The Rally That Changed My Mind

Red Storm Rising

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
Psychologist and author Karlyn Borysenko wouldn’t be caught dead at a Trump rally. So what was she doing in a New Hampshire arena, surrounded by 11,000 cheering Trump supporters? And what did she take away from the experience? She explains what happened when perception met reality in this eye-opening video.

My Comment: A Liberal with an open mind. How refreshing. Can we get some of those for this forum? We have none right now.

Psychologist and author Karlyn Borysenko wouldn’t be caught dead at a Trump rally. So what was she doing in a New Hampshire arena, surrounded by 11,000 cheering Trump supporters? And what did she take away from the experience? She explains what happened when perception met reality in this eye-opening video.

My Comment: A Liberal with an open mind. How refreshing. Can we get some of those for this forum? We have none right now.

To change someones mind you have to have one to start with. 80% of libturds don't have a real one

Her takeaway is that the Trump rally was awesome due to the an adoring crowd.

Sweet.

Awesome

Forum List

Back