those who made their money in trade rather than freeloading off their family's ownership of White peasant slaves. All the clues are there that both the Old Left and the New Left are nothing but richkids and their flunkies trying to take over the country by pretending to support movements from the 99%.

The Preppy Progressives have made far more progress in destroying America than trained and dedicated Communist agents ever did. The only reason for that success was that these spoiled bossy creeps already are in the ruling class. So politics is nothing but a palace revolution, a war between princes.

How many clues do you need about their true source? Alger Hiss, Kim Philby, and most of the prominent Communist revolutionaries were born in the upper class. All Leftism is nothing more than guillotine-fodder being impatient to wait so many years before they can take over their fathers' positions and receive their unearned inheritances. So they take over the government and institute the tyranny of Birth-Class Supremacy, all the while preaching democracy.

I recommend you read American Marxism by Mark Levin.

So, you see a group that was kicked a man out for being a w.s. infiltrator and your response is to attack the group and support the w.s. attempt at co-opting that group and it's membership?

Question: When you support w.s. like this, do they directly thank you, or is it more of a tacit acknowledgement?

Anyhow, my point stands. The Proud Boys were not involved. W.S. tried to get them involved, going so far as to send a guy to join them, but they were not interested and did not join.

It is telling that instead of attacking the Proud Boys for shit they actually say or do, that you liberals have to hold on to lies so much.

It is almost as if you know, on some level, that they are the Good Guys and you and your thugs are the Bad Guys.

Did President Trump call neo-Nazis “very fine people” during a famous press conference following the Charlottesville riots of August 2017? The major media reported that he did. But what if their reporting is wrong? Worse, what if their reporting is wrong and they know it’s wrong? A straight exploration of the facts should reveal the truth. That’s what CNN political analyst Steve Cortes does in this critically important video.

My comment: It is hard to believe, with all the information out there now, that there are still people that perpetuate the Big Charlottesville Lie. But, apparently there are. Here we shall debunk:

Excellent post

Forum List

Back